WHFFSP: Chapter Three

What He Felt For Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun pulled her into a tight embrace and the tears that had been threatening to fall from her eyes had finally fallen. To whom were the tears for? Well, she doesn't know. Maybe it's because of TOP. She was longing for him, but with all the happenings earlier, she really doesn't know. Perhaps, GD contributed to those tears. All of the sudden, realization struck her just by thinking about him. The video!

 

She realized that she forgot to close the video she was watching earlier. Alarmed, she frantically glanced at the desktop to check if the monitor is still displaying the video. Fortunately, it already went off. She doesn't know what might happen if TOP would find out about those video messages GD sent her. She let out a sigh of relief as she hugged Seunghyun back, hoping to feel more at ease.

 

"I missed you too," His mouth got drawn back a little at the corners hearing her say that. He pulled back. They stared into each other's orbs and she just loves the way he brushed his thumb across her cheek to wipe her tears. She needs to forget about that video. It doesn't matter anymore. That's what she thought. Maybe her past self would've been delighted to hear that from GD's mouth. But Dara already gave up. She gave up on hoping that he would break it off with Kiko and love her instead. She grew tired of Jiyong's confusing feelings and actions. It's not like he already broke up with her despite the video messages he sent to her. And she has TOP now. She loves him and he loves her. To her, that's all that matters now.

 

"You didn't date some guys while I was away right?" She giggled, giving him a smack on the shoulder. Sure, she could've dated some guys while he was away. He said that she was free to date some guys and he would understand if she'd call to him one day, telling him that she can't hold on to their relationship anymore. That's how considerate and an understanding guy BIGBANG's TOP is.

 

"Well, no I did not. Even though that option was quite favorable."

 

"Of course, you didn't. No guy could give you a bingu dance more perfect than I could!" He remarked, causing Durami and Sanghyun to snicker.

 

Oh really. Out of all good traits that he has, he chose to brag about a silly one. Nevertheless, she didn't argue with him and also joined the laughter.

 

"Right, right. I didn't dare to, even if I had a choice since you're such a perfect man to let go," She said absent-mindedly. It rendered him speechless. Dara didn't realize what she has said until he laughed so hard to the point that he was clutching his stomach. Durami and Sanghyun even chuckled, much to her embarrassment. She didn't how it got out of . She was just saying that on her head... Or so she thought.

 

"Yah! Stop laughing, I know it was too cheesy, but do you guys really need to laugh?" A hue of red is spreading throughout her cheeks because of embarrassment. She glared at her siblings, which shut them up. She then traveled her gaze back to TOP and she noticed what he was wearing as she sized him up and down. It was odd. Why is he clad in a casual attire? He's wearing a white button-down shirt and jeans. This is BIGBANG's TOP we're talking about here. The kind of guy who usually get overdressed into every date with Dara.

 

"Sorry, can't help it. It's just so funny!" She ignored his annoying laugh and smirked. It's payback time. "Says the guy who's donning a casual attire on going to a fancy restaurant. Who looks funny now?" She rolled her eyes at him. She can't help but feel a bit upset. She took a lot of effort on picking up an outfit just for their date. Meanwhile, TOP seems to not put even just a teeny weeny effort in deciding what to wear for their date. Is he not looking forward to it? Finally, TOP stopped laughing. He raised an eyebrow at her.

 

"And who says we're going to a fancy restaurant?" Dara widened her eyes momentarily, then, she furrowed her brows, pondering deeply. TOP usually takes her to a fancy restaurant every time they would date. He had never really taken her anywhere besides some fancy restaurant. The glint of amusement in his eyes doesn't vanish as he watched her unravel what he had in mind. What is he up to?

 

"Then where will we go?" She succumbed. She doesn't know what he got under his sleeves. He was grinning widely and instead of answering her question, he grabbed her arm and they went off, bidding good-bye to her siblings first before going out of her house.

 

"Geez, you're really not telling me?" TOP kept on dragging her towards where his car is parked. She thought he would lead her to the door of the back seat already, but he halted the moment they reached the back of his car. He  opened the trunk, revealing a paper bag inside and a bouquet of roses. He handed the bouquet of roses to her which made her suprised, a soft gasp escapes from her. Then he handed her the paper bag. She took a quick peek inside of it. There are some clothes that were folded neatly along with a mask. It was casual clothes. Women's.

 

"Thanks," she mumbled sheepishly. She felt the heat on her cheeks rise up. She never expected him to give her a bouquet of roses since he never bought her one. TOP's not really that kind of guy who would surprise his girlfriend with chocolates, roses and such. She was fine with that. Spending time with him is already enough so she can't help but feel overwhelmed with such a sweet gesture.

 

Excitement is welling up inside her. She raised the clothes he had given her. "But what are these for? A gift?"

 

"You don't wanna get your dress to fly up if we get to some rides as much as I do, right?" He said which made me gasp. Amusement Park! That's where they're going. And TOP never took her to one. Her happiness was overflowing so much that she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

 

"What's gotten into you, huh? Did you hit your head or something?" she teased to which he laughed hard.

 

"I'm trying to be sweet, you know. I don't want to lose you. I was afraid that you'd leave me since you know..."

