Fallen 3

All We Know Is Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fallen 3

 

DARA POV

“Darong, are you sure you want me to drop you off here? I can drive you home. It’s OK really.”

“Yeah, Bommie, I’m fine here. It’s a long drive and you have class tomorrow. Besides, it’s been a while since I rode a bus. I want to experience again.”

“OK, then be safe, alright? Call me as soon as you got home.”

“Thanks Bommie! Ahh, I feel like crying. I miss you already. See you again soon!”

“What a cry baby. Come here.”

Bommie tightly hug me and start to caress my back. She is my best friend since childhood times. She transferred school in the city because of her parents’ work. So we seldom see each other but we make sure to meet at least twice every month. It’s either I go to her or vice versa or we meet halfway and visit some beautiful places.

“OK you go now before it gets dark. Love you.”

“Love you, too Bommie!”

I showed her my biggest smile. I am so happy every time we meet and share endless stories. An overnight is not enough really. I kissed her cheek and get off from her car and then she drove off while waving her hands to me happily.

30 minutes had passed and there is no bus arriving yet. Numbers of people waiting are starting to increase. I sighed thinking I should just drive my car to get here at the first place or at least accepted Bommie’s offer. I shook my head, I wanted this, I should be patient. After another 10 minutes, at last here comes the bus! I smiled as excitement rushed in to me.

As expected, people rushed getting in to the bus to have the vacant seats. When I finally managed to ride, after bumps here and there, there is no vacant seat anymore. I’ll be standing, how lucky I am!

As the bus started to drive off, I noticed a familiar blonde. I took a double look and then my heart started to beat rapidly. Their beats were like a base drum being played inside my ears. I touched my heart and feel the familiar speed of heart beat every time I see this person. There she is, sleeping on the seat in front of me. Wearing a white v-neck shirt combined with a plaided long sleeve and ripped jeans. Sleeping cutely with slightly opened lips, oh the lips, what a beautiful view. I will surely enjoy this ride. The wait is worth it.

I’m just looking at her most of the time that I didn’t notice we already reach the next station. The old woman beside her stood up and get off the bus. My heart started to beat fast again. Wow! Just wow! I am a real lucky rabbit today.

I sat beside her. Our arms and shoulders touched as I set myself comfortably on my seat. I can’t look at her this time, afraid that she might be awake anytime and caught me staring at her. I don’t want to leave a bad impression.

The next station will be an hour drive; I wonder which station she will get off. We live on the same town so maybe we will get off on the same bus station unless she got somewhere to go to. I prepare myself to have a nap. I can really feel the warmth from our attached arms. I want to hug her and feel the warmth more. Aisht, me and my thoughts but I can’t help smile with it. She’s my long time crush and …

My thoughts were interrupted when suddenly I can feel a weight on my shoulder. My favourite beat started to play again, loudly. If she’s awake, probably she can hear it. Her head fell on to my shoulder, leaning comfortably on to it.  I just let her, of course. I know her and it is OK for me if she leans on my shoulder, ahhh, I feel giddy. I want to take her hands and intertwine our fingers. I blushed on that thought. I was smiling ear to ear until sleepiness took over me.

 

CHAE POV

I went to the city to visit my sister who studies there. I regularly visit her every two weeks. And now I am on my way home sitting comfortably on a bus seat beside the window. I decided to commute just because, hmm, I’m too lazy to drive, yeah. After minutes of sitting here, I felt bored. I unintentionally left my earphones in my sister’s apartment so I can’t use my iPod. Ahhh, I need a girlfriend so a trip like this won’t be boring. With that thought, a beautiful, no, a Goddess-like beauty flashed in my mind. Sandara Park. I wish someday I would have the courage to at least say hi to her whenever we crossed paths at the university. Yes, we go to the same university, we live in the same town but that doesn’t help my confidence. She has this many fan boys and yeah, even fan girls, including me. That doesn’t really help my confidence.

The bus slows down meaning we are approaching the next bus station. I look around and there’s just a 7 or 10 vacant seats. I looked back to the window and saw the number of waiting passengers. I chuckled. And when I’m about to look away, I saw a familiar built of body. My heart, it starts to beat fast against my chest. I look closely until my forehead sticks on the window. And yeah, there she is on the crowd, smiling even though she is being bumped by other passengers, waiting patiently for her turn to get on the bus. Such a beauty with her naturally wavy dark brown hair running along her shoulders. She’s wearing a simple jeans and cute gray shirt with a rabbit print and a white coat on top of it. I continued looking at her until she managed to get aboard. There is no vacant seat anymore, should I offer her my seat or I will ask the old lady beside me to stand. Ahhh! That is bad. What I’m gonna do, I’m panicking and she gets nearer and my heart beats wildly. She stopped just beside of where my seat is. At that instant moment, I decided to “sleep”. Aisht, I’m such a coward.

1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes had passed. Does she notice me? Can she notice me here? I’m just in front of her. She’s standing so probably she will notice me. I can’t open my eyes, of all the things I would do, what on earth I came of pretending to sleep. What if she’s staring at me now? Gosh! I feel the heat on my face. Who will blush while sleeping? Chae, stop thinking! The trip continues as I continue “sleeping” at the same time thinking how to greet her. Should I just smile to her or when I “get awake” offer her my seat or just get off the bus? Aisht! Do it now C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter