Chapter 6. To Be Seen

Language Change

italics is english


I reach my new home and get the key, looking at the apartment building next to mine feeling sorry for them as I see the large number of females outside it. I  get into the elevator then walks to my door after reaching the floor my apartment is on, I unlock the door locking it behind me before collapsing on the small bed thankful that it seemed to have the basics before it goes dark and I sleep.

My eyes open slowly before closing and rolling over to block out the light before cursing the fact that I didnt close the curtains, after a few minutes of getting adjusted before I drag myself into a slumped sitting position, yawning and pulling my shirt off. I yawn again before standing and closing the curtain managing to notice that the window here points to the street and I can see the crowd of girls. I also notice that one if looking at me while the others are looking at the building next to mine, My curtain closes then I go to change clothes and grab my wallet so I can head out to get myself some breakfast and get food stocked.

After pulling on only black clothes and a hoodie, I put on a cap to hide my obvious bed hair then a plain face mask to hide my yawns before going out and locking the door behind me after making sure I have my wallet, phone and keys. I decide to walk down the stairs since im on the third floor then walk out the door only to have my ears blasting by a screaming of "oppa!" my eyes widen and I try speed walking away from the noise only to have a few of the girls follow me away from the buildings and other girls.

I speed up to a jog and end up in a dead end, maybe I should have checked the maps on google before I left. I hear the girls behind me and turn to face them surprised as one steps closer and speaks "are you a sm trainee to be living in the building next to my exo oppas" the second girl speaks up "you do have the looks for it aswell" the third and last girl finally speaks with red cheeks "you have nice abs too oppa, I saw you in your window." the first two girls look at the third in curiousity who says "I have a picture too" the first two scramble to see the photo while I creep sideways slowly past them while they are distracted before bolting away.

After running some distance I bend over panting and I pull my face mask off shoving it in my pocket before going into a small restaurant and orders some food finding myself starving after the run.

After eating I lean back happily before standing and paying for my food before walking out to find out where I am, I spot a nearby mall and walk to it then inside walking until I see a crowd of people looking at a stage, I walk over curious to hear that its a form of randomized singing competition, I watch from the back listening not realising that the mc was choosing another singer and everyone else seemed to have taken a step back.
I blink startled as im pulled up to the stage and the mc asks what my name is, I reply slightly dazed "Nick" Im then asked about what song I will sing, I say "one of my favourite songs to sing, Super Junior hyungs no other." 
I close my eyes for a moment then open them and sing, even rapping with an ease that even a non rapper can get with alot of practice.

I bow when I finish and pass the mic back to the mc before deciding to go sit down at a table, soon reaching one and sitting down pulling out my phone connecting it to the internet.
I tap onto facebook and open tabs with the kpop news sites, soon scrolling through the recent articles before I see pictures from the airport, I frown as I spot my face in the background scrolling through the article to find its just normal about idols returning blah blah blah, I skip down a bit until the words 'new guard' catch my attension then I quickly go into the comments to find most of them saying that I good handsome enough to be in EXO. That must have been the group that I helped guard. 

I lean back relaxing before I notice six girls watching me from a slight distance as I do nothing, I shrug it off beginning to get slightly curious as more and more  girls join the first six.
I hear screaming and open my eyes to see a few familiar guys walking through the girls to sit on the same seat as me, I look at them with a raised eyebrow "what do you want?"
I see a tall guy with dark eyes seem to hold back a smile while another just looks high as one with chubby cheeks speaks "Hi we are EXO-M we saw you and wanted to thank you for yesterday at the airport."
I nod slowly "where is the other tall guy who was bugging me?" One with a cat-like smile replies "oh duizhang is looking at spongebob boxers" 
I stare not sure if I should trust that statement but then my thoughts are interupted by a feminine looking guy "Im Luhan, I am the one that you mostly guarded yesterday, thank you. Also we heard you sing, you are very good" the guy with the cat-like smile speaks up "I am Chen but I agree with Lu-ge you should audition at SM" I nod slowly and move to get up and leave when chubby cheeks holds my wrist and dark eyes clings to my arm "I am Xiumin and that is Tao" the chubby cheeked one says before Chen speaks "the one that looks high is Lay and the guy with the face who isnt here yet is Kris" I nod slowly.
Lay speaks for the first time "You cant be from Korea do you want us to show you around?" 
"uhh okay?" I reply before mentally facepalming at the fact since I now can't get away and if this is a group then there will be pictures of all this soon enough anyway

Good bye peaceful life in Korea.


once again sorry it took so long, I just got bored so I felt like writing, Please comment if you liked it because the more comments I get the more I want to write for all you people. either way i hope you enjoy it, but hey there is a current total of 21 subs so thank you guys, girls, people. ill try update again before christmas but no promises