Crime Scene

The Love Between This Case

March 15~ 8:46 am

Canyon River

"I've never seen anything like this" said Brooklyn " this has got to be the worst murder in this part of town." Dr. Rezlie nodded as she collected blood samples from the victim. "Who ever did this must have been jealous or tried getting revenge on this person" said Dr. Rezlie. "We have got to get this body to the institution immediately!" exclaimed Brooklyn. 

On the way to the way to the lab, Brooklyn's high school sweetheart, Lay calls. "He's been acting so strange lately, it's gotten worse this past week" said Brooklyn. "Leave him, it's probably work related, just be there for him" replied Dr. Rezlie. "That's all i can do" said Brooklyn.

Once they got to the lab, they needed six investigators to bring in all the body pieces. Before any actual equipment was used, Brooklyn already knew some things about the victim. "The jaw structure tells us that this is a male of asian descent. The way the bones are developed tell us that he was in his early 20's. If we put all the body parts back together, his height would be around 5'7-5'9" claimed Brooklyn. They put in all the information into the data base of missing people; in less than two minutes, they found a match. The victim's name was Suho, a korean male of 24 years of age and height of 5'8. Now that they had their victim, all they need is the murder weapon and most importantly, the murderer.

The blood samples collected by Dr. Rezlie were examined and two different DNA profiles came out. One was Suho's and the other one was identified as Xiumin's. The FBI had special agent Chanyeol investigate this case and brought Xiumin in for questioning. "I just have one question, why was your blood on the victim's clothing? You do know that makes you our prime suspect, right?" asked Chanyeol. "Actually agent, that's two questions but i know what you're talking about. I got into a fight at a party about two weeks ago. Suho intervened and helped me clean up that's why my blood was on him" answered Xiumin. "Well then, we need the name of the person that hit you" replied Chanyeol. He is our next suspect. It turns out that Tao was the aggressor. "I know i was drunk that night, i didnt mean to hut anyone. I wanted to apologize to both of the guys but they had already left" said Tao. Chanyeol didn't believe him, besides that he had three hours unaccounted for that night, which was very suspicious. They didn't really have anything against him so they had to let him go. Day passed and they finally got a hit. Sehun stepped up as a witness and claimed that Suho left with Tao that night. "I haven't seen either of them since then" said Sehun. Chanyeol quickly ordered a search warrant and rushed to Tao's house. An investigator found a drawer full of bloody clothes; Suho's missing sweater was also there. "It wasn't me! I swear!" yelled Tao. "Save it for the judge" replied Chanyeol with such a pleased tone. 

Back at the Kennedy Institution of Criminal Investigation, all the investigators were thrilled that the murderer was finally caught. It was already night so they had to wait till the next morning to fill in all their reports. The next day was probably the best morning they have ever had. The reports were coming along great! As they were all finishing the reports, their satisfied faces changed to a terrified face as if their worst nightmare had just occurred.