The girl Gary love

fate

Hi guys!so today chapter will be fully on Gary pov this is my first time writting in his pov hope that you all will like it!Enjoy reading it!

Chapter 7:

Gary pov's

Today i found a letter under my desk it was written by ji hyo.....i am so curious about it that i want t get home as soon as possible and open it!The moment i reach home i dash into my room lock the door and rip open the envelope....

Ji hyo's hand writing is so cute!Just like her hahaha...As i read it my heart  is exploding  with happiness!!!OMG JI HYO LIKE ME!An angel like her confess to me?I am dying of happiness someone pls help me!

i took out my phone wanting to call her immediately and tell her i love her too!!However suddenly i remembered what my father told me the day before....

Flashback-

1 day ago after dinner

"Gary ah come to appa's study room for awhile i have something to tell you"

"yes appa?"

"Gary do you remember the small girl ,Seong Im that you use to play with when u were young?

"seong what?im? no sorry who is she and why do you suddenly mention this person"

"Actually her parents and i are good friends since our teenage year 18 years ago before you and her is born us as parents have plan to let both of you get married one day and our buiness can merge together as one"

"what??married?but i have someone i like"

"gary ah listen to appa parents always make decisions that are good for their child"

"but....."

"no more but you will be meeting seong im next week i am sure you will like her now go out!!"

"appa"

"stop!go out now"

end of flashback

ji hyo ah i am sorry i love you too and only you....i love your mong expression the way you talk to me the way you look at me like an innocent child ....i may always look calm but honestly whenever i look at you face to face my heart is fluttering!!But no one can change my father decision i am afraid if i go against it my appa might hurt you....Although i might not be together with but ji hyo ah dun worry you will be the only one in my heart i love you now and i will never stop loving you !

I took out a piece of paper and start writting....lying that i have someone else i like but in my heart there is only the one and only SONG JI HYO.... .unknowingly tears started dripping down my face....ji hyo ah i am sorry i am sure that you will find someone better than me...please forgive a useless guy like me

THE NEXT DAY

After ji hyo read the letter i can see tears forming in her eyes....i feel really very bad how i wish i can go to her,hug her and tell her that the person i love is none other than her....but being the most useless guy in the whole world i cant even do a task as simple as this....All i can say is just .....ji hyo ah mianhe.....

-to be continue

hope that you guys will like this chapter !;) and pls look forward to my next chapter....i love you guys hahaha pls help me to improve by commenting below thank you!

kellyyy_rainbow