should I confess?

fate

Hey guys!so tonight I will be updating two chapter at once since I doubt that I will be updating next week!hope you guys will like my story and continue to give me lots of support! I love you guys!

Kelly rainbow 

So here comes chapter 5:

Third person pov:

It has been a few days since the incident that happened in music room.However whenever ji hyo remember her she will still blush like crazy.She started talking to gary although she still startle most of the time due to nervousness....but still it is a good start for a successful relationship right??at least that's what ji hyo thought but little did she know this small amount of hope will bring her so much pain.....

Ji hyo pov

It is recess again today ji won and I are staying in the school garden enjoying the scenery but for me there is another special reason and that is to see him

Most of the days during recess gary oppa will come here during his recess break. ..

Aww did i just call him oppa .....hehe. ...

.the first time when I came here and met him I was so shock I found another tree that is slightly further behind his to lean on....and secretly admiring....when he turn around and saw me he just give me that sweet smile that always make me melts ..subsequently I started coming here everyday sometimes with ji wo  and sometimes alone but always doing the same thing staring and admiring him....and he would always greet me with the smile that I love! 

However today i find the garden very different from other day ,it is not as pretty as other days .....the feeling is different ...although everything is still the same .....the same tree , same grass ,same quiet garden just except for one thing kang gary is not here :( !!!!!!

Ji won ah let's go I am getting bored here .....

What happened to you?your mood was good just awhile ago when we are on the way here. ..isit because of him? 

What??!!him ?who?ji won what are you talking about ah? Hahaha

Excuse me? What are friends for ?dun try to act here it is so obvious that you come here everyday to find that your Mr calm guy!...

Isit really that obvious?ji hyo asked shyly

Yes ji hyo ah!You like him right???ehhh dun try to lie through my face...

Ji hyo shyly nodded her head.Then what are you waiting for go ahead and confess ....to be honest your Mr calm guy is indeed quite charming if you don't go for it and confess to him now you kmight lose him forever....song ji hyo fighting!!!

Should I really confess?

-to be continued

Hope that you guys have enjoy it and it is not too boring:) pls look forward to mine nxt update !

Thank you!

 

.