Chapter 10. To Be Sleepy

Language Change

italics is english


I feel my body being pulled and lifted as I slowly find myself waking up.
My eyes blarily open looking at the oddly happy face of Chen who I notice is pulling me towards a room. I stumble into the bathroom as im pulled before Chen puts some clothes in my arms with orders "put those on then come out, and be quick we dont have much time" 

I blink again as Chen steps out closing the door before sleepily pulling the clothes on not paying attention to the items, I step out barely managing to grab my phone and to pull my facemask on before Chen starts pushing me out of the room and to the rest of EXO who are waiting in the hall.

My eyes close as I yawn not bothering with looking at the twelve idols, my yawn barely finishes when two of them start pushing me away from the dorm rooms and into the elevator. My heads tips forward sleepily before im surrounded again and I feel hands on each of my shoulders guiding me outside.

The screams of fangirls make me jolt my head up awake and wary causing me to notice a few things before im bustled into the van by the EXO members. One, I was wearing tight yet stretchy black pants with a white shirt and leather jacket. Two, my phone was vibrating in my pocket and three, It felt like I was being kidnapped. These things left me with one question "What the hell am I doing out of bed?!" the EXO members turn to face me which makes me realise that the last part was spoken aloud instead of inside my mind.
"better for you to come with us to SM than stay at the dorms with the fangirls outside" Chanyeol says making me narrow my eyes and scowl.

"So you decide the best escape from fangirls is for you to put me directly in the spotlight by taking me through them" my voice is hard and unimpressed, causing a slightly guilty look and I continue "my actions with helping Luhan-shi already put me in too much spotlight which was followed by you six coming up to me in the mall" points at the EXO-M members. "I have had your fangirls taking pictures of m-" I cut my words off with a curse the constant vibrations of my phone irritating and I pull the device out with a scowl and unlock it to see my twitter account blowing up.

I let out another curse before opening the twitter app my jaw tight and struggling through the lag the vibrations are causing to turn off all my notifications. I soon realise why and look up once again unimpressed "They have found my twitter, possibly soon my instagram aswell" I close twitter and open my other social media turning off all notifications before following a link that I soon realised lead to a profile of what I had told the worker the day before. I scroll down it curious and spot heaps of pictures in the comments of myself and even the one of my shirtless body in the window of my apartment. "those fangirls are creepy" I comment turning my phone around so the idols can see what im talking about.

I continue playing on my phone making it obvious I was not impressed with the group for moving me while I was still mostly asleep. I sigh as I notice us pull upto the SM building and I put my phone back in my pocket as the van stops.
I watch as the door opens and I pull my facemask up watching the others getting out before I follow being moved beside Kai and Luhan as we get moved to the door and ushered inside by the guard. Once im inside I run my hand through my hair "So why am I here?" I question,
"we brought you in today to make sure you audition to join SM" Chen says with a bright smile causing a glare to leave my face "I already said im not auditioning" I look to the side my gaze falling only Baekhyun who is making a full cute puppy expression at me.

My eyes narrow and I decide to walk down the halls that I knew lead to dance practice rooms walking into one and leans against the walls holding back more irritated curses before turning on my playlist of songs that use alot of energy before connecting my phone to the speakers and starts dancing.

 

Eventually I find myself lying on my back panting my mind clear and calm, I pull myself into a sitting position before standing and walking through the halls until I find the room I was searching for.
I open the door to the audition area and step in getting a few stares by some of the other auditionees for the sweat still visible on my skin. I ignore them and get an audition number before going to sit down waiting for my turn.

Time passes and the amount of people lessen before I hear my number called along with three others and I walk in following the other three people to stand infront of the recruiters. My gaze is straight and unreadable as the other three introduce themselves and audition with what they had prepared it being a ranch of rapping and dancing. Soon it is my turn and I step forward and speak "Hello, I am Nick. Honestly Im only here because Chen-shi said I should and Baekhyun-shi's pleading puppy expression is hard to resist, I will be singing and dancing" I ignore the other auditioners and start to dance taemins part of hello as I sing a mixture of Onew and Jonghyuns parts. Soon I finish flawlessly and bow noting a few impressed expressions, the other three are sent out of the room and I make to follow them when im halted by one of the 'judges' who speaks after I turn to face him "So you are the person who Chen spoke of with such high regard?" I shrug my shoulders,
"I dont know how he spoke of me but he seems to be oddly interested in me joining SM" I bow politely before walking out avoiding the male with the clipboard so I can avoid giving information and I slip out of the room heading to what I knew was EXO's practice room.


honestly I have no idea what I just wrote... Does it even make sense? please tell me cause I dont know