Day 1-part 1

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to make this chapter small and also a cliffhanger.

It's my first time writting the reader as an OC, If I did something wrong about it, don't hesitate to tell me.

I hope you'll enjoy it, anyway!

 

“I heard there’s a new student transferring to this school. Oh my god, I can’t wait to see how he looks like~” You turned her head to look in the direction stopping on your track, hearing whispers and even squeals. “Oh. It’s a boy? Even better!” Another girl squealed excitedly jumping up and down in joy along with her friend.

“What?” You silently questioned, head tilting in confusion.

“There’s a new student today. I think he’s in your class.” Your eyes briefly glanced to your right, your smile growing bigger upon seeing who was talking to you. “Hey~”He cooed noticing your suggestive glance.

“Hey~”

“How’s my favorite person doing so far?” You laughed blushing a little at his comment. “I’m doing great, Jimin. What about you?”

“Aaah~Also good, man. It’s sad that school already started.” Jimin pouted cutely, his arm sneaking its way around you, efficiently pulling you closer towards him. His usual vanilla scent filled your nostrils. It passed about a month since you’d seen this piece of adorable human.  Jimin was like your best friend, he was there for you both for good moments and most importantly, bad moments. He, after all, is the source of information and your emotional support. There was no better guy than him.

You were so distracted that you almost forgot that you had to deliver the books you had in your hands. If it wasn’t the fact that the books were slowly slipping from your hands you’d probably forgot that you were still holding them. You didn’t want to break from his embrace, but you had to. Your chemistry teacher had asked you if you could deliver the old books into an empty classroom—you being the class president had no other choice but accept the task. You could still refuse the task, ever so politely but you didn’t want to.

You slowly slipped away from his playful embrace making a quick apology. Jimin whispered your name confusingly “Ae?” You looked at the massive pile of books in your hands, waiting for him to get the hint. His mouth formed a small ‘o’ but nodded anyway.

“Aw, before you go—can I have a goodbye kiss?” Jimin asked, his voice pleading as his finger pointed towards his waiting cheek. You rolled your eyes but complied with his wish anyway. Your hands tightened around the big mass of books (making sure they wouldn’t fall) as you leaned in closer to his face, Jimin tapping his cheek impatiently, your lips giving his chubby cheeks a quick peck. He pouted in disappointment. You shrugged and started to walk but before his hands pushed you to him, his finger pointing at his other cheek. You groaned laughing silently after giving him the so wanted kiss.

“Is that good to you?”

“Yes, my princess.”He joked grinning right after seeing you frown due to his teasing comment. “Don’t call me that, Minnie mouse~” He opened his mouth but quickly shut it groaning a “Fine”. You smiled in victory.

“Bye, see you later?”

“Yes. As always~” You nodded turning away from him walking towards the locked classroom. Your hands briefly stopping as your eyes looked at them questioning what should you do. They were too heavy for just one hand to hold—you couldn’t either place them on the floor, the teacher would kill you for doing so. You pouted glaring at the door that didn’t budge a bit. “S-Soo Ae?”

“Yes?” You turned to look at the person, questioning who this person’s voice was. ‘Aaah, it’s him!’ You smiled warmly at the boy. “What is it Jungkook?” Said the boy, Jungkook, looked at you for a moment, his eyes avoiding yours a couple times. This happened for a while, your hands were starting to hurt and weaken and just as you were about to speak his voice startled you just from how loud it started. You watched curiously as a blush started to form around his chubby cheeks. ‘Aw, how adorable~”

“The PE teacher wants to talk to you. S...she said to meet her at her office.”

You nodded giving him a quick “Thank you”. Expecting him to leave after the message, it surprised you how didn’t move a bit-staying exactly where he was. “Do you need something else?” Jungkook shook his head, his mouth opening to speak as he looked at the pile of books that were on your hands.

“D-do you need help w...with those?”

You grinned from ear to ear. “Sure, thank you Jungkook~”His hands hesitantly were placed under yours as you slowly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter