Fallen 6

All We Know Is Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fallen 6

CL POV

It’s been a hell of schedule for me since last 2 weeks ago because of different schedules; company meetings, business trips and all. I barely went home. What I mean with home is my home where my heart is. Well, I’m barely went home as in our family home because I am renting a house with my closest friends, and of course with the love of my life. After we finish college, we decided to still rent the house so we can still be together. That’s how close we are to each other. This house I’m talking about is a 30-minute drive to our University before so it was very convenient for us. It is actually a house of my friend’s relative who migrated to US so they just let us rent the house so somebody will take care of it also. It has a nice leaving room, a spacious kitchen and dining area, a mini garden and 4 bedrooms upstairs. Ahhh, I miss the comfort of that house.. And of course, I miss my love. The beauty that captured my heart since the first day I saw her. Fortunately I’ve got to be friends with her through a common friend until that friendship turned into something deeper. By fate, we are sharing the same feeling to each other and until now our relationship is at its strongest bond. Since we became busy with our works, we barely talk to each other lately. I will just be able to call her when I got back on the hotel we are checking in and I am so damn tired so I can’t speak to her very long. I miss her so much, her scent, the warmth of her embrace, the softness of her kisses, her sweet laugh, her cute antics and everything about her. Gladly, that longing has to end today. I can’t go on another week without seeing my love. I and my company team are going back to Seoul at last. I intentionally not told her that I am going back today so she will be surprised. How I wish this train will go faster… 3 more hours.

DARA POV

It’s Friday, at last. A week full of schedule. Well, it is better than doing nothing in this lonely office of mine. I miss my love. She’s been out of town for a couple of week for business trips and meetings. I just wish she’s behaving there, it’s not that I don’t trust her but it’s like she has magnet inside her body that everyone’s eyes will be on her. That’s how charismatic my love is. I miss her hugs and the way she will comfort me whenever I get home tired. Speaking of home, my body is kind of aching after completely transferred our things to another room. I decided to transfer room in the house we are renting because the air-conditioning is malfunctioning and I can’t bear with it in this cold weather. Bommie, our friend who rents the house with us too helped me but still it was a lot of work to do. Chaerin will be surprised with our new room because I changed the design and style of it. I hope she will like it. 3 more hours before I can get home and do a final touch on our new room. This day is too slow. I will call her when I get home. I sent her a message but she’s not responding yet. My baby bee is so busy. She told me it is for our future and we have just to bear with her schedule at the moment. I miss her so damn much.

APOV

It is already dark when Chaerin reach their home. Dara’s car is in the garage but the lights inside the house are off.
“Maybe my ssantoki is sleeping.” Charin talk to herself while opening the main door. 

She entered inside the house and left the lights on in the living room. She went straight to their room, opened the door with so much excitement. From the faint light from the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter