Chapter 2

HARDSHIPS : Trainee life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun paused as he heard her name. It's her. He thought.

“Sehun, let's go. The others are waiting for us and I want to have my rest even just for a while before Minjae Hyung comes and picks us up for schedule.” Kai interrupted and pushed Sehun by his shoulder to their practice room.


Saera wiped her tears quickly and stood up to face Yang Yoomi, the person who just yelled at her.

"Don't you feel bad? We had high hopes on debuting but because of you. You! Everything is just a false hope.”

Not being able to say anything, Saera just held her head low, looking at her shoes that seems much more interesting than the person in front of her.

She doesn't understand what she did wrong. All the time she's been a trainee, she was always on time for training. She always tried her best in the evaluation every month. She follows her strict diet. She's studied well during high school years even though it was too tiring after trainings. She didn't even go home during Chuseok just to train, which ignited a fight between her and her mother.

During the six years of being a trainee, she's only come home a total of five times only. The fact that they weren't allowed to have a phone made everything worse. She couldn't apologize to her mother and brother for not being home. Even so, she's being tested with this. Not debuting, again.

What could she have possibly done wrong?

She left home to pursue her dreams, but is it the right choice? Should she have not come here in the first place? Should she have not accepted the offer by the street caster?

“Unnie, let's just go. Leave this cursed person here. She's cursed. That's why we can't debut. The others worked very hard and just because of her we’re not debuting.” Mina, who just emerged from the door of their training room, said as she looked at Saera full of disgust. She grabbed Yoomi’s arm and dragged her to somewhere else.

Once again, Saera slid down the wall and covered h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter