Day 2-part 3

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AnI'm sorry for the long wait.
I hope that this chapter has you 'aawwing'. If not...well, then.
Enjoy~

2.724 words.

 

 

You found yourself looking at the clock on the wall. It was getting boring to listen what the woman was talking and talking about. Come to think of...you had already stopped listening to what she was saying a few minutes ago. You see this all happened thanks to yesterday’s events. You ran out of the library with the chores still to do and Taehyung also left the library...great, right?

“Miss Ae, are you listening to me?”

However, you weren’t listening. You were thinking about Jimin. Yesterday, he told you that he would be at your house or text you—but none of both options were realized. You had hoped that at the same hour he came inside your house the other night he’d do it again, but no. He left you hanging eyes open wide. The consequences, of course, you didn’t get any sleep as you found yourself worried about the boy. What could he be doing with that girl the other day? You were hoping for the best.

“God...I never thought that I’d get this answer from you Miss Ae. A nice and polite girl like you being rude to the point where the books are left hanging there on the table... You two were lucky. Thankfully, it was only a few books, so you won’t have any punishment. You may go now.” The lady stopped talking briefly glancing at your stoic face. You didn’t even blink. Taehyung, all along was trying to contain himself from laughing as he watched you ignore the old lady. Your mind was probably somewhere else. His amusement stopped once he started walking and watched your still stoic face. You weren’t ok. There was something wrong with you today. Your usual happy-go-lucky personality was replaced by a much calmer and nervous one.

“Soo Ae...are you ok?” Taehyung found his lips moving his concerns. The answer didn’t come as he expected. He expected you shake your head with a comforting smile, the smile that lighted your face, the smile that could brighten up anyone’s day. His expectation of your smile left him hanging as you only briefly nodded, your pink lips sealed like they were sewn.

He stopped on his track, turning to have a look at your face. His hands moving to clasp both your soft cheeks; they were burning. His eyes travelled up and down your face studying as your eyes were looking downwards. Poor you. Something bad happened to leave you in this state. His hand left your cheek only to divert the hair from your face as his face slowly leaned closer towards yours. Reality seemed to hit you, his face scooting closer towards yours as your cheeks started to grow warm. Suddenly his forehead coming in contact with yours.

“W-what...” You muttered as you watched Taehyung’s face from your long eyelids.

“Your face is warm...and it’s also getting red. Are you sure you’re ok?” He asked eyes never leaving yours. ‘Oh my god...my face is all red. What should I do?’

However, you did nothing as his face slowly scooted away from yours. It was embarrassing having him so close to your face. You could see all the details on his face. He was such a handsome human...wait what?

No words were exchanged as it seemed you were stuck on an unusual ecstatic trance state. Suddenly, a smirk passing over his handsome features but as fast as it came-- it also disappeared very quickly.

You made a face. Did you see right? Were you possibly seeing stuff?

Taehyung’s big hand ended up on top of your hand, some pressure being held so. Your shining dark orbs slowly and carefully made their way towards his bright face. You weren’t sure if you should look at him. A small hesitance crossed in the pit of your stomach as both of you held a long eye contact. As soon as you looked into his eyes it was like if you were summoned to fall for his charms; his long eyelashes flickering ever so often, his beautiful dark chocolate eyes that reminded you of dark coffee—something that you usually drank during the night; not to mention his beautiful brown hair, despite the color being so usual (not so usual in korea), you couldn’t help but think how would it feel like to have his soft dark locks around your pale fingers. His hair looked so soft just like how he made you feel.

Your hands lifted upwards tracing the smallest locks of his hair. His eyes widen just a second of fraction, shock gazing over his features as he watched a lovely emotion pass over your relaxed features.

Just as slow this seemed time was passing by and you suddenly widened your eyes, realizing what you had done. A massive blush decorated your cheeks as you watched Taehyung’s usual derpy face turn into a shocked one. ‘Oh my goooood—what have I done!?’ Your mind screamed as your eyes unbelievably seemed to almost pop out of your face. A thought ran over your mind as you quickly bowed towards Taehyung’s like statue figure before dashing out of his watchful eyes, your trembling and running figure faded out of his field of vision.

Taehyung stood there, his eyes looking at the place you once were before embarrassedly dashing off in a nervous state. It was so unusual of you to be like this. His fingertips came across his hair, where once your delicate and pale fingers were tracing his brown locks like they were something beautiful and surreal.  Reminding the previous actions a small blush dusted over his skin. Suddenly growling as his hands ruffled his hair in frustration.  His ribcages feeling impossibly tight to breathe. Without wishing to, his eyes filled with anger and confusion pierced right into a girl’s frame. The girl widened her eyes giving a nervous smile before quickly running off with a small and cute shriek. Hah. How cute and adorable—that blush on her face reminded of your pink face a few seconds ago. Taehyung widened his eyes realizing what he had just thought about. Kicking the nearest trashcan in an useless attempt to cover his fury as he walked off towards some random place to calm down his self. Why was he so mad anyway?

Jungkook stood there ever so calm watching both the whiny teenagers helplessly in love with each other. The young male sighed as a hand ran across his black hair, trying to sooth all his worries. This was going to end up bad—and messed up. If he didn’t do anything so soon, Jungkook knows that sooner or later you will end up confessing towards the newest student around this school. His feelings towards his beloved Soo Ae wouldn’t fade either and knowing that you were a straight forward person  you’d eventually end all these messed feelings as the words he most feared left your pretty little lips: “I love you.” Worse of all—it wouldn’t be directed towards him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter