Day 3-part 4

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI HI HIIIIII!~
Sorry for the wait, I've been quite busy.
I hope you enjoy it!

2.383 words.

 

 

“You all heard it. Park Jimin is my boyfriend.” Your face twisted to look at a very nervous Jimin. ‘Wait whaaaaaaat’

Your friend, Rae-Suk couldn’t deal with this girl’s attitude and gave your hand a small squeeze making you look at her. She wasn’t so happy. You wondered why.

“Let’s go Ae. We don’t have to stay here and hear all this bull from this er.” You widened your eyes turning your head to look at Jimin who was now frowning. ‘Oh god...why?’ Jimin opened his mouth to talk but quickly shut it once he heard his claimed girlfriend speak. He sighed once he realized that there was nothing constructive coming out of .

“Let’s go Jimin-ah. They’re being stupid and idiots. I wonder what he sees in you” She muttered with disgust as her eyes slid to watch your confused face. She smirked in response, her eyes turning to look at your friend who was equally confused but also angry, if more. “You...I don’t even know what he saw in you...”

“I don’t know either too.” Rae-Suk trailed off as her eyes reflected a cold glint, glancing at her previous lover whom was dating this...chick, now. Jimin could only watch as his previous lover showed anything but negative emotions.

“Look. Why can’t you be happy for the choices I make? Just for once, Rae-Suk!”

“Why? Because you always make the wrong choice Park Jimin!” You made a face. This is taking lead to the wrong way. ‘Aish...this is turning into a drama...’

Jimin widened his eyes as they both argued back and forth, this time, Jimin opened his mouth and let go of his girlfriend’s hand only to replace his big hands on your friend’s shoulder. Shock hit her like a train as her hand softly let yours go. You took a few steps back watching your dearest friends bicker like two cats that have been starving for long.

“Oh. And how am I supposed to know which choice is the right one?!”

“I dunno. You just have that feeling!”

Jimin ‘pffted’ as he was now amused. “Oh, that thing girls have called sixth sense?” Rae-Suk watched Jimin in utter disbelief. But before she could say anymore words your hand clamped shut making sure she wouldn’t escape your grip any time soon. Your orbs turned to look at a confused, hurt and sad Jimin a sigh escaping your lips as you regretted looking at his face (in which you regretted much later.)

“Jimin, I’m sorry for the trouble. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. I hope that you’re okay with this. I wish you happiness.” You muttered as your eyes looked into his soul analyzing his expressions that were reflecting pain, sorrow and regret. The last choice probably due to this encounter with his previous girlfriend. He still hadn’t fully recovered from her.

You gave your shocked friend a polite bow (while forcing the girl besides you do the same) before waving your hand and leave along with the furious girl.

The girl besides Jimin only smirked, taking this situation as a win. How she was wrong. If she could have a look inside Jimin’s mind...

“What was that all about!?”

“You reacted the wrong way. Just as he and she did. Let’s just forget about this.”

“Fine” Rae-Suk gave in as she watched your calm expression.  

“Hey...has the bell already rang?” You looked at your phone turning your eyes to look at her anxious ones before giving her a slow and unsure nod. She widened her eyes giving both your cheeks pecks before her heels dashed back inside the school. A small chuckle escaped you as you also started to walk back inside the huge building. Next stop: Library. You were going to reward the lady for giving you the day off.

Your hyper friend (not much hyper now) was now inside the classroom having a leap out time as she heard the teacher’s words pierce her tired brain. Following a wave of powerful curses such as, damn, stupid Jimin and that girl...wait. What was her name? Followed by, why do I even care? Followed by a weird face as she thought why am I even thinking about this, anyway? I don’t care, humph. And her arms wrapped around themselves as she pouted looking at the white board not listening to her teacher at all. The poor teacher noticed this and decided to stop not adding further risks that she could manage on her near future and resumed on explaining the subject.

The library door rang a little cute tone warning that someone just entered. Her tired eyes turning to look at the person, her smile turning into a What-Are-You-Doing-Here. Before she could open to speak you interrupted her by waving your hands to get her attention.

“I’m not going to listen to your sorrows about how I shouldn’t be here but either taking a rest. No. My lady, I came here to pay you back. I’m going to help you; I’m feeling much better now. Thank you very much.”

The lady shrugged thinking best to not complain with a stubborn person like you.

You walked near her, briefly pausing to study your surroundings and as your shining orbs drifted across the library they brutally stopped only to meet a dark pair of eyes. Seemingly, familiar eyes. 'Oh~' A small smile was instantly sketched on your face once you realized that it was the shy boy. His eyes were already boring into yours, his face however not sketching a smile. Was he possibly mad? You shook of that thought opening your mouth to greet the paralysed boy.

“Hey kookie~”

This seemed to awake him—the boy accidently dropped his book on the floor as he watched your feminine figure scoot closer towards his now shaking body. ‘Aw, he’s so cute~’ you stopped on your tracks as you were now leaning on his table whilst looking at his troubled face. A silly smile (probably due to his nerves) showed on his beautiful facial features; Jungkook seeming to recover from his troubled shaking a few seconds ago. He had to compose himself!

“What are you doing?”

He blushed looking down. His sudden burst of coffidence going down the drain Just from hearing your voice it had bought his pale cheeks to another color. A color that he hated to see on him-to be honest, it bought him to a cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter