Chapter 3

HARDSHIPS : Trainee life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take it out.” A voice said.

Saera looked up at the person who said that and her eyes widened a little for a few seconds before her face returned to the way it was before.

She didn't expect he'd be there. She didn't expect he'd still talk to her. Not after being a famous idol that is world renowned.

“What are you doing? Go back to your famous members and sing on that big stage.” Saera retorted.

“Why are you being like this, Saera? I did nothing wrong. All of a sudden you distanced yourself from me and ignored me. I made an effort to still be in contact with you even with all the hectic schedules I have. Yet, you didn’t care about it and avoided me.”

"Why should I still be talking to you, Oh Sehun, the member of a very famous boy group that have fans all over the world? Tell me. We are worlds apart. I'm not up to your level.” Saera took out the cigarette in and blew out smoke before putting the cancer stick back in .

“Stop it, Saera.” Sehun said firmly and Saera ignored it, still smoking the cigarette. He had enough of Saera’s attitude and raised his voice.

“I said stop it!” He yelled and seized the white stick, burning his palm at the same time before throwing it on the ground and smashed it with the sole of his shoe.

“Why did you do that for?! That's mine and you have no rights to decide what I can or cannot do. It doesn't matter to you if I'm killing myself slowly with this cigarette.”

“Of course it matters to me. You are my-“ Sehun was cut off by another voice coming from their backs.

“Oh Sehun! Hurry up! We're going to be late.” Kai shouted from a far.

“Don't do it anymore, Saera. Please.” He said and ran off towards Kai.


“Why were you there? Was there an emergency?” Kai's asked.

“Yeah. You ran off the moment we got out of the company. And now, we're about to be late because of you.” Suho agreed with Kai and shook his head.

“Nothing. I just thought I saw someone I knew. Sorry guys.” Sehun replied and looked down at his lap.

Kai, who saw the person Sehun was with decided to keep quiet until he is alone with him to ask about the girl.

“Guys, let's forget about it and have a rest while w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter