Day 3-part 5

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIyaaaaa. I'm so sorry for the wait T^T
Please don't kill meeeh. I have been feeling quite lazy!
Shoooo, enjoy this fluffy chapter. Si?

2.357 words.

 

 

The day had already reached its end and Jungkook could not keep his excitement down, the excitement, only rather building up at each second he thought of spending time with you! Alone! In your house! Wasn’t that great?!

His excitement slowly died as he watched you already on the gate along with someone else. As the maknae scooted closer he was growing more and more frustrated and reached towards your waiting figure and—of course, who could he be?— The only and only one, Kim Taehyung.

However, Jungkook took a long sigh and quickly replaced his scowl to a happy face. His eyes reflected jealousy and suspiciousness. Did you think that you’d get bored with him and bought someone else along? He sighed once more, shaking his negative thoughts.

You grinned noticing the shy young Korean boy. “Hey Kookie~” The boy muttered a small and almost inaudible ‘Hi’ turning his head to look at the silly boy next to you. Liked him or not, he, Jungkook, was a polite person and decided to bow his head towards the sort of alien. “Hiyaa kookie~” His mind screamed ‘NUH. Do not call me ‘kookie’ I only allow Soo Ae to call me by that.’

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a glare that meant well what he perceived.  However, you being the little naive girl you were, did not comprehend the mentioned glare towards your friend and shook it off with a small girly giggle. Both boys snapping their heads to look at your giggling form.

“What?” Taehyung started a little confused.

“Nothing. Let’s go~”

And with that-ever so casually, your two small hands tugged at their wrists before clasping those bigger hands of them into yours, not moving an inch. A small blush quickly erupted into Jungkook’s cheeks. After what it seemed like a big time, you turned your head to look at Taehyung giving the silly boy a smile of your own. “We have to say goodbye here.” There was a pout seen, you seemed truly disappointed. Jungkook never left your hand his eyes nor either drifting to look into an abandoned corner of the street.

Taehyung only smiled-also in disappointment-his fingers interlocking with the girl’s much smaller ones. Only that action caused such a huge amount of jealousy accumulate inside of Jungkook—and in response to that affectionate action the poor boy squeezed your hand also affectionately. Your head snapped to look into Jungkook’s direction giving the rather nervous (and also jealous) boy a confused look. Taehyung’s eyes bore into your face, reveling on how your face looked beautiful on the sunset. He could not help himself nor he could stop himself now—his face leaned closer towards your face, his eyes briefly looking into Jungkook’s one’s (that slowly widened as he watched Taehyung make his move) before his soft yet plump lips pressed onto your ‘squeezable’ cheek.

You stood neither still, face not moving nor eyelids battling a single flap. Taehyung watched your stoic face as your cheeks turn into a deep red color-just like a tomato. How cute.

Jungkook did not find that cute. He snorted as jealousy consumed him. He made you blush, so what? He could do much better! He could make your entire face burn red!

Taehyung only chuckled and waved his hand in your face making you snap into reality. “W-what?” “I said bye~” You nodded meekly cheeks still pink. “A-ah, goodbye...Tae.” Said boy only smirked nodding his head in Jungkook’s direction before walking away with a grin still plastered on his face. You again, not noticing the teasing action due to much different reasons this time.

Jungkook rolled his eyes giving your hand a good squeeze as if to remember you that he was still here. Your eyes drifted to bore into Jungkook’s one and a smile was only your apology as the moon was switching places with the sun. Your heels started to move once Jungkook made the first move to also walk.

Sooner or later you two arrived at your place. Your cheeks had grown into their normal color and your heartbeat had also calmed down. Jungkook all the way towards your house had a scowl but enjoyed none the less holding hands with his crush. Your hands were warm and small not to mention your sweet scent occasionally drifted around his nostrils whenever a strong wave of wind passed between the two of you.

The door opened a while later and Jungkook came to back to life when your dark eyes made a silent question, the boy blushed a little upon being caught staring at his crush but made his way inside her house. His heart racing faster than usual.

“Make yourself at home.” His eyes snapped to look into her amused ones. There was a mischievous glint but he didn’t know whether to take it seriously or just ignore. Choice two...probably the safest.

The shy boy stood still not moving an inch or just make a sign that he was alive, so, the girl turned around only to find him like a Greek statue almost glued to the spot. She smiled ever so warmly shaking her head before speaking with her beautiful voice of her. “Jungkook, you can move, you know. I invited you over to study not to remain quiet and statue-like...” Her pink lips turned upwards as they parted to whisper softly onto the boy’s ear,

“Mi casa, es tu casa. Si?”

Why did that sound so amazingly dirty to him? ‘Meh, it’s probably my hormones...’

Deciding that it was best to move before the girl would take her words to action, his heels took a step forward before taking off his shoes and placing them next to hers. “Do you want cookies?” He raised an eyebrow suspicious about her amused voice.

“...Sure...”

“Okay~ coming right away, Jungkook!”

Said the boy, he walked towards the small table across the room which looked sort of like Japanese style. Now that he notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter