The Date

Ms.Doctor + Mr. Chef = Bloody Pasta? +_+

 

It was a white day, Nara were sitting in an exclusive table that Doojoon, her boyfriend has booked for both of them a week ago.

“You never bring me here before oppa” Nara smile to her precious boyfriend.

“For our special day baby. You have been gone for 4 years now and this is the 1st place I want to take you. I love the food here so much and I want you to taste it too” he send her his most charming smile. Nara glance at her wrist, a shining bracelet was catching her eyes. It’s a present from Doojoon for their special anniversary. Her smile grew wider, suddenly a lips touch her plump lips. Doojoon kissed her in surprise.

“Oppa. We are in public!” she jokingly hit his shoulder.

“It’s ok babe. I want to tell everyone you’re my girlfriend baby so that no one will snatch you from me” he winked make her knees shiver. He stretch his head again catching her lips again. She just give in to him having her lips fully. They are apart after noticing someone coughing.

“I love you always baby” he mumbles between their lips.

“I love you too. Now go back to your seat!” Nara push him to his chair and laughing at his cheesy act. In 10 minutes the food finally arrive and by just looking at the food it makes her saliva drop. The food were really delicious but she found something that make her stop from continuing eating her food. She frown and Doojoon notice she were quiet and just stare at her food.

“Why Baby? Is something wrong?”

“Ani” Nara shook her head but her eyes still not leaving the plates.

“What’s wrong baby?” Doojoon ask again moving from his chair to stand next besides her. He frown too as he saw the things on her plates.

“Is that..cockroach?”

“I think so” she look at her boyfriend asking for sympathy. Since she study medic that kind of things doesn’t bother her much but it still make her want to thrown up.

“I’m going to call the chef” Doojoon stood up.

“Andwaeyo. Don’t. It’s ok. It just a little cockroach oppa. I will stop eating this” she grab onto his hand. She don’t feel like making a fuss. Unfortunately Doojoon have just call the waiter to call the chef. Nara sighed thinking this not going to be good since Doojoon is the hot tempered person. She just stare down to her plate, a feeling that she still want to eat the delicious food, the cockroach things doesn’t bother you much. In a hurry she took his hand.

“Oppa! I have an emergency call from Hospital! Palli” she told him as she drag him along with her right to the counter to pay for their food and left the restaurant. Doojoon startle as Nara drag him quick, he just followed along don’t know what exactly he want or must do. As both of them step off from the restaurant she laugh childishly as she pull his face closer to she and peck at his thin lips.

“Baby, what’s just happen” he stare down to her eyes as she smile as reply.

“Molla” Nara shook her head innocently and laugh again watching Doojoon blank face.

“Yah! Stop laughing. Why are you laughing?” he still in his serious mood.

“My boyfriend is funny when he made his blank face. And I just can’t hold it to laugh at his cuteness!” she pinch on his cheek and as she laugh is some of contagious he laugh along pinch her chubby cheek too as revenge. Suddenly he frowns.

“Aren’t you said you have an emergency calls from hospital? Palli” he pull her hand to the cars. Nara grab Doojoon hand than pulling her as a sign she want him to stop walking.

“Oppa the Hospital call back again. They said they had call the wrong person. It’s not me they want to call its another intern” She fake a smile to hide from her own lie. But Doojoon knows Nara more than she know herself. When she start to lie she will make an awkward smile of hers. He close the gap between them and it make her start to panic. It’s either one, he’s getting cheeky or he’s angry. Seeing her panic face he laugh back at her.

“Why are you laughing oppa?” she pout.

“You just lie to me right baby?” she shook before slowly nod her head.

“You drag me off from the restaurant and making an excuse about the hospital calling you for emergency when they were not even asking for you. Are you tried to move my attention from your plate having a cockroach so that I’m not causing a scene in there right?” she dart her tongue out before wander her eyes searching for another excuses.

“Ahh..I’m still hungry oppa. Otteoke? Ka-ja oppa. I feel like eating tteobokki at apujeong road. Let’s go yeh?” Nara pull Doojoon hand with her to his car. He chuckle again watching her attempt to change his attention again. He pull his hand back with her hand still entangle with him. Doojoon pull her face closer to him and bite her nose playfully.

“Oppa! Appo!” she pouted and laugh along with him.

“My girlfriend is too cunning. Where did you learn all this?”he send her his famous cheeky smile making her knees weak every second.

“From the handsome guy in front of me right now!” Nara said with a playful smile of hers.

“Nugu? Choyo? Ahh..stop praise me baby. You lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend like me right babe?” he smirk.

“Anniyo. Cocky. I’m talking about the person behind you. Shame!!” Nara stick her tongue off and running back to the car.

“Yah!”  he run after her and hug her from behind. Nara acting like she struggling to get off him but with him pulling her face to the side and kissing her from behind make her flustered and turn her cheek as red as tomato.

“Forever my naughty girl” with his husky voice he mumble between her and his lips. He broke the kiss before making her turn her body to face him.

“Forever my blank handsome boyfriend!” Nara smile and shout it out loud to told the not so busy street how much she adore her Doojoon. He chuckles and hugged her tightly.

“Oppa” Nara muffle between his clothes.

“ Wae? Are you gonna shout I’m handsome again?” she can imagine his boasting smile even she can’t see his face.

“Yah! Stop admiring yourself. Did you hear any sound right now?” hitting his playfully he yelp in surprise. Both of them giggling together.

“Hurrmm..Ani. Wae?” Doojoon reply.

“Did you hear the ongongongkrangkrung sound?” he loosen the hug and look into her eyes.

“it’s your cute stomach making a sound right? I brought you to the expensive restaurant to eat delicious food but instead they brought you a pasta with cockroach. Seriously you should let me complaint to the Chef baby. I will definitely…”before Doojoon can finish his sentence Nara covered his mouth with her hand.

“Keman..I’m really hungry. Kaja! I really want to eat tteobokki!” he chuckles and finally after being cheeky on the street both of them were headed to the tteobokki stall nearby.