Chapter 3

Do You Really Love Me?

Baekhyun's POV
Earlier this morning Dongwoon hyung called us saying that we were going to work one the perfromance at his house after school. So after the bell rang meaning that school was over we ran for a couple minutes trying to get rid of the fangirls so finally when we made it to the vans we quickly stopped by the house to get our guitars and get changed hen we were all done Suho hyung called us all in the living room for a small little meeting.

"I called you guys here before we are going to Dongwoon's house is because me and Chanyeol called earlier and BtoB's Minhyuk picked up saying that we should get their by 6:30" Suho explained.

I glanced at my phone to see what time it was and the clock said 5:21. Then Suho countinued by saying "Since it's 5:21 right now we'll leave the house around 5:45 since his house isnt that far away but anways Minhyuk said that Dongwoon's sister will be listening to our plans for MAMA and say if she likes it or not and what we need to improve on-" then he got interuppted by Chanyeol saying "and also since she goes to our school she could talk to us during school to talk more about the plans." Suho nodded then Kai said "If shes cute I call dibs" doing his famous smirk making the other members turn away in disgust after we talked a little bit more the clock said 5:40 then Suho said that its time to go once eveyone was in their designated (dont know if i spelled that right but oh well) car we were one our way. 

Fast Forward to Dongwoon's house

Luhan (DEER) POV

When we finally arrived at Dongwoon's house I rang the doorbell then when we all looked up our mouths dropped and our eyes widened and so did hers there was a girl with a oversized sweater the hung off her shoulder with kind of to short pants and when i looked more closely I saw that it was NaEun then i heard Sehun say "N-naeun" 

"umm you guys should come in" she moved out of the way implying that she wanted us to come in. when we walked in he heard Eunkwang yell "Hey guys come and sit so we can start"

When we all sat down first thing we said was "Naeun what happened"

Your POV 

"Naeun what happned"

I was a little takeaback saying that i didnt know that EXO was coming over so i was also in a mind set of shock that even when i open my mouth no words came out. Then i looked over at Dongwoon oppa then he started explaing. 

Fast Forward to When He Was Done

They all looked suprised but also understanding at the same time. But then after that the room turned quiet and there was a akward tension in the air until Sungjae oppa just popped that bubble of akwardness for me "Guys shouldn't we start on the project now saying that MAMA's in 2 months." I looked over at him and he gave me a 'i got your back' kind of wink and i smiled back to him implying that i was grateful.

So then the planning/meeting begins while they were busy planning and Dongwoon said that he would call me when its done so I could hear the final product and help them in places they needed to improve in so i just went to the balcony on the 3rd floor just to get some fresh air then suddenly a voice spoke "bored" I look over and see Peniel leaning his back onto the railing and looking at me. "Kind of" i said shurgging my shoulders but i lied i was lonely saying that my brother was always busy because of his job. the bullying at school, and not having many friends. just hurt me ALOT. I could tell Oppa knew that i was lying saying that he did know me longer then the rest of s except Minhyuk because I met them at the same time and got to know them a lot more then the others and they could always tell if I was lying sayin that im one of the worst liars ever. Then he said "Then why dont you reveal what you really look like who you really are it could help with some of those problems i know that your facing" a shook my head and looked down showing him that i really didnt want to then he spoke again "how about we make a deal" that made me look up with a confused face "what kind of deal" "if any of us catch you being bullied 3 more times then we will come to your school make an assembly and annouce who you really are but if we dont see you being bullied anymore we will keep your secret" "okay its a deal" you stuck out your hand and so did he and you both laughed. you loved this side of Peniel he has a side that was really caring and is good at giving advice like an older brother. so he took you downstairs hand in hand making you rreal brother frown and some other people frown in jealousy but you didnt notice because once you guys got the the bottom of the stairs Dongwoon started yellin saying "PENIEL WTF ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER LET GO OF HER THIS INSTANT" which made him drop my hand and go behind which was hard implying that im 5'0 feet and he is like 5'8 then i took his wrist and pulled him to the couches sat his down on the floor and went to go sit back in my spot but it was taken then i looked at the couch and saw that Kikwang and then i walked over to him and sat on his lap. (in a friend tpe of way) and calmly explained to my stupid brother saying "Peniel did nothing wrong he gave me advice and dragged me down here to tell you guys about the deal." that comment made Dongwoon sit down with a pouty face. and that made s start teasing him and that didnt make him feel any better so hyunseung came over and whispered to me to do my aegyo something Oppa could never stay angry at so i stood up and walked over to Oppa and sat down next to him and hugged his arm like a baby hugging his moms or dads leg and said "Oppa~~~~~~ dont be mad" in my cute little aegyo face making the other people in the room silently squeal which i didnt motice since i didnt look at them.

Everyone Else's POV

'OMG SHE IS SO ING CUTEEE' ('---' means what they are thinking) 

Back to Your POV

Then i could see a little faint smile on Oppa's face then I knew my job was done so i went back to sit on KiKwang Oppa's and i saw his cheeks turn a little pink so i took the advantage and started made it unnoticeable to other people but noticeable to me and Oppa (Kikwang Oppa) so i started to move my hips in slow circles making him blush more and then i could feel a little bump under me so i stopped and looked at KiKwang who was red as a tomato and the other people asked him why he was so res and asked me if i did anyhting then i titled my head to the side and said no implying the i as innocent when i really wasnt then they started talking about the preformance again  then i fell into a deep sleep lying my head on KiKwangs chest.