The Chef Met The Dr

Ms.Doctor + Mr. Chef = Bloody Pasta? +_+

 

She shut her eyes tightly, try to endure the second time around pain on her forehead. Moving her hand from the floor to her head she finally opened her eyes meeting the other brown orb eyes. Her jaw drop again for the 3rd time. She yelp and sort of shout. The view in front of her excite her more than the pain on her head. The black hair guy standing on his door with only a towel wrapped on his bottom part of his body, water still dripping from his wet hair and stunning wet body. Gulping her remaining saliva she keep stuttering to her words. Trying to find answer for his question.

“I..I..I..” stuttering to start.

“If you’re not talking I’m going to close this door and please stop playing with my bells!” he shout at her.

“Jamkkanman!” she were able to hold onto his door with her hand.

“Talk now! Or I’m going to shut this door for real!”the guy with a tattoo on his right forearm shout.

“I have several things to say” she stand up and look back into his dark eyes.

“I don’t have enough time so please wrap it up” he said as his hand on his waist.

“First. I think you have my book and I have your book” Choi Nara showed off the pasta whatever book she were holding now.

“Whatever. It doesn’t mean that you have the same book as mine”

“Anniyo. You don’t understand. Just now at the mall, you were buying this book right? And we were stumble together and our plastic bag were accidentally exchange and right now you have my book and I have your book and I’m not interested in whatever pasta book and now I want my book back” she stretch her hand asking for her book back from his.

“Correction” he slap her open hand.

“Yeh?” she pull her hand back, it hurts.

“You were stumble on me. Not we stumble together.” Nara nod her head like a faithful dog not notice that he’s trying to framed her.

“So you are the clumsy girl who make me drop my plastic bag. Wait here” He continued before heading to his inside apartment. He’s coming back with her plastic bag. Nara smile slyly as she know hers precious discounted book is still save.

“Lucky. I was about to throw it out of the window” he throw your plastic bag to her, lucky she are in baseball team back in high school she catch it pretty good before it landing to the floor.

“Thank you!” Nara greet cheerfully. Hugged the plastic bag she turn around facing her door searching for the keys. Suddenly the black hair guy cough need for attention. Nara glare back to him sending her cute smile. He were now stare at her unsatisfied.

“Yeh?” Nara raised her eyebrow.

“My book” he said coldly.

“Ahh…I almost forgot” she drop her plastic bag to her door floor and stretch her arms to took his book from the plastic bag. Nara observe the book for the second time. Pasta Perfect. A guy with a cooking book. He must be a chef or a cook. She nodding her head for approval to her own thought. She pass back the book to him, snatching his book away he send a death glare to her.

“You must be a chef huh? The author of the book Chef  Kim Eun Hae-shi is a great chef! I love watching her shows on TV. How I’m envy on her. Pretty, skinny, cook well and just perfect!Ahh..how frustrated my life is. I can’t cook, not pretty and just blankly not worth it and..” She not even finish her word he start to flung his door closed and for the second time around she were able to hold on his door wanting to ask or tell more story to her first ever neighbour.

“So what’s your name?” he just stare back.

“ You are a chef right?” she ask enthusiastic.

“Chef Yong” he finally reply with a serious tone.

“Yong? Yong Jae Suk? Ani Da? Not?” Nara shook her head for him.

“Yong Dong Hoon? Yong Kyu Sung? Yong Chal Gae? Yong Su..”  her eyes flick as she try to guess his full name. She tried to pick random name to match with his Yong name.

“ Stop all your stupid random guessing!” he yells suddenly, she cover with her hand signalling she will stop.

“Chef Yong Jun Hyung” he reply after a few minutes.

“Ahh..Bingo! I know you were a chef!” clapping her hand together, Nara nodded her head in amusement.

 “I’m Choi Na Ra..oppss..correction. Dr Choi Nara.” Stretching her hand to have a handshake, she smile proudly paused there as she saw his stiffed face after she introduce her name and left her hand alone. Laugh awkwardly after no reply from him.

“I’m not yet a doctor. Bluffing you. I’m still an intern. But I’m going to be a doctor in less in six, no I think 10 month more because I just finish study at the medical school and just so you know I live just in front of your door. Yeh..this door. Glad to know you’re my neighbour. I just move in a week ago. Don’t have time to get to know the neighbour and you are my..” before she could finish babbling he stomp and slam his door hard just like that making her yelp in shock.

“Grumpy chef” Nara mumble to herself.

“ Nice meeting you chef-nim!” she shout through his door and running back to her apartment.