Day 1-part 2

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

This gave me so much work. This is the second part of Day 1.
Don't hesitate to suggest something to write in the next chapter!
5.965 words.
 

 

“Oh, you’re the new student?” He nodded sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. “I’m Park Soo Ae, nice to meet you.” A smile started to form around your mouth upon seeing him instantly smile seeing you extend your hand. His hand clasped yours, giving it a firm shake.”I’m Kim Taehyung.”

You smiled a little nodding your head. “Yes. I already know that. Let’s go, we don’t want the teacher to get mad at both of us, do you? Especially on your very first day...” He grinned nodding his head.

You swiftly knocked on the door receiving a firm “Come on in.” and you did, with your new friend behind your back (people could still see him; he was slightly taller than you.), Kim Taehyung. You bowed politely starting to explain the reason you were late.

“I apologize for being late sir. The PE teacher wanted to talk to me and it was longer than the expected. While I was on my way back to your class, sir, I came across the new student and decided to introduce myself. Once again, I’m very sorry.”

The teacher nodded motioning for you to go sit. He wouldn’t get mad at you. It was your first time getting late and only for 3 minutes. You sat your bum on the chair turning to briefly glance at Taehyung giving him two thumbs up as a motivation. He better take this a s a motivation. He seemed quite tense, actually. But that was normal, it happened to any new student on an unknown school. If you’re actually the few that don’t get nervous, then that means you’re very confident.

Taehyung looked at the teacher with a nervous look. “New student...why don’t you introduce yourself to us” He nodded, walking towards the center of the board, stopping only to search for your eyes. You looked at him giving a nod. He swiftly nodded opening his mouth to speak.

“W-well...I’m Kim Taehyung, I’m new around here...obviously and I have already transferred schools about 5 times. U-umm...that’s all I guess, hehe. “ Such a silly yet cute smile he had.

The teacher nodded giving Taehyung a sweet and welcoming smile. “Thank you Taehyung. Why don’t you sit next to Namjoon? Namjoon, please get up so he knows where to sit.” As the teacher expected Namjoon swiftly stood up from his table, his face dead serious. Taehyung looked at him then to the teacher with a horrified look. “Well...?”

Taehyung quickly moved towards his seat before his teacher could start to scold him. His eyes drifted from the teacher to the boy next to him. ‘Damn...he seems really scary...I wonder if I should introduce myself to him’

“Class. Welcome to your very first term. I hope you can all get along with Taehyung and hopefully, this year will be full of good things.”

As the teacher started to talk, you looked behind finding a still horrified Taehyung. You chuckled lightly, turning to face the blabbing teacher who was now talking about how he felt sorry for the people that failed to pass the previous year. You opened your book and started to write before ripping the paper as silently as you could. The teacher not giving a damn about what you were doing. When the teacher wasn’t looking you carefully threw the paper towards Taehyung’s table. He looked at you shocked but opened the little paper anyway. A small smile growing on his face as he read it. He turned the paper, writing where it wasn’t written before throwing it back at you.

‘Aish, you can’t imagine how much I feel a scary tension around me. You’re the only one I know! Besides...he seems really creepy. Should I approach him?’

You frowned a little shaking your head at the last sentence. It wasn’t a good idea approach the leader of the famous group. Jimin was the only one who you really trusted or talked, really. There were also rumors that Namjoon was the leader of a gang. You didn’t believe it, but when Jimin told you to stay away; you didn’t even bother asking why.

You started to scribble on the small paper, ‘I don’t think so...but if you do be quick and don’t bother asking him questions. He’s the leader of a popular group around the school...my friend told me to stay away from them. I think you should too.’

