Our first skinship

fate

The third chapter:

Ji hyo pov:

It has been a week since school start!I have made a lot of new friends in class since I have always been very out going although I may seems a bit cold from outside but actually after talking to me you will know that I am not....However there is just this one guy that I can never talked to.....

Not that he is ugly or anything but in fact he is so charming and attractive I have fall in love with him since the moment I saw him stepping into class...in front of him I became so shy that I can't even looked straight at his face whenever I talked to him I will startle like a baby learning how to talk.... it is so embarrassing. ..can anyone help me?

Normal pov:

Today there will be a music test for all students!Ji hyo decided to make use of her recess time to prepare for it although since young she has been told that she is a music genius....but she has never been boastful just because of that. ..she always practice hard for all the music exams

Half way through while she was playing the piece she heard someone clapping for her ....she turned around and her heart almost stop beating. ..kang gary is standing at the entrance looking at her with those attractive eyes....

She turned back staring at the piano hoping that gary would just walked away ...In her heart she silently cursed:"stupid ji hyo!why can't you just stand up and talk to him little did she know that while she was cursing, instead of walking away gary walk to her side and said :"ji hyo ah!good job it sounded fantastic! But there is just one part."then he grabbed ji hyo finger and play on the c major chord...if you play on this chord the whole song will be perfect!

Ji hyo almost suffocate while gary is holding her finger....she push his hand away and stood up trying to leave this place before she faint...but when she stood up her face was just an inch apart from gary's....just a little bit closer and their lips will touch...

-to be continued 

Hi fellow readers sorry for the very late update but recently I have been busy with my school project and homeworks! I promise you guys that I will try to update whenever I can!hope that you guys will like this chapter! Thank you for all your supports!

Love ,

Kellyyy_rainbow:)

 

 

 

 

.