Is this really what I want?

fate

In the hospital~

Right after school has ended,Ji won immediately rush to the Hospital to visit Ji hyo.

Knock knock knock!

The sound of someone knocking on the door almost make Ji hyo jump up from bed....She was in a daze with her mind filled with kang gary.

Afraid that the person knocking on the door is gary,she closed her eyes and pretend to be asleep.Hearing no response from Jihyo,Ji won carefully open the door.Seeing her best friend lying on the bed,looking so pale make heartache....she started sobbing feeling sorry for her friend.

She slowly walk towards ji hyo's bed and grabbed her hand.Seeing the penknife scar on her wrist,make her sob even harder...

Ji hyo immediately stop her pretending act and seat up to comfort Ji won."ji won ah stop crying....you see I am perfectly fine!aren't I? "She even tried to smile weakly to make her feel better....however this only make her cry even harder...seeing this make ji hyo speechless,in a loss of what to do...

After 5 mins of crying ji won finally manage to calm down...."ji hyo what happened indeed why are you so stupid? Why did you try to commit suicide?you know it scare the hell out of me when you lie on the floor unconciously! "

"I.....am sorry"

"You know that I dun need your sorry....I just want to know what really happened? Ji hyo ah we are best friends you know that you can trust me right?"

Remembering what happened between her and gary ,makes her cry.....remembered that gary already has someone he love....remembered how stupid she is to confess to him....remembered how she drive him out just now ...she feel like there are thousands of knifes stabbing into her heart. 

But still Ji won is her best friend ,she has the rights to know what happened so slowly she explain everything to her.

After hearing every it makes ji won very angry,she slammed the table with all her force " it's ok ji hyo there are many man in this world not only that stupid kang gary maybe u can consider haha?he might be annoying but actually is not that bad"

"Seriously haha?don't u have a better example of other guy?ehhh wait ....maybe you are interested in him?"

Ji won felt relief that at least ji hyo is feeling better enough to joke around with her.As she continue chatting with ji hyo something came into her mind.."ji hyo ah I suddenly remember something"

Ji hyo look at her puzzledly 

"You said that gary rejected you....then why just now when you fainted he look so nervous...everyone can feel that he afraid to lose you ?he never once leave your side..he even went to the extend of going down on his knee to beg Mr yoo to bring him along to the hospital.why would he care so much about you If he have no feelings for you?"

Hearing this started to make ji hyo wonder if what she did just now was correct?isit correct for her to drive him away?

Sensing that ji hyo is confuse right now,ji won decided to take her leave first "ji hyo dun think too much,rest well I will visit you again tmr "

"Am I on the right track?Should I get him back?but he said he dun like me....."thought ji hyo

-to be continued