Bookstore! Neighbour?

Ms.Doctor + Mr. Chef = Bloody Pasta? +_+

 

Walking around the mall, the girl with the bun hair barely running with her flat shoes. She smile grew widely as she saw the place where she was search almost an hour around the mall. Slightly stupid for not searching the place at the information counter for the first place. A newbie around the town is a real disadvantage for the demure girl. Heart Bookstore. She step in observe the quite surrounding around the store. Her pair of small eyes warrily around. Notice to be smart this time to search for the keywords. She relaxly walking around, smile grew wider smelling the smell of books. Her eyes fluttered as she found the section she was searching for.

“Pocket Medicine- by Dr Samuel D” reading it slowly she pull back her glasses that felt on her small nose. Hurriedly grab the book she headed to the counter. There is one guy line up in the same line as her. As soon as her turns to pay up coming she asking for the discount. She is short of money due to the late allowance given by the scholarship. The cashier nod his head signalling he is going to give her a discount. She smile in return, pay the books and took the plastic bag. Walking over to the main door she remember something important. She hurriedly grab her bag and search for her phone, walking without look to the front.

“Ahhh..” the demure girl felt on the floor. Rubbing her aching head, startled as she realize she were bumping to someone not just simply bump on the floor. It was a guy, the same guy that line up in front of her at the cashier counter. The black hair that neatly comb to the left. The other were also rubbing his head showing that he’s in pain too.

“Mi~~an..” as she opened to apologise , the guy with black hair get up and harshly grab his plastic bag on the floor that felt together with him. He stomp his feet and walk off like the wind leaving a startled dead pan nerd girl. She get up after 5 minutes and took her plastic bag and her bag. Mumbling alone saying ‘ I was about to apologise and he just stomp like that? Young people this century..tsk..tsk..tsk’. Find a nice place to read her new book she walk hurriedly afraid someone could snatch the place from her. She savely put her bag besides her and hold onto the plastic bag. She frown. The frown getting wider as she read the titles.

“Pasta Perfect” she read it slowly as she observe the books upside down, back and forth. It’s not the book that she buy just 10 minutes ago. Scratching her un-itching head she think deeper. It could not be the cashier pack the wrong book because she is 100 percent sure it was the book. She saw with her two eye, to be exact four eye including her glasses. Finally it hit her head.

“The black hair guy!” she shout startled the grandpa sitting next to her. They probably accidentally exchange their plastic bag since they buy the books at the same store and stumble together.

“Mianhe” mumbling slowly she grab her bag and the wrong book attempting to run after the guy. Since she were holding the black hair guy plastic bag book, it looks like the other guy is holding onto her precious discounted book. Running to nowhere is specific, breathing hitching she panting like a dog finally spotted the same black hair guy. She run after him but he were too fast to catch up, she were left 500 meter away. Without knowing the other names she can’t just simply shout ‘ hey guy that I have just stumble with!’. Both of them just left the mall with the dark sky accompanied them. She was still left 500 meter away. Since she don’t know his name, if she just simply shout random name people will think she crazy and she just too exhausted to run after his long walk path she decide to follow him behind slowly.

“Ahhh.I feel like a stalker like this” grumbling to herself. The blank demure girl walk following him from behind. Walking to the too familiar neighbourhood she still can’t realize the place is around her home. It just too unfamiliar for her since she’s just move in around the neighbourhood a week ago. Finally the guy stop in front of the building. His and her apartment too.

“Isn’t his my apartment building? Ahh.. how does he know I’m living here?”she closed her jaws due to shocked.

“Am I the stalker or he is?? Scaryy” wiggling her small head left to right, glaring to the said guy. She continued followed him up stairs. She startled again as the guy walk to her level apartment and stop between her door and her neighbour door that she don’t have the chance to know.

“Seriously. Is he stalking me? Ahh..I’m scared. What should I do?” sighing for the startled as she saw he were now facing his unknown neighbour door, not her door. He opened the door with his keys on his back pocket of his jeans.

“Ahh..I’ve got it! He’s my neighbour! Pabo me!” she giggles, still stopping her walk at the stairs. The slamming of the door startled her. After realize what is her purpose for following the black hair guy she walk to the front of the guy door. She decide to just put the book on the floor. Embarrassed from the previous incident where he bumps onto him she don’t want to talk to him, but in the other thought if she just left the book in front of his door she might not getting her precious discount book back. Gather all her courage she press on the bells while trying to form a text.

No answer.

She press again. Still no answer.

She press the bells a few times more. Ok more than few maybe too many times more where it can be in state of annoying. With her index finger still on the bells, finally the door is flung open hit her head again for the second time today. And again she felt on the floor for the second time.

“What Do You Want?!” 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the first chapter is up! i will continue posting by tomorrow! enjoy!