Don't ever come near me again

fate

Hi guys I am back:) Hope that everyone would enjoy this chapter! Chapter 10:

Ji won shouting in the toilet has invited many people to crowd into the toilet......Everyone was shock to see jihyo lying in ji won 's arm with pool of bloods on the floor .Some people started calling for ambulance while some just stood still looking at ji hyo praying that she would alright....tears can be seen on everyone faces....

Nonetheless this commotion has also drawn Gary's attention ,when he heard haha running into the classroom saying that Ji hyo has committed suicide he immediately throw his book on the floor and run to the toilet like this is the end of the world....hoping that haha is just lying to him.

However when he reach the toilet,his hope vanished,the love of his life is lying unconsciously ....and it is all his fault .....if only he is brave enough to confess to her that he love her .....if only he is brave enough to reject the arranged marriage that his father planned......if only he didn't come into this school....if only he wasn't even born in this world.....ji hyo would not have committed suicide it is all his fault .there are so many "if" however time will never turn back all he can do is just continue blaming himself for what happened to ji hyo...

He walk towards ji won and take ji hyo away from her....He held ji hyo into his arm tightly afraid that she might leave him....with tears falling down simultaneously....."ji hyo ah I love you pls dun leave me!!please dun leave me!!"Gary shout out desperately....everyone around him can feel how sad he is and how much he love her.....but the most important thing to Gary is that the girl in his arm now can feel his love he does not care about what others think

After ten minutes the ambulance finally arrive,the medical helpers and mr yoo immediately take jihyo away from Gary and place her onto the stretcher....at first gary refuse to let her afraid that if he let them take her away she would no longer feel his love....But mr yoo managed to hold him back while the medical helpers take her away ."mr yoo please let me accompany ji hyo to the hospital please let me stay by her side"Gary even went to that extend of going down onto his knees begging mr yoo to let him go.Mr yoo was touched by the love that gary has towards ji hyo and just nodded his head...

Throughout the whole ride to the hospital,gary never once let go of ji hyo's hand hoping  that by doing so ji hyo can feel presence of him beside her.Mr yoo seat beside him tapping his shoulder assuring him that ji hyo would be alright...Once they reached the hospital the doctors immediately bring ji hyo into the surgery room and try to stop the bleeding.

While mr yoo and Gary waited patiently outside. During the surgery,there several time when ji hyo's heartbeat stop,but luckily the doctors manage to get it back.After a tough one hour the surgery finally ended.As soon as the doctor walk out of the room,gary immediately rush to the doctor and check the condition of ji hyo.The doctor smile at him and say"dun worry young man your girlfriend is find now and should be waking up soon" Hearing that gary is finally feel a sense of relieve,he run to ji hyo bedroom.While mr yoo went to settle some of ji hyo's hospital paper work and to call her parents.

He walk towards ji hyo and touched her hand .....suddenly he can feel her finger moving."ji hyo ah are you awake?" Slowly ji hyo open her eyes and look at kang gary. Kang gary was so happy that he hug her with all his might.....tears of happiness started flowing out .However ji hyo started pushing him away,"kang gary what do you think you are doing?"

"Ji hyo ah I am sorry I know I have hurt you but please believe me I have my reasons for rejecting you."

"Haha! of course I know you have someone else you love you have already wrote it clear enough for me to understand...."

"Tell me what can I do to make you forgive me??"

"Forgive you?its ok kang gary I know that love can't be force .if you dun love me then just forget it ,but pls do me a favor from today onwards don't ever after come near me again,we are no longer friends now get out please I need to rest."

Then ji hyo covered  her face with the blanket and began to sob quietly hoping that kang gary will not hear it.It hurt her so much saying those words to him....But she has no other way if she continue to be friends with gary she is afraid that one day he might come to her introducing the love ofhis life....

-to be continued