Chapter 6

Do You Really Love Me?

Naeun's POV

The bell finally rang which meant LUNCH!!!

While I packed up my stuff and walked out the door once I got to the cafeteria everyone looked at me I walked up to get my lunch even the lunch lady didn't want to look at me. 'guess the video got around the school' i thought once I got my lunch I was about to sit down when all of s a sudden Gahee puts her foot out making me trip and spilling my lunch all over myself a tear escaped my eye which made Minki want to get up but he knew he couldn't. I got up ignoring the curse words, rumors, finger pointing, and laughing and ran outside the school and I ended up bumping into a wall? 'i don't remember there being a wall here' i thought so when i looked up I saw my brother and his group also with BTOB my eyes widened at the scene but as soon as I even knew I started to burst out crying hugging my brother. They all looked at me with pitiful looks then I noticed something "Wait. Whay are you guys here? Weren't you supposed to come on mond-" Hyunsik covered my mouth and said "We are here because seems like our managers switched up our schedules today is the day where we had the schedule together so we decided to come by today instead" He smiled at you with his pearly white teeth. "Oh I forgot" we heard a voice it was Minhyuk "We have to go to the auditiorium soon our annoucement it gonna be in 7 minutes" they all agreed and started walking away but when they saw that I wasn't moving Dongwoon Oppa goes in front of me and crotches down and told me to get on. I silently agree they bring me to the office to get a new uniform and then to the nurse to clean up.

Fast Forward 

Here I am waiting backstages with the oppas scared as . I could hear the students laughing and talking with their own groups I peek out of the curtain and see Minki and the others talking I suspected that maybe Minki felt someone looking at him and when he did he made eye contact with me I gave him a small wave while he gave a reasurring smile. The principal went out making the crowd quiet down. 

"Today we have very special guests with us today and they have a very important message to tell us today so I hope you all listen. So here I welcome BEAST and BTOB" while the guys are just clapping or looking away uninterested the girls were chanting here and there the names of their biases when Dongwoon oppa grabbed the mic the crown quieted down. 

"So as your principal had mentioned today we have a very important message to tell you guys today. If you guys didn't know actually my little sister goes to this school as well she is very known around the schools because of a certain video that was uploaded before school today." The video's audio started to play with "me" and that random girl that sounded very familiar to me but I just ignored it. He kept on going after the video stopped but was interuppted even before he spoke. a random voice from the crowd said "That nerd that used our oppas to get popular is your sister" 

All the members started to get a little angry since they made a hasty generalization of me. But oppa kept oon going with a little agitated but calm voice.

"Yes she is my little sister, but that girl in the video isn't her" Minhyuk took the mic and said "Yah~ anyway to get to the point is that someone that I heard about has framed Naeun for trying to become popular with your "Oppas" but we found the video" I was shocked as well so I looked at the little moniter that had a the same video on it, it showed Gahee faking your voice and Nana being that random girl. Everyone in the audience was shocked. Dongwoon Oppa took the mic again and said" Here let me bring her up into the stage" He walked over to me took my wrist and walked me up onto the stage where I could see Baekho having a face of regret. Sungjae and Ilhoon oppa come next to me and start by taking off my glasses, fake jacked up teeth, and my fake pimples putting me in my own "skin" the whole audience gasped and started chattering but then Hyunseung oppa told them to quiet down and said to everyone "If you guys wouldn't like to be in the police office then I would stop bothering Naeun so much okay?" and most of the crowd replied with a yes. All of the oppas turned to me and handed me the mic.

"I just wondered alot even before this video why you guys always bullied me? I really wanted to know why. And know I see that alot of it has to do with looks. It doesn't matter their personality, you guys just look at their face and body. If you guy want to apologize I will forgive you just like that but if you don't want to apologize to me thats okay I will treat you like everyone else if they apologized or not. I hope that you guys will understand and that some of us can be actual friends. But i cant forgive you if you don't know what you did wrong or what you should be saying sorry for"i said that and then i looked at the oppas again then walked off of the stage and when I got out of the auditorium I ran quickly to the bathroom and washed my face to refresh myself when I was done I walked to the classroom that I shared with EXO. Since the bell didn't ring yet I just sat there then I heard the bell ring and the members started to shuffle in when they saw me they gave me really big smiles and Baekhyun and Chanyeol (WOOO BaekYeol) came up to me and gave me a hug. Which turned into a big group hug. When they let go they all said

"You did great"

"You look more pretty"

"You were awesome"

All of those comments made me smile more and more after class i noticed that there was still 15 minutes of school left while other students were still in class me and the Exo oppas started walking home to miss the crowd of students. And when we got to my house since they were still working with the BEAST and BTOB Oppas they started to get their notes and guitars out. Then 20 minutes later the other oppas start coming in. 

After a long night of laughter and talking I went to bed thinking about how i schools gonna be on monday and who the new students were gonna be.