 

"You're not sweet." she continued. He flinched a little bit at that and he scratched his nape. Oh god. He is freaking adorable. She pinched his cheeks. "You don't need to do that. I'd love you still."

 

"Oh yeah?" The corner of his lips curved into a smile.

 

"Mmm-hmm! But you should've let me  change in my house instead. So, now, I have to change in the car. " Dara complained, making TOP pout. Yup, you heard that right. The almighty Choi Seunghyun who doesn't have a license before or even a car, finally has one! In the past, Dara was the one who drives whenever they go out for a date. However, after learning howto drive, they eventually switched roles. He was embarrased by the fact that she's the one driving when he should be the one doing that instead since he's a man.

 

"What's wrong with that? It's not like I've never seen you undressed." He jested, earning a hit from Dara whose cheeks flushed pink.

 

"Aigoo. I was just teasing you!" He laughed.

 

"Don't worry. I won't look if that's what you want. I promise. I'd do anything. Just for you." And now, Dara could feel her ears getting hot. Why did TOP get  so much sweeter?

 

 

"You ready?" He asked. We're about to get into a ride called, "Giant Loop" on the first floor of Adventure Underland here in Lotte World. We both wore our masks and sunglasses to hide our identity from the people and I already wore the clothes he had given me which was actually picked by Bom since she helped him out. To be honest, I was tad jealous even though I always tease Bom to Tabi as sort of a joke even up to now. Tabi actually got out of the military yesterday and he spent his entire day with his family. But Bom got to see him first instead of me. That's why I'm jealous. Just a little bit.

 

"Neh, let's go!" He laces his fingers through mine as we both got into the roller coaster train. My body is full of energy. I feel ecstatic. Yes, there's a certain amount of anxiety, but it's the "good" type of anxiety. A rush of adrenaline pumps up throughout my system as the roller coaster train is slowly pacing upon its track. The long trek up begins.

 

The Giant Loop is a Larson's fireball type of roller coaster ride made up of only one big loop. During the entire time, Tabi held my hand and I was really glad. I was screaming my lungs out along with the other passengers as we're constantly taken for 360 degree spins in a 14m-wide circular rail. The vehicle even stops upside down. I kept on screaming, but not because I was scared. It's the exact opposite. I was extremely happy. Tabi was there right beside me, holding onto my hand tight. Why would I be scared? He washed away my anxiety.

 

We tried out every ride as much as we can and all in all we tried 4 rides: French Revolution, Atlantis, Pharaoh's Fury and Drunken Basket. The line was so long for every ride so it was hard to try it all out. It's inevitable since Lotte World has a lot of tourists. For the last stop, since we're only here until dusk, we went inside a sort of an air balloon vehicle for the Aeronauts Balloon Ride. This ride in a balloon spans the majority of the indoor park. It allows us to view Lotte World from high above. It's nice to try this ride. It's peaceful, unlike those mind blowing rides we tried before this. Those rides actually made me really tired, it plummeted me to death without actually dying. So having this tranquil ride is soothing. I'm able to have a peace of mind.

 

Right now, I feel a thousand emotions twirling, like Autumn leaves winding and whirling fantastic trails around my head in the most exquisite and delightful way. I can't help but smile - I just kept on grinning, thinking about all the things me and Tabi did today. I watched the people down below buzzing around, they all seemed like ants with their tiny figures from up above. The rides looked magnificent. It's as if they're twinkling as it moved with the people on it, screaming and shouting with joy. I feel as bright and airy, like tantalizing fairy. It felt really magical... Like I'm trapped in a toy world, making me feel very elated. It's been so long since I last went here. Lotte World became really different now. It became grandiose.

 

"Are you alright?" A strong pair of arms wrapped around me. Drawing me out from my reverie.

 

"More than alright. I feel like on cloud nine. You're so sweet today." He buried his head on my shoulder and I touched his hands which are wrapped around my waist. He took off his sunglasses and pulled down his mask as he stared at me. His attractive face beamed with sheer delight at hearing my words. "I'm glad. I  sought for Jiyong's help, actually."

 

It felt like everything paused for a moment at the mere mention of his name. I bit my lip, but I urged Tabi to continue.

 

"I asked him for the perfect place to have a date with you. He said you really like going to amusement parks. I was really worried since, you know... I've only taken you to restaurants. I'm afraid I'd bore you out. And Dara, even though I told you that it was okay that you'd call to me one day saying, you want to break up with me, I'm actually scared. I didn't mean it. Everyday, I'm gripped with fear. While I was in the military, I think about you all the time, wishing that you'd not call me for a break up but you would call me because you miss me. Because I know there's some guys out there, chasing you. That's why I'm doing this. I don't want to lose you. I want to be deserving of your love. I will do everything for you so if it means I need to be extra sweet, I'd do it," he continued. I felt the hot wet tears filling up my eyes. Every word seems to pierce through my heart.

 

I tilted my head to loot at him directly. "You have your own ways of making me happy. I'm already contented Tabi. You don't need to change." I squeaked out.

 

"Ani. You looked so happy today. I'm thankful to Jiyong for giving me a good piec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter