The Bully Beef

Ms.Doctor + Mr. Chef = Bloody Pasta? +_+

 

“Need some help chef-nim?”her plump cheeks turns chubbier as she smile wider. She give back the cream box to him and he bows slowly a sign to say thanks and he frown. How does the girl know he’s a chef. Seeing the black hair chef frowning the girl giggle silently.

“Nugusaeyo? Did I know you” he ask suddenly stopping her from continue giggling.

“You don’t remember me chef? Ahh..it hurts my heart chef nim” acting like her heart broke she laugh watching the no emotion chef. He just shake his head signalling he doesn’t remember.

“Gwenchana! I’m your new neighbour chef! Don’t you remember? The one that exchange cook book with you?” raising one of her eyebrow she put on a smile as the no emotion face of the chef turns to a fake smile.

“Ahh..neh..neh..” he fake a smile just what the girl thought. Of course he remember her but right now she look a bit different with a pair of flat pump shoes and cute gown pass her knees. Dropping  the same box of cream stop his thought.

“Here. Use this” watching the chef struggle hold the stuff with both of his hand Nara shove the empty basket to him. She were planning to buy some groceries too but after catch a glance of the chef at the store, she stop her track and stalking him and the girl with petite body don’t even know why she were following him in the first place.

“Ahh..gwenchana. I was about to finish shopping already” chef Yong said before pushing the basket back to her but right at that moment he tried to balance all the stuff in his hand.

“It doesn’t seem like that” she said while titled her head cutely to one side and even without his permission Nara took all the stuff in his hand and put in inside the basket. He startled and she giggle again. She gave the basket to the said chef and he as snobbish as he can be snatched the basket from her hand. He murmur a soft thanks and left the egg section after take a carton of egg. He walk fast hoping not to see the annoying girl again. But today is totally not his luck when the Nara is now walk besides him. He stop from walking and it make her stop too. Junhyung look back to her from his shoulder. The said girl were a few step behind him, walk back next to him making the black hair chef follow her step with his eyes.

“Wae?” Nara ask with a smile.

“Are you following me” with a serious tone he ask the girl with a rim glass.

“Ahh..ani. I were just heading to the counter too. So why not we walk together right?”

“I’m not heading to the counter so stop walking besides me”

“Ohh..chinja? I thought you said you were finish shopping?”

“I’m not. I forgot about something to buy. Now will you left me alone”

“What is it?” Nara ask full of curious.

“what..what?” he frown.

“what is the things that you forgot chef-nim? I can help you grab it. You just wait for me at the counter, I will bring it to you” nodded her small head hoping she can help her new neighbour.

“Are you working here?” he ask.

“Ani” Nara shook her head, confuse to his question.

“Then stop bothering my life!” stomping his feet Junhyung walk fast to the cake section, grab a chocolate cooking bar that he’s not intend to buy and straight to the pay counter. He sighed in relieve as Nara presence is nowhere to be seen. Little did he know the girl are now at the front of the store waiting for him. it’s dark and she afraid to walk alone back to her apartment. Nara were half walk then something shock her and she walk back to the store. She decided just to wait for the chef, to walk back together since they live in the same apartment building. Nara stand beside the vending machine, playing with the button to spend time waiting for the chef. She glance once in a while into the store waiting for the chef to pay up. She smile as she watch him grabbing a full plastic bag with both of his hand. Without realising her presence he walk along the street heading to his apartment. Choi Nara as a newbie stalker herself walk silently behind him, at least he’s there she can just shout if something happen. Watching the struggle body to coop with the full plastic bag in both of his hand making her want to help him. Just like her thought, he drop one of the plastic bag, a big opportunity for her to help him. Nara run to the abandon plastic bag that felt on the floor and she can hear the black hair chef cursed slowly making her chuckles. He said thanks without even looking at her.

“Let me help you with this plastic bag chef-nim” Nara smile under the dim light. He swear again looking at her. Her again.

“Neo?! Again?!” he shout.

“Yeh! Choyo!” Nara shyly smile.

“I thought you have left” a frustration tone can detect from his voice.

“I was. But I was just afraid to walk alone that’s why I plan to walk together with you since we were neighbour. Jebal” Nara desperately tone told him.

“Whatever” he glare at her before continue walking back.

“Gomawo! Give your plastic bag. Let me hold half for you” Nara said before grabbing the other plastic bag on his hand. He pull it back making she pout.

“You want to help?” he ask. Nara nod her head excitedly. He shove all his plastic bag to her arms making her yelp a few step back due to his heavy plastic bag. “then hold all of this. One drop I will making you pay every cent of it! Arraso?” Nara nodded her head slowly following him from behind. She walk fast as he shout ‘palli’. She cursed him snobbish chef as he demand her to get faster.

Finally reaching his doorstep, as she were just want to put the plastic bag on his door step before been stop by him shouting ‘don’t drop it there!’, making her pull the heavy plastic back to her small body. He take his key and open his door order her to put the plastic bag on the kitchen table. Nara step on his apartment and he push her body from the back leading to the kitchen.

“Put it here” he said. She put all the stuff on the table and breath heavily, gasping for airs as it tiring her. Nara gasped again watching his neat apartment and beautiful kitchen. He’s a chef indeed. Her jaw drop admiring his perfect kitchen.

“Wow” Nara mumble slowly. She walk around his apartment. How can a guy have such a neat and tidy house. It makes her startled because her house is definitely half this neat. She drop her tired body to Junhyung plump sofa and enjoying the comfort before a kick on her feet stopping her from enjoying the comfort feeling.

“Get out” the black hair chef demand Nara and his slender finger point to his door.

“this place is beautiful!” she said ignoring his order. Closing her eyes, she put her head on the cushion and half lying on the sofa. A loud thump on her head making the girl open her eyes wide. Holding her aching head she get up from his plump sofa.

“yah! It’s hurts!Ahh..jinja! it’s really heart! Otteokaji!Can’t you be more gentle?!”She finally explode her grudge towards him. Junhyung makes a shock face before smirk back to her red angry face.

“You deserve it. Siting on my sofa when I’m not invited” he  said coldly.

“Still!! You don’t have to flick my head, kick my feet and all! Ahh…it’s frustrated! I’m going!” She stomp her feet and get out from his apartment. As Nara stomp his door harshly she shout from outside.

“ bully chef!!” Nara shout and stomping her door too.

“Ahh..seriously it hurts” she rub her aching head before her phone startles her. Nara smile watching the caller ID.

“Oppa!”