Chapter 1

Do You Really Love Me?

Your POV:

"Beep" "Beep" "Be-" 

You quickly turn of your alarm. Today was your first day being at pledis high you quickly jumped out of your bed and took a quick shower. Then you ran downstairs and saw your dad and your brother sitting at the table. Your dad reading a newspaper as always and then the doorbell rang you said "I got it" and walked to the door opening it you see your brother's members standing next to the door with cheeky grins on their faces.

"Annyeong NaEun" they said you moed out their way motioning them to come into the kitchen they take off their shoes and and while waking to the kitchen each member not wanting to miss out on ruffling your hair. You pout as the last member GiKwang tries to fix your hair after he and s kinda ruined it you could say.

"Annyeong Oppa" 

"Annyeong NaEun looks like you got cuter then before" then he walks away with his hands in his pants.

You look at the clock and you still have an hour before school starts so you walk up the stairs then put on your "makeup" (fake pimples) then you grab your phone, bag, money just in case, and you put on your fake galsses and go downstairs. When you make it to the living room you see your brother staring at you with worried eyes because he knew about the bullying since he saw it alot when he picked you up from school. But now you were transering to his high school Pledis High so he could watch over you. You saw that you have 20 minutes before the school gates open so you just took banana milk and a apple and walked out of your house. You told your brother that you'll leave early beacuse your taking your bike to school while he is driving wiht s. Your quickly said bye to them then went on your way to school. Once you arrive they just opened the gates so no one was there besides the teachers and staff. But thats what you thought. You found the office and got your schedule they said you were in the "special class" because of your grades you bowed then left. You were struggling to find the classroom then when you were looking in the other direction you bumped into a boy knocking off his glasses and you both falling on your butts. 

"Sorry I wasn't looking you" you said then handed him his glasses

"It's fine I wasn't really looking either" he lended a hand and helped you up.

"Thanks"

"Are you new here saying that I've never seen you around before"

"Yeah just transfered here"

"Oh...." then an akward silence filled the hall since no one was really there. But then he interuppted it

"Hey you want me to help to find your lockers and classes" he said well he kind of muttered but you still heard it.

"Yeah thanks that would mean alot saying that I just got lost looking for my class"

"What class are you in"

"The teacher just told me that I'm in the "Special Class""

He nodded but then his eyes widened "Your in my classes then we have only five students but guess he have six now" he said with one of the most beautiful smile that you think that you have ever seen. But you quickly knocked out of it and just nodded.

"Here let me show you the way" he walked off motioning you to follow 

While walking up it seemed like the longest flight of stairs ever just because of the angel looking boy in front on you.

"Heres our clasroom"

He opened the door and you see 5 heads turn around and look at you.

You got into your shy mode and hid behind him looking down at the floor.

"Oh hyungs this is our new classmate umm...whats your name i dont think that i got it earlier"

"....Na....Eun"

"Yeah this is our classmate NaEun"

You bow saying "Annyeonghaseyo" then puted a little bit then a boy ran up to you and pinched your cheeks 

"OH MY GOOOODDDDDDDD YOU'RE SO CCCUUUUTEEEEE" making the others chuckle at your cuteness too.

Then the boy you ran into earlier took his hands off your cheeks saying sorry.

"HYUNG stop it your gonna rip her cheeks off" He continued saying "But anyway hyungs we should introducer ourselves they walked up to you in a single file line.

First was the kid that pinched yourr cheeks

"Hey sorry for earlier.... um but my name is MinHyun" outting out his hand for a handshake your gave his a sweet smile and shook his hand.

next was a kid with blonde hair he was pretty good looking

"DongHo" you nodded with a small smile.

"JongHyun"

"Aaron nice to meet ya"

lastly was 'HIM'

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my name earlier but my name is MinKi" he held out his hand and you kindly shook it giving him on of the sweetest smiles you could.

'maybe we could get along quite well' you thought