You focused on the teacher eyes-which were closed as he was now explaining what the class would be doing this year on his discipline. You sighed, looking around the classroom in wonder. They had painted the walls, nice. It looked fresh...way too fresh, actually.  A new paper hit the back of your head as you turned around and picked up the paper from the floor. You smiled a little. This Taehyung seemed to be really nice and cool; you were starting to get interested in him. ‘Oh okay~ I suppose I’m sticking to you then :P After this class, can you tour me? I don’t want to risk at getting lost again...’ You chuckled a little, your head turning to look at him. He grinned from ear to ear. You briefly nodded giving him a reassuring smile.

Your dark eyes turned to stare at the clock sending it a glare. ‘Ugh. This is going to be boring...’  Sure, you were the class president—wait. It wasn’t still defined but you were sure that they’d still choose you. As I was saying, being the class president was what kept you from getting bored; teachers always gave you chores or tasks to do preventing you from getting bored all the time—but it was also a pain in the . There were these festivals once in a while, and you being the class president had to quiz the students and bore them with the annoying topics, not to mention that you had to demit your free time to come to meetings and stuff like that. Come to think of, you didn’t know why people had chosen you as the class president. It was something that got you curious as well.

Suddenly, another paper hit the back of your head snapping you from your thoughts. You carefully opened it almost laughing from the sentence ‘Yah! Don’t leave me looking at the air, talk to me! The teacher talks so much...’ You threw him an amused smile, however shaking your head in denial. He pouted throwing another paper at you. ‘Jebal!’ Once more shaking your head in denial, this time more furiously. Another paper hit you—on your left eye, to be exact.  You squeaked in shock as your hand covered your slight hurt eye. It wasn’t really painful, still, it shocked you. “No Taehyung, the teacher will notice us!” You whispered at the amused boy. His smile suddenly turning to a frown. It was obvious that he was upset. You understood the reason, but you would apologize to him later...eventually.

Looking at the clock, a loud sigh left your mouth. Annoyance starting to consume your usual happy self. It was a drag, really. English was really fun on your first days of school, proving to your teacher and your classmates who ruled in this discipline, but as time was passing by, you started to get bored as it was always easy for you to reach a high B or even A’s. It started to hit you that this was a complete nuisance to you. It was no longer fun. What intrigued you was the fact that your classmates seemed to struggle with this easy language as the actual hardest was easy for them. 

The clock was ticking slowly. Way too slow for your liking. Turning your head to your left you looked over the window, (your seat was by the window.) and watched as the shy boy, Jungkook, that was also looking at a window.  A few students passing by him in a hurried pace. You smiled, not sure that if he could see you but waved anyway. His reaction was quite funny, he could see you.  He widened his eyes turning to look at the ground for moments before shyly waving at you with an adorable smile. He was really cute.

You watched as the boy suddenly started to run looking quite startled as the teacher scolded him for not running along with his classmates. You felt sorry for him, but you couldn’t deny that it was neither amusing nor cute to watch. It almost made you forget the fact that you were still in the boring class.

Taehyung watched you silently, curious whenever you smiled or waved at the window, Could it be that you were looking at the reflection of yourself over the window? Naah, that was really weird for a nice girl like you.

Taehyung wasn’t really sure if he should get too deep with you. From the interactions you two had, it seemed like you could get along. There were also ‘buts’. As previously mentioned, his father had to move from city to city, sometimes his work so far that he had to drag his kids with him (obviously his wife too), Taehyung never had the chance to build beautiful memories with his classmates. He would either pass a few weeks at the school, sometimes months and then his father would come back home saying that they were changing city again. It could be painful sometimes but it wasn’t his father’s fault, anyway...it wasn’t like he could do something about it.

“Class. You have one week to vote for the class president and for the vice-president too. If it’s not such a nuisance to you, we’ll vote right now.”

A few students nodded their heads; actually listening to their teacher’s talking this whole time. You quietly slammed your head against your table. It was obvious who’d they be choosing, so it wasn’t a worry anymore.

