Fallen 5

All We Know Is Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fallen 5

In a crowd of those rich people, a beauty stands out as always. A frown can be seen on her face. An expression of dislike is on her gorgeous face. Nevertheless, whatever her expression is, the great beauty is still there. Her eyebrows keep meeting each other and her thoughts keep on running until a pair of arms snakes around her waist. She let out a small gasp.

“You seem like not enjoying the party, hmm? Penny for your thoughts?”, the owner of the arms whispered on her ear and kiss her neck once.

An obvious image of annoyance is on her beautiful face now. Sandara turn around and release herself from the embrace.
“Get your hands off me. Don’t touch me.”, Sandara said in a hushed but mad tone.
She’s about to walk away when her wrist was caught and held. She let out a sigh and turned her head and threw a glare to the one who makes her blood boil since the party started. It is a birthday celebration of a relative. She doesn’t really want to go. At first she was able to persuade her other half not to go. Yes, she’s already married and she’s avoiding some girls - girls that will definitely try to get the attention of her lover. But her parents demanded her to go. It’s not that she don’t trust the owner of her heart, she just want to avoid situations – situations like this.

“I said don’t touch me.” Sandara makes an effort for her wrist to be free.
“Why my wife is like this ha?”, the woman with a blonde hair speak softly and stared warmly to Sandara, tilting her head to the side, trying to soften the mood of the furious Sandara.
“Tss, now you are calling me your wife.”
“Yes. Because you are.” Chaerin tried to pull Sandara close to her but the gorgeous woman refuse.
“Tell that to your mistress.” Sandara blurted out.
Chaerin knows what’s happening now. “What mistress? We get here all OK then now I am having a mistress?” She answered while frowning cutely, still trying to soften Sandara who just rolled her eyes. Sandara still trying to have an argument is about to answer when her sister, Bom approached them.

“Hey, you two. What are you doing here in the corner? Dad and Mom were looking for you. Are you two fighting?” Bom said while looking to both of them. By the look of Sandara’s face, she is sure that the two gorgeous women are fighting over something.
Maybe her sister is on her jealousy mode again. She knows her very well. She knows Chaerin very well. She has been supporting their relationship since Chaerin court Sandara, until they became official, until they get married, until now. And she notices how Sandara easily gets jealous when girls or boys are ogling to her wife. Who would not? Chaerin has this hot aura surrounding her, gorgeous, y, charismatic, playgirl. Play girl aura but she’s definitely sure she will not cheat on her sister. Chaerin is truly, madly, deeply in love with Sandara.

Sandara snapped her hand from Chaerin’s hold and glared at her more.
Chaerin just sigh heavily and say, “Fine, I will say that to my mistress.” Chaerin said in a cold tone and turn to Bom who is looking confusedly at her, she just smile and wink then walk away.

Sandara saw that and just mumble words.
“What’s wrong with you two? Are you in your jealous mode again sis? Come on! Enjoy the night!” Bom took her hand and bring her to a crowded area.

Almost an hour had past but Sandara’s mood is still off. When Bom let go of her, she went to an empty table and roam her eyes to find her beloved wife. And there she saw her with group of women and men playing cards on a big round table. She tensed up when she saw a familiar girl beside Chaerin. Her brows furrowed and her blood boils. She stands up and went to the drink bar area of the ball room.

 

Chaerin always find it cute when Sandara is pissed. She’s used to her being in her jealous mode. At first year of their relationship, they will argue but as years goes by she loved that side of Sandara. 5 years of being together plus 3 years of marriage, she already knows how to tame the jealous rabbit. She will just wait until she cools down from fuming. She is enjoying the card games with their colleagues and some of their relatives when the hotel manager went to her.

“Ms. Lee, your wife is having her 7th shot of tequila now.”, the old man whispers.
“What?!” Chaerin say out loud that her colleagues turn to her and stop the laughs and playing.
“What’s wrong CL?”, said the fairly-attractive woman beside her.
The seductive tone didn’t remain unnoticed to Chaerin.
“Nothing.” Chaerin answered casually. Then she turned to others and said, “Please continue the game. Excuse me.” With that she left the table, her colleagues went back to playing except this one woma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter