the first day

fate

The First Chapter :

Ji Hyo ah~remember to respect all your friends and teachers so that they will like you and also most importantly no BGR(boy girl relationship)in school! said Ji Hyo's mother.

Today is Ji Hyo's first day in MELODY HIGH SCHOOL.Melody high school is a school of music specially meant for students with special music talents.Ji Hyo manage to pass through all the entry tests with her amazing singing and piano skills.

Ji Hyo pov

Haizz i shouldn't have left my home so early,there is still 30 mins before my first lesson start?What should i do now?

i begin to loiter around the unfamilarise huge school.This school is very big,they have a dance studio,band studio,piano room and many other different studios for us to practice.WOW!It is two times the size of my previous school!

OUCH!

While i am busy looking around,i accidentally bump onto someone and both of us fall on our .I immediately stood up and help the other person up

Omg!i am so sorry!i should be more careful....are you okay?Do you need to go to the sick bay?

The girl look at me with a pretty smile and said:"no its ok relax is just a small matter haha! by the way Hi! my name is ji won,ha ji won today is my first day in school and i am from class 1A nice to meet you"!

Nice to meet you!my name is Song ji hyo but you can just call me ji hyo;)and i am also from 1A!yeah!we are from the class is this what they call fate?haha!I think our lesson is starting lets go to class together?

then together we walk towards the classroom happily and thats how i met my first best friend in this new school...

-to be continued

hi guys!

i am done with my first chapter ;) i hope that it is not too boring for you ! thank you for all your support and please help me by commenting below so i can improve on it.Once again thank you very much!

love,

kellyyy_rainbow

Preview:Gary will be appearing starting from next chapter;)