Before Dawn

When Morning Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan kissed him again, and Sehun stopped trying to resist. He wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist and flipped them around, pressing him against the wall instead. Luhan made a soft noise at the back of his throat and bit down on Sehun’s lip.

 

Sehun growled, pressing closer. He trialed a line of kisses down Luhan’s delicate neck, and the older moaned quietly, his hands through Sehun’s hair.

Sehun felt his heartbeat hammering wildly against his chest and in that moment, all that mattered to him was Luhan, Luhan, Luhan.

 

~~~

 

They ended up lying together on Sehun’s bed, their torsos bare under the blankets, Luhan with his back to Sehun’s chest, and the younger’s arms wrapped around him. Sehun would have fallen asleep already, if not for Luhan being there with him.

Luhan, on the other hand, had his eyes closed but he was far from falling asleep because Sehun kept running his fingers down Luhan’s spine, tracing intricate patterns across his skin.

 

“Sehunnie?” Luhan whispered into the dark.

 

“Hmm?” Sehun pulled him closer and kissed the back of his neck.

 

“In the morning…” Luhan began. Sehun’s fingers stopped what they were doing, and hovered a couple centimeters above the small of Luhan’s back.

 

“You’ll be here, right?” He meant to ask it in a demanding tone, but it came out as a sort of plead.

 

Luhan turned around to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter