Chapter 2

Do You Really Love Me?

NaEun POV

After that little introduction our teacher came in and started class. There were alot of empty seats and all of them were sitting scattered so since I knew MinKi the most I just decided to sit next to him. He gave me a heart-melting smile and went back to writing his notes. It was boring since I already knew this stuff but I couldnt complain so you just directed my attention to the person beside me. Minki was carefully writing his notes drawing doodles here and there perfection just screams out of him. He looked up and saw you but you dont think he noticed that you was staring right? he just looked away and kept writing. 'ugh now he might think that i'm a weirdo'

Then all of a sudden the bell rang making you jump a little bit and then you here a chuckle next to you. You look to your left and see Minki laughing at that little jump he thought 'shes so cut- wait what are you thinking MinKi' he softly shook his head and cleared those thoughts.

You were on your way to your next class which wasnt one of the special classes it was just a normal class but it was an advanced one. You ended up bumping into a teacher on the way.

"I'm sorry haksang are you alright"

"Neh thank you "

"Are you  new student- oh your Naeun arent you" You gave her a nod and she continued saying "your my new student let me show you the way to the classroom" she started walking away and gestured you to follow.

She said "Most of the school is boys 120 boys and 80 girls so most of the classes have about 12 to 15 students."

"ahh" came out of your mouth as you understood and gave a couple nods.

"here we are stay out here and ill tell you when to come in"

"Neh"

You were quietly waiting outside of the door until you heard her call your name you slowly opened the door and walked in seeing 12 boys looking in your direction. You walk to the middle of the classroom standing next to the teacher. She told you to introduce yourself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Son Naeun nice to meet you"

they nodded showing that they understood. then the teacher said since its homeroom right now you could do what ever you wanted. Then she left you there standing then all of a sudden a boy with a cute smile and high cheekbones came up to you putting his arm on your shoulder and said

"Hey transer student I'm Jongdae also known as chen now let me introduce my friends to ya"

then he makes the other guys get into a line the first up was a boy with mono lids and cute cheeks

"Annyeong I'm Xiumin also known as Kim MinSeok Nice to meet ya"

You shook his hand

then then introductions continued

"Suho, Kim JunMyeon"

"Lay, Zhang Xiying"

"Kris, Wu Yifan"

"D.O, Do KyungSoo"

"Luhan"

"Sehun"

"Park Chanyeol Annyeong and this is Baekhyun" they were both very hyperactive did a little bit of aegyo making you giggle and makeing the others groan in disgust.

"Kai also known as Kim Jongin" he said with a wink and you rolled you eyes playfully.

"Lastly I'm Tao also known as Huang ZiTao, Kungfu panda, I like long walked on the beach an-" he was about to continue until a tall very handsome guy went up and covered his mouth was it Kris yeah it was Kris and said 

"Thats enough Tao she dosent need to know your whole life story." Making you giggle a little.

and he continued by saying "introduce you self more then we could become friends"

you gave him a nod

"umm I have one older brother, a mom, and a dad. I just transfered here from cube high because of all the bullying umm what else oh I'm 15 because since I was little teachers always said that I was to smart so they made skipp a couple grades." you stopped since you had nothing more to say but then something came up into your head. "Oh and I like dancing and singing as my hobbies"

They nodded then you inturrupted their little thoughts and said one more thing "and i am a 7 dan in mixed martial arts. I also do  regular martial arts, karate, wushu, sparing, taekwondo, kendo, and judo." you said while counting to see if that was all of them. Then you nodded signing that you were done with that little list of yours. They looked at you suprised because seeing a 150cm and 37kg 15 year old girl bein able to fight like that just awed them.

"woah anyway you said that your name is Son Naeun"

you gave him a nod and a little "mmhm"

"and you also said that you have a older brother" gave him another nod

then someone cut him off before he was about to say something. 

I think it was Luhan 

"Baekhyun whats you point right now"

then baekhyun said back to him "hyung just let me finish" then you cut him off by saying 

"wait hold up hold up hold the freaking phone did you just call that baby face hyung"

"Yeah he is one of the oldest here with Xiumin Hyung"

"Wait then what about this one" you said while pointing at Sehun

"He is the youngest out of all of us" leaving you with widened eyes and a open mouth

then someone took you out of your thoughts by closing you mouth turns out it was luhan again seeing him this up close made you blush a little bit.

"anyway back to me" baekhyun said "you guys know B2ST DongWoon he once said that he has a sister I dont know if he said younger or older but SON Naeun and SON Dongwoon dont you guys think its a little bit suspicious"

They gave little nods while you were nervous as

"wait but how do you know him personally" you asked

"you dont know us EXO Sm Entertainments idol group"

"No I only know BTS, Teen Top, Big Bang, Beast, and BTOB"

"oh well then guys hana duel set WE ARE ONE ANNYEONGHASEYO WE ARE EXO!!"

they said well like shouted making you jump you bowed.

Classes went on and on but they were with the same people either EXO or the five people you met earlier.

After School

DongWoon picks you up and on the way back home he tells you that BTOB and some of his other friends were coming.

You nodded since you were close to BTOB and most of his friends.

When you got home you changed into a oversized sweater with shorts you just tucked in the front of it leaving it hanging in the back. You took off your fake glasses and fake pimples erased the left over makeup and took a shower. Then you blow dried you hair when you looked in the mirror you dont look that differnt you look exactly how you looked before just with a cleaner face and no glasses. You went downstairs and saw BTOB the other Beast members sitting on the couch when they heard you they looked up and saw you walk down when you walked up to them you said "Annyeong Oppa-duel" then you went to go sit next to GiKwang and Minhyuk they both gave you those beautiful smiles that every fan loves. You heard your brother talk saying that His group BTOB and another group are doing a collaboration stage for MAMA a big showcase (This preformance is totally fake BTW) then he asked you if you could give some ideas and seee how the preformance is since your a girl you nod then all of a sudden you guys hear the doorbell ring then your brother got up and opened the door and you saw some unexpected faces.