New Year

Say "I Love You"

"Chanyeol" "Wiz Khalifa", the two friends call out to each other. "Wait, how did you get from Kris to Wiz khalifa" he questioned the other in the midway of a hug.

"You're right. You're more like Taylor Swift" Chanyeol suggested. Kris just gave him the 'Not funny bruh' look and Chanyeol gave him the 'At least not to you' look in return.

"Just kidding" Chanyeol laughed and pulled Kris into a 'Nice to see you again' hug and spotted another one of his close friends. "Sia!" he shouted, pointing to a white haired kid teen. Kris just rolls his eyes and trails after his friend whose running like a two year old. "Sia!" Chanyeol shouted again and the certain white haired kid looked around shouting "where?!".

"Yo! Oh Sehun, he meant you" Kris, hands in his jeansarrow-10x10.png pocket, walked over to his other friend. "oh" Sehun was so disappointed that he began to wipe out fake tears until something hit him, "What the heck! why are you calling me Sia for, guy?" he yelled out to Chanyeol who was laughing his heart out.

"Because when we were kids, you actually tried to swing from the chandelier and 'cause of your white hair" Chanyeol pointed out. "Ooh yeah, I remember that day. You were like 'I'm going to swing from the chandelier' and jumped on the chandelier acting drunk until you fell on your " Kris recalled, laughing out loud with Chanyeol. Sehun's face was red as Erza's hair. 

"Thank you for that flashback,Kris, but we all know that I rocked that high note" Sehun snapped his finger like those girls who act like divas. Chanyeol and Kris look at each other for a brief moment and then began to laugh so hard that they fell down on the floor clutching their stomachs but completely ignoring the stares from the other students. "What are you guys laughing so hard about?" a kid (once again teen), with a coffee cuparrow-10x10.png on one hand and donut on the other hand, asked. 

"Ooh, hi Luhan" Sehun greeted, "Hey" Luhan greeted back then eyed the two manics that are still laughing on the floor. "Oh them. You know how they are." Sehun rolled his eyes, Luhan just chuckles. "ok we're done" Chanyeol got up from the floor, coughing, along with Kris. "Hi Luhan" Chanyeol gave him a big smile. Kris and Sehun looks at him in disbelief. What the actual , how come Chanyeol didn't call him a name, they thought. Well maybe they actually said it instead of thinking of it because Chanyeol was about to openarrow-10x10.png up his mouth to answer when suddenly a pair of hands picked him up and squeezed him tight.

"Tao!" they all said in a union well actually Chanyeol didn't 'cause he was trying to breathe. "Release" Sehun commanded but Tao just looked at him like 'I ain't no animal, Sia', slightly loosing his grip. Then dear Kris said "Tao I think you should let go of Chanyeol if you want him to live" he pointed to blue Chanyeol who was yelping "Help" and immediately Tao let go of him, Sorryarrow-10x10.png".

Just then...........

All students please reportarrow-10x10.png to the auditorium for the 'New Year' assembly. 

An announcement was made.

"Really an assembly? and I thought using toiletarrow-10x10.png paper was work" Luhan nagged, the other five looked at him is disbelief and disgust. And they all made their way to the auditorium.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I hope that all of us, staffs and students, get along with each other very well and that we have a wonderful new school year. Thank You and please remember to attend the new year dinner tonight and to make yourarrow-10x10.png way to your dorm room. Your room number and the name of your roommate has been sent to you alreadyarrow-10x10.png 3 minutes ago. See you all soon. " the principle made his last statement and everyone was dismissed. "Man I almost fell asleep during that speech" Kris yawned. "We know." they said in a union. 

"Hey I just realized something. Where are the others?" Chanyeol asked the group of friend and the only response was a shrugs and couple of 'dunno'. "Hang on. I'm calling D.O right now" Luhan already had his phonearrow-10x10.png to his ear. After a couple of rings, a boy picks up from the other line and greets him with a simple 'Hey'.

"Hey, where are you man?" Luhan questioned. "On my bed with another guy next to me" D.O answered sarcastically."WHAT! poor D.O, losing your innocence like this." Luhan was in tears.

D.O just laughed at his friend's ignorance and said "Look at the front of the room". Luhan did as he was told and saw D.O at the front row, phone at his ear, waving to him. "Hey guys"Luhan spoke to the others, "I found the angel of the group" and motioned his head to the front followed by the others, whose face lit up. 

"D.O!" Chanyeol ran up to him and greeted him with a hug. "Hey guys" D.O smiled. Then another tall dude walked up to his side and gave them all a glare. "Kai!" they shouted  "wait is something in your eyes 'cause you seem to be glaring at us" Sehun joked. 

"Oh its nothing besides the fact that none of you guys answered my calls or replied to my text messages" Kai looked at them with an angered face. sorryarrow-10x10.png" they all apologized. "yeah whatever" Kai turned his head the other way, arms crossed. Everyone laughs at their friend's stubbornness.

"Yo guys we should head out to our roomsarrow-10x10.png and get ready for dinner and I'm pretty sure if we don't go, the principle will give us Ds  for the first marking period and bananas for lunch." D.O informed.  

Everyone got out they phonesarrow-10x10.png and looked through their emails to see who they got for roommates. First Tao said his "I got Chen, Chen......whose Chen?" no one replied just shugged then Kris said his "Yay! I got Chanyeol" and they both high fives each other but missed out the disappointed look on Tao's face. Man I wanted to have Kris as my roommate, he thoughtLuhan,confused, said "I got Suho, whoever that is". "Suho really! hes in this school too!" Chanyeol and Kris were the only ones who knew who this Suho is. Now D.O with slight blush on his round face said "And I got Kai". At that the gang looked at Kai and D.O whose faces were red but not too red, then they smirked to themselves.They all knew that D.O and Kai had a crush on each other since the 8th grade. 

However, Sehun looked more concerned at the time. "Huh? mine said still deciding". "Its okay. I suppose they didn't evenly sort out everyone yet" Chanyeol tried to assure Sehun. "I guess so, well lets go-" before Sehun could finish his sentence he was cut off by Luhan "sorry but I have an announcement. Since this is the FIRST year of college for us, I wanted to start over a new leaf" then Chanyeol spoke up "Yeah, me too. The old me you knew is gone and right now, the Chanyeol we're seeing right now is completely new and fresh" however he sounded less excited and more depressedarrow-10x10.png than Luhan. At the thought of Chanyeol's old self, they all frowned including Chanyeol himself. "I'm glad man" Kai said.

"So wait what kind of new leaf are you talking Luhan?" Tao suddenly mentioned and Luhan with a evil smirk on his face said "You're about to find out" and began to walk away.

"Wait what?" Tao turned around and tried to follow him about stumbled and fell. When he openedarrow-10x10.png his eyes he found a redden Kris on top of him and quickly became red himself, while the others laughed. "LUHAN!!!!!! you tied yourarrow-10x10.png shoe laces together!" Kris shouted.

"I would say the prankish type" Luhan laughed and walked off to his room. 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Well that was the first chapter and I hope it goes well. I tried my best to make a funny and if you're wondering what their room numbers are, we'll find out in the next chapter and new (well not so new since you alreadyarrow-10x10.png know them) characters will appear.

Btw, Chanyeol's old self is going to play a big part in the story and I'm not going to say why but if you know and lit bruh.

P.S, I don't have a smooth updating schedule since I don't know for myself when I'm going to release or write the new chaptersarrow-10x10.png

The more you know!