Chapter 4

Do You Really Love Me?

Your POV

I woke up by the annoying as hell of an alarm on my phone just kidding waking up to BTS Just One Day just made my morning not as annoying.

Today was Friday which meant today was the last day of the week last night you remembered falling asleep while Peniel was telling the other boys about the plan. You saw that the clock was 1 hour before your school started so you decided to take a shower, get changed, then eat breakfast. You knew no one was here because Dongwoon would've woken you up before your alarm so I just walked to the bathroom and took a very quick shower then got changedand also put on your makeup. I ran downstairs because food is very important in my life. So i just made microwavable pancakes scrambled eggs and bacon. After I was done there was still 35 minutes before school actually opened so you decided to just walk there.

You greeted your butler, maids, and your personal driver goodbye and the next door grandma and then you were one your way to school.

On the way to school you bumped to into a stranger and you fell onto the floor "Sorry oh wait Naeun sorry i didnt see you" "Oh its fine Minki" He helps you up and you blush a little bit. "You on your way to school" he asks "Yeah"

"You wanna walk together since im on my way too"

"Sure" and you guys start to walk to the school.

"Hey Minki"

"Y-yeah"

"What are you and your friends doing after school today?" you ask with anticipation that he would say nothing.

"I dont think we are doing anything to day lets ask when we get into the classroom"

"Ok"

Fast Forward to The Classroom

"Hey Naeun Hey Minki" Aron says with a perfect english acccent.

"Hey" you both say at the same time.

"Oh yeah Naeun asked if you guys are doing anything after school today"

"Nope"

"Nada"

"Same"

"Nothing"

They all answered with little bit of a confused face.

"Oh I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go to the mall today with me after school"

"Sure"

"Yeah I'll come"

"Sounds like fun"

They answered which made you give them a big cheeky smile.

Fast Forward to Exo Class

"Hey guys"

"Hey Naeun"

"Hey Naeun we were all wondering if your doing anything today" Suho asked for the whole group while they just nodded their heads up and down.

"Sorry guys but im hanging out with some of my friends after school maybe tomorrow or some other day"

"Sure that fine" Suho says with a reassuring smile but you could see a little bit of disappointment in his face.

"Anyway its almost time for class to start so lets go to our seats guys" and when Suho said that being the leader he is all of them followed and went to their assigned seats. And then class began.

Fast Forward to Lunch

You felt a tap on your shoulder and when you turned around you saw a group of girls standing in front of you with smiles you couldnt blame them but they were really pretty.

"Hey your Naeun right?"

You nod your head with a shy smile

Then they asked you if you wanted to help open Gahee's locker because it was jammed and the others couldnt open it either and being the nice of a person you are you said yes immediately without any doubt but what you didnt know that Exo members had followed you to Gahee's locker making sure they didnt get caught. Once you guys got to the locker Gahee's crew or whatever push you down and started pulling at your hair and slapped you a couple time which made tears come out then all of a sudden you hear a voice scream "GET THE F*UCK AWAY FROM HER" you look to the side and see Exo come out pushing Gahee and her crew out of the way with scared faces and you saw one of them say "O-oppa i didnt see you there you wanna go eat lunch with us" losing her fear and started acting confident later on  which started to disgust you so you asked Baekhyun and Lay if they could take you to the nurse so they immediately said yes while you guys were walking away you heard distant yelling but you ignored it and kept walking while Lay whispered into your ear "strike 1" you gave him a 'really?' face because this wasnt the best time to say it but it was still true you had 2 more chances then your real face would be revealed.

Fast Forward To The End Of School (Sorry for asll of the Fast Forwards but during those times i couldnt think of anything else to write so SORRY)

You walked out of the school doors and you got a text you look at it and it reads

'That was strike 1. 2 more i'm coming to your school with BTOB and my members.'

-Dongwoon Oppa

'Okay I'm gonna hangout with some friends at the mall so a will be coming home a little bit late today just in case if your wondering and if your gonna be there'

-Naeun

'Kay talk to you later sis'

-Dongwoon Oppa

Then you hear someone call your name "Naeun" you look over to your right and see Baekho, Minki, and the others there waving their hands at you. you walk over and hear people whispering.

'The nerds are gonna hangout today i guess'

'Shes porbably a trying to get all of them and once'

'Look at that THOT'

and more and EXO, you, even Minki, Baekho, Aron, and the rest even heard all of it and EXO texted your oppa saying strike 2.

Then you got another text when you look at your notification it reads.

'Strike 2. 1 more then the revealance is gonna happen i'll drag you there if i have to'

- Dongwoon Oppa

you made a frustrated face and didnt even bother to answer.

"Hey guys wanna go to the mall now"

they all said sure ignoring everything they heard before and followed you. Once you guys made it to the mall the first store you went to was etude you picked some bb cream, cc cream, powder, eyeliner, and brow razor and pencils.

Then while you guys went to other stores you brought the guys New backpacks, jeans (ripped or just regualr dark and black jeans), t shirts, flannels, snapbacks, and then at the last store the eye doctor they all got their eyes checked and you got them all contacts. They did all of this without any questions which made it easier for the both of you guys. Then you guys ended up going to your house.

At Your House

Dngwoon Oppa texted you earlier saying that no one is gonna be home to day just the maids and butler and maybe your driver. So you took the advantage and took them to your house. One you guys got their you first started to work on Aron first you took him to a seprate room and put a little bit of cc cream because of his flawless skin then you shaved off a little bit of his eye brow hair to the perfect shape then filled in some places you forgot and taught him along the way so he could do it to himself later then you put a little bit of eyeliner on him and changed push him into the bathroom to put on his new clothes then when he was done you taught him how to put on contacts instead of his glasses and when he was done you took him to the full body mirror you have in that room and put him into a sepreate room and told him to stay there until i call of of you guys out. then you did the same for the rest and when you were done you called them all out and at first all of them look so shocked and you told them all to stand in a line and they looked like this:     

                                                            NU-EST-nuest-32181438-500-480.png

and thats when it all started...


Hey guys i hope you guys are enjoying this story and im sorry i had this short little hiatus without saying anything to you guys so I am probably gonna start to write them more frequently now so stay tuned until the next chapter.