Chapter 7. To Be Amazed

Language Change

Any and all english will be iitalics and shesh you people if you want more then comment or I forget to write. But I feel the need to write something since I came back from my first ever concert which was bap hyungs and I saw a new subscriber this morning so now im back and typing thank all of you for putting up with my writing enjoy.


I mentally groan seeing 'EXO-M's faces looking at mine before standing up "Im in more spotlight than I would have wanted to be in because of you all" I see a tall guy with a face walk over 
"Kris-ge!" I watch panda eyes 'Tao' I mentally correct myself as I watch him almost cling to the taller guy Kris I assume before hearing the piercing screams from the fangirls then I send a glare towards the loud noise covering my face with the plain face mask and pulling the cap on once again. I notice chubby cheek Xiumin catch Kris up with the conversation.
"for now I think ill go back to my home for now" I start to move away catching the fangirls unaware as I slip back past them leaving EXO-M themselves alone to deal with the fangirls who scream louder as EXO-M move towards them possibly to try get past to catch up with me.

I quickly get outside and start walking back trying to follow the path I had taken on the way there, I enjoy my walk back following the path until I see the building my apartment is in, noticing that my neighboring building still has fangirls outside it.
I walk beside them to get into my building before I hear a familiar Screech of "oppa" I turn to see one of the girls from earlier. "did you meet up with EXO-M oppas? I thought I saw you on Naver beside the EXO-M oppas"
At her words my eyes widen and other fangirls hear the words and turn towards me screeching and screaming loudly. I quickly rush into the building heading some start to follow me in then I run up the stairs to third floor and into my room unlocking the door before moving in and locking it.
I lean against the wall "yup no more peace for me". I then pull my facemask, cap and shoes off before going and resting back in my bed falling asleep hoping to wake up more refreshed.

 

I slowly open my eyes and stretches out hearing a small crack before sitting up and twisting both ways hearing more cracks before sighing relieved body fully stretched, I swing my legs to the ground and stand changing clothes before opening my curtain and looking out into the pre-dawn light.
I smile fully awake and walks to the door pulling on my cap and facemask like the day before and slips my grey sneakers on realising im wearing all black except my deep blue shirt and grey shoes then bouncing out the door after grabbing my phone, wallet and keys keeping them secure in my pocket.

I step outside taking part of my facemask off to breath in some of the cool crisp air before putting my facemask back on feeling relieved when I see no fangirls around the neighbors building, I walk through the streets exploring in a way I didnt have a chance to before. I mentally note where  all the nearby streets are in comparison to my apartment pausing slightly when I see the sm building a block away.
I walk to the large building curious and fascinated only my light blue eyes visible thanks to the cap and plain facemask, I dont notice as a couple guards part the fans letting me get through before ushering me into the building. 
"wait-" I turn around sharply realising the view had changed from outside to inside but the door is closed when I turn around. I stand stunned for a moment before realising and walking slowly through the building confused and fascinated and starting to get slightly lost, habit kicks in and my eyes open wider to take in more details my expression turning puppy-like. I step sideways to dodge a figure that rounds a close corner my eyes swiftly noting the figure and the path the person would take and moving to avoid it. Once passing I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to look in the direction seeing a male that looks familiar, I grow silent trying to remember the name of the person infront of me.
"you should know by now to take these off by now, did you forget where the training rooms are?" the male speaks as im quite and gestures at my cap and facemask. My mind clicks "oh your Taemin hyung!" my eyes widen slightly as I realise I had said that instead of thinking it. "woops sorry hyung" I bow politely taking my cap and facemask off
"are you a new trainee? I dont remember seeing you anywhere" I blink before smiling trying not to laugh at Taemins words,
"im not a trainee, I was just looking at the building and was brought in by the guards, when I realised and turned around they had closed the door already"

I wait a moment before I realise Taemin is suddenly behind me and pushing me forward "as an apology ill take you for a small tour around the place"
"shouldnt you be infront then hyung? oh and hyung im Nick" watches as Taemin moves infront of me and speaks "nice to meet you, lets start with the hyungs" he starts walking turning to make sure im following before walking into a room.

 I reach the doorframe and look in curiously seeing 5 people other than Taemin, I bow politely and introduce myself simply "Im Nick"
"Im Onew" the first and closest waves as he speaks,
"Jonghyun here" the second figure to speak grins,
"oh you look good you have to tell me your makeup pattern your skin looks so clear" the third figure moves over to me closely inspecting my face his closeness making me lean back,
"that is Key and im Minho" the frog looking one speaks.
I decide to speak to get Key away "please move away i dont do anything to my skin this is how I wake up."
"how do you do it?" I hear Key mutter as he reluctantly steps back,
"im Kai or Jongin take your pick" the final and tanned one says.

"Oh Jongin-ah you should take Nick to see your group we have to practise" Onew says causing Taemin to start whining about how he wanted to show me around. I notice Jongin/Kai shrug "I guess, follow me Nick"
I follow trying to remember where I had heard the word EXO before, I get lead to yet another practice room with alot of noise I shake my head deciding to focus of who was behind door number two. I glance at the door number, Okay then door number 12 who is here.

When the door opens and I see inside I groan, Why must these people be everywhere recently.
"Oh hi, It's you again!" An happy voice chirps out and I silently turn around and walk away getting two steps before I feel hands on my arms dragging me backwards, I heard a voice call for help as I twist to escape the holds before I feel my legs grabbed and lifted being carried into the room. I watch mournfully as the door closes and my escape is blocked and im put down my eyes narrowed glaring at the people who had grabbed me.


seriously comment please i like feedback and once again im sorry for the long wait