La Beasta

Ms.Doctor + Mr. Chef = Bloody Pasta? +_+

 

“Chef! The customer calling for you” the waiter with red hair calling the black hair chef.

“Wae? It’s quite busy here. I’ll be there in 5 minutes” the chef turn his head back to the kitchen.

“KiKwang! How much time you needed for that single fettucini?! Did I need to burn your hand into the pans so that you can go faster!” the angry chef yell again for god knows how many times for today.

“I’m sorry chef! It’ll be ready in 60 second chef!”

“Chef”the red hair waiter calling again after he just finish scolding on one of the cook.

Wae?! What do you want again?!!” he raised his voice, angry.

“Please come to the diner right now chef” the waiter send a worry look to the chef.

“Did you hear I told you I’ll be there in 5 minutes!”as he said he look back to the kitchen observing one of the kitchen cook.

“It’s some kind of really in need if you chef. The customers..found…a cockroach on her plates” he said hesistently.

“Bwoh??!!” he shout before snap the chef table with his huge chopstick. Hand on his waist he walk to the diner follow the red hair waiter.

“Ohh..the customer. Where?” the waiter with doe eyes making a shock face after saw the customer is not in their table anymore.

“They just left. I heard the girl said she’s got some emergency call from hospital dragging his boyfriend with him.” the other girl waiter cut both stare between the dark hair chef and the red hair chef.

“Ahh..” the doe eyed waiter sighing in relief.

“where’s her plates?” the tall black hair chef asking the red hair waiter.

“Yogi” he obeys and shoved the plates to the chef. With no specific expression on his face he go back to the kitchen, brought along the plates with cockroach. As soon as he enter the kitchen he stomp the plates on his table shock all the cook who is still cooking the dish.

“Kikwang. Come here.” He calls for the cook who have a big rim glasses on his eyes in his serious tone.

“Yes..Chef” he walks slowly to the kitchen table.

“Did you cook this?” the short guy cook hesistently to answer.”Answer me!!” the chef shout making the short guy cook nod his head vigorously.  “What did you see on the plates. Tell me” Kikwang brought the plates closer to him to observe on the food. He gasped as he saw whats coming. Dropping the plates on the table he shook his head left to right.

“I really don’t know how it get in there chef”

“Don’t come to work tomorrow and the whole week”

“Bwoh? Chef wae?! Are you firing me?”

“I’m giving you a break. you really need it Kikwang-ssi”

“Don’t fired me Chef!”

“I’m not firing you pabo! It a break! A break! Don’t you understand it! Now go!!“

“Why are you guys stop cooking?! Did I ask you to stop?! Did you want to have a break just like kikwang?!”

“Ani Chef!” all the cook reply in unison and continue with the cooking.

“Don’t make this kitchen more crowded kikwang! Ka!!! Dongwoon you will take Kikwang place from now” the pasta assistant nod his head and giving an apologetic smile to his boyfriend murmuring it’s going to be ok, see you at home.

Finally the dinner time it’s over and the cook and chef can breath steadily back. The chef with red apron walking to his office before someone calling his name.

“Chef Yong!” he turn his head looking back to the guy in his late 30’s with a nice suit.

“About the complaint. It’s lucky she stopping his boyfriend from making any fuss or else La Beasta going to be on newspaper tomorrow. You know how much popular and standard La Beasta is and did you know his boyfriend is the son of one of the first woman Chef in the world and the son of one of the biggest company i Seoul. If he complaint on La Beasta I’m sure we will going down just in an hour. You should observed all the food before it going to the customer in order us to kept our high standard of food and….”

“I’m not finish Chef Yong-ssi”

“I will take care of my kitchen. You don’t need to in” he said , turning his back against the restaurant manager and sighing deeply.

The chef headed to the changing room, change his chef uniform to his normal clothes and left theLa Beasta. He walk to some random supermarket to buy some food to cook. He miss cooking. It’s been a week he didn’t hold the pan himself since he’s busy conducting the kitchen. He just intend to buy a few stuff and didn’t bother to grab the trolley or even the shopping basket. Headed straight to the frozen food he choose the best meat and ask for the worker to pack ½ kg of lean meat. After grab pasta, spices and cream suddenly he realise his both hand is now full and he cursed silently. He should grab the basket at least on the first place. He tried to grab the egg then his box of cream drop from his hand and felt on floor. he struggle to lean down to grab the box back. Suddenly there’s a girl bend down and took the box from the floor. she look up and smile warmly to the black hair chef as if she knows him.