The students voted, placing their paper on their teacher’s hand, you, of course had to vote too. You gave a small smile to your teacher noticing his apologetic eyes. You knew this look. It was the look that many teachers over years gave you upon finding out repeatedly that you would be the class president. Like I said earlier, it wasn’t good but it wasn’t that bad too. You didn’t mind, it was already a daily thing to you.

“You can refuse this time. It’s about 3 years that you’re the class president...” You could feel the sorrow on his voice but you shook your head anyway, giving the teacher a polite smile. “It’s okay. I like being the class president.” He nodded taking your paper inside his bag before moving towards taehyung, at the back. You turned your head to look at him, a small smile forcing its way to his face as he watched your happy face. You had the feeling that you two would get just fine along. It was the rest up to you to find out if he also liked anime...or manga or manhwa, really. Both of them were quite fun.

The teacher ended collecting the papers, sighing in annoyance. Your class was about 20 students plus Taehyung, 21.

“Okay...first vote...”

You leaned back on your chair yawning a bit while scratching the back of your head. Taehyung leaned closer, taking advantage of your relaxed position. His breath tickling the back of your ear. “Aren’t you curious?”

You raised an eyebrow. “About what?” He chuckled a bit, his breath once more tracing your ear. “To know who’ll be the class president.

“Ooh, that...Taehyung...I already know who’ll be the class president...” The teacher gave a loud sigh “Park Soo Ae...here we go again~” placing the paper next to him. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “What do you mean? It’s not possible to know what’s going to happen or know this...” You playfully wiggled your eyebrows, turning your face to look at him. “Taehyung...they’re going to chose me. I know it because it has been happening for 3 years, already.”

He gave you a shocked look. But being the little stubborn kid he was he denied claiming that it was still impossible to know who’d be chosen. Not to you, though.

“Park Soo Ae...” Another sigh from the teacher’s lips.

“Ugh...Again—Park Soo Ae.”

“Park Soo Ae”

“Park Soo Ae...”

“Kim Taehyung...?” You turned to look at your new friend giving him a questioning look. “You voted for yourself...?” He widened his eyes shaking his head furiously. “Why would I?!” It was so exaggerated that you instantly know that he had voted for himself. ‘That’s lame’ You chuckled a little. It was the first time you met someone that would vote for himself as the class president.

“Park Soo Ae”

“Kim Taehyung...Again?”

This was getting suspicious. He already had 2 votes. Actually, 1 vote—but since the teacher didn’t know who he voted for it still counted as 2 votes. ‘It must be the girls...’

“Park Soo Ae...”

“Par Soo Ae”

“Jung Rae-Min...”

“Park Myung-soo...”

“Park Soo Ae...”

The teacher looked at you apologetically, sighing and placing the remaining papers on the table. “Okay, it’s obvious that the most voted is Park Soo Ae. Class president, will you do us the favor of coming towards the center?” The teacher conclude muttering a “Why do I even bother with this” You nodded walking towards the class center. You had done this a few times. You were used to the stares you got. Speech was something that you got used over these 3 years as the class president.

“I hope that this year will be full of good things as the teacher said previously. Taehyung, the new student, I’m asking for myself to you guys...please let him feel integrated in our class. As he mentioned he changed school 5 times, let’s give him beautiful memories so that if the possibility if he changes school again...”You looked at Taehyung, who was staring at you intensely with an adorable look. You could read him like an open book, only because he was being readable. “...he’ll have us forever in his heart.” You smiled a little as you watched Taehyung’s cheeks redden a little. Taehyung was starting to change his mind about not making friends. It was like you said—beautiful memories forever locked inside his heart and brain.

“Also, I still yet have to find who my partner will be. Teacher?” He nodded reading the few last papers. “Well, the 3 last papers were your name written but the other 2 was with Taehyung’s vote. Taehyung you can still refuse being the vice-president. What will your answer be?”

Taehyung looked at your hopeful face, catching your head make a slight nod. He shrugged nodding his head. ‘Eeh...why not? I’ll be changing school again, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter