Bonus

I'm with you

 

Baekhyun's birthday is just around the corner and chanyeol is getting more stressed each day this month, he admits to himself that he's afraid.
He's afraid to hurt the brunette and he doesn't even know what this is supposed to mean.
Does he afraid to hurt him physically? No, chanyeol is sure of himself. He would never do something baekhyun doesn't want him to do.
But it's just the fact that baekhyun is still young he's afraid to open the gate to the mature world for him even though baekhyun already 
lost his innocence.

Baekhyun is well aware of chanyeol's feeling, he knows his fears and his thoughts. they talks about everything.

"I think you should stop think about it- i mean my birthday is in two weeks from now" he sat next to him on the couch cuddled to his side "it's kinda far?" he said it unsure.

"I can't when all kyungsoo and jongin are doing is to talk about it"

" them" he hissed "Tell me what they're saying?" He poked his chin and chanyeol learned that he does this when he wants attention but he can't have that right now because his favorite show is on the tv and he already missed the previous episode because byun baekhyun complained he's in pain but he wasn't, he just wanted a back massage.

"I don't know, that you will be cheerful all the day after and more weird things i didn't bother to remember"

"I'll be normal. All of you are just exaggerating" he poked his chin again "i don't want you to think about it a lot, You don't need to be not sure about it"

"I don't know baek-"

"I'm not a chanyeol, it won't break me. I won't wake up like a ing smiley-it's just kyungsoo jongin and their weird experience"

"Well I'm kinda feel even worse knowing you'll wake up feeling bad"
hearing this from the taller baekhyun sighed.

"I'll wake up like every other day" he stood up and walked to grab something to eat in the kitchen little sore, nothing that i can't handle knowing that chanyeol would probably faint hearing this, he left it unsaid
"i feel like the mature one in this situation when everyone has their own weird theorys"

Chanyeol chuckled "i think even haeri is aware of it"

He stopped spilling cereals all over the table and turned around "what the- your secretary?! Are you serious?"

"Blame kyungsoo and jongin. They're kinda noisy when they're annoying me" he rubbed his head awkwardly. 

"Omg I'm going to to ing kill them!! I'll cut their head off and throw it to the han river- you should kick kyungsoo out of your office AND what's jongin even doing there? he doesn't have class to teach ballet or something?!"

Chanyeol shrugged and baekhyun kept grumbling about how awesome life would be without this two immature basters.







Jongin was laughing his off as kyungsoo kept doing weird noises into chanyeol's ear, it's been over an hour since they arrived and chanyeol is about to loose his and kick their faces. 
He kept looking into the case in front of him but ing kyungsoo is into his ear and he can't even finish reading the paper.

"Shut the up for one second kyungsoo and look at that"

"A...h.. omg..chan- let me... let me see" he painted taking the paper from his hands and kept painting as he looked at it "it's boring. He wants us to return doing business with him but it's not going to happen after what he did" he went to sit on jongin's lap, keep with their jokes.

"I can't wait for tomorrow" jongin laughed.

"Let's take a picture of chanyeol tomorrow morning"

"Maybe he'll be less tough"

"I bet it'll make him work so good it'll do good to the company and Baekhyun will probably stop study" kyungsoo laughed so hard and it actually surprised chanyeol to see him like this. 
Kyungsoo is always so serious, the last time he saw him joking around and laughing like that is in high school so although it irritate him he's happy to see it.


The door opened surprising all of them and baekhyun entered "i hope you guys had fun in your stupid life because you won't get out of here alive"

"Baekhyun" chanyeol stood up knowing what's about to happen and omg who let the brunette in?!
Baekhyun walked so fast towards the two chanyeol thought he's not going to get him but jongin pushed kyungsoo forward running away.


Baekhyun and kyungsoo both on the floor holding their throbbing heads and cursing jongin who stood scared behind chanyeol.
They crushed pretty bad.

"I ing hate you" baekhyun kicked kyungsoo's leg and stood up "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY DON'T YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO?! AND YOH" he turned to look at jongin who looks like he's going to piss himself right now "YOU LITTLE SHOULD BE DOING PLIE RIGHT NOW. AND ONE MORE WORD ABOUT AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DO IT ANYMORE"

Silence.

Chanyeol smiled proudly pulling baekhyun closer to him "thank you for that" he looked at his shocked friends and back to baekhyun's shiny eyes "did you punch someone on your way in?"

Baekhyun hugged his waist "nah.. i talked to haeri about something"

"Did she gave you advices?" Kyungsoo sat on the couch and baekhyun glared at his way wondering how did he even dare to say something.

"Did you finish?" He turned to look at chanyeol and the taller took hid hand.

"Yeah let's go"






"I have a confession" baekhyun played with his ice cream feeling nervous after chanyeol asked him how was school today "i didn't go to school today. I met jongdae like usual and all i wanted to do is spending the day at his house and not in school. It's my birthday so i can do what i want to(?)" he pouted.

"You should've go to school. What did you guys do?"

Baekhyun laughed "jongdae decided to bake a cake and destroyed the kitchen that was hilarious!! we ended up watching a movie with popcorn, it was fun"

Chanyeol wiped the ice cream from the corner of the brunette's lips and it, he catched baekhyun's ice cream "yours is better"

"I love the ice cream here, mind giving me back my ice cream?" He kicked chanyeol's leg slightly and ended up with his legs trapped between chanyeol long ones.

Chanyeol gave the ice cream back and watched baekhyun enjoying his ice cream.
Today he's eighteen but nothing had changed since yesterday, chanyeol was glad and he wishes baekhyun to stay as he is because he's perfect for him.

"I love you" he said suddenly.

Looking up from his almost empty cup of ice cream baekhyun giggled "why are you saying this so suddenly?"

"It just came out" he hugged his short legs with his own even tighter "you're eighteen baek i can't believe i know you just four months it feels like forever"

"Did you already got tired of me?"

"Yeah. Let's break up" he chuckled.

"Not before I'll get to see what's behind all these lawyer clothes" he winked pointing on chanyeol.

"Are you using me?"

"I'm afraid i do"

Chanyeol poked his cheek before picking up their trash and throwing it to the trash can in the side of the store, Baekhyun already went out of the store not waiting for the giant.




Baekhyun chuckled when the doors of the elevator closed and chanyeol looked at him to see what he's laughing at.

"Do you think we're going to do it right now?"

"You'll throw me from the balcony if we don't"

"First you need to want me you can't do it just because i want to. It's need to be mutual" chanyeol opened his mouth the fix what he said but baekhyun spoke again "kyungsoo and jongin kinda ruined it"

"They did. I'm so tired of hearing all the nonsense they're saying about it"

Baekhyun pouted as chanyeol backed hugged him out of the elevator and made the code to let them in.
"Kyungsoo moaned like a girl saying i sounds like that"

"He's stupid" he kissed his cheek and took off his jacket walking to their bedroom "we didn't eat a cake tho" he looked out of the room to see baekhyun looking at the mails chanyeol got to see if there's something interesting.

"Bills" he threw it back on the table and chanyeol went out of the room and stood in the middle of the hall when the smaller suddenly turned around "STOP. It's my birthday so you'll carry me around as much as i want"

He embraced his chest and then got ready to catch the smaller "I'm ready"

Baekhyun ran all the way to him and jumped on chanyeol wrapping his legs around his waist.
"Omg" he laughed as chanyeol held his thighs mumbling how he's too old for this "you're just 23 stop grumbling about being old now lets go to the empty guests room"

Chanyeol opened the door trying to stop baekhyun from styling his hair up.

"We should do something about this room" he left chanyeol's hair and faced him.

"Let's make it a baby's room"

"But I'm not pregnant"

"Maybe you should be"

"Maybe you'll ask for me to marry you first"

"You'll say yes?"

"Of course"

Chanyeol bit his lips thinking about how perfect his future will be with baekhyun ny his side before he kissed the smaller.
It was slow but passionate and chanyeol blames love for that. He blames love for making him loses himself into this kiss, these pink lips are making him crazy.

"I love you" baekhyun pulled back for air and immediately stares into chanyeol's eyes. They were different and baekhyun felt loved knowing that he's the only one chanyeol is thinking of right now. 
He kissed his nose and trailed kisses all over the taller's face and smiled as he went to his neck "can i leave a little mark? It's my birthday" he whispered into his ear remembering how chanyeol whined when he accidentally left a little hickey last time they made out.

"Just because it's your birthday"

Chanyeol isn't sure how this night will end but he's sure that as long as baekhyun will be in his arms everything is perfect.
he's also not sure where baekhyun learned to to do what he's doing to his neck.

Pecking the spot he just marked, baekhyun smiled proudly. i did this.
"It's in a heart shape"

"You're being cheesy right now"

"I'm just saying!"

"My favorite show is about to start" he walked to the living room and sat on the couch with baekhyun in his lap still messing with his hair.

"You're blocking the view" he sniffed the boy's chin. Baekhyun has a baby smell it's so cute chanyeol can't help it.
"Move a little" he bit his ear playfully and the smaller winched slightly.

"I'm staying here and you can't do nothing about it" feeling chanyeol's hands drawing him closer he tried to keep the smile to himself "let me tell you something giant, you don't get to have boy like me in your lap everyday so be grateful"

"Oh don't be so full of yourself bunny. A lot of pretty boys and girls would love to replace you in my lap right now"

"Who's full of himself again?! Do you know how many boys and girls want a piece of that?" he pointed at himself.

And chanyeol knows, he knows how many people would love to have baekhyun to themselves but they can't have him because he's his. And chanyeol felt victory as he saw baekhyun mumbling to himself in disbelief how much chanyeol is not aware of important things like that.

"Mingook was dying when he saw people looking at me. He needed to know i was his all the time but you, you just know, you don't care if someone is looking at me or hitting on me"

Chanyeol felt anger in his blood remembering the baster's deed "please don't tell me he took your ing ity because of his ing jealously"

Baekhyun smirked "you're cursing a lot when you're talking about him. That's making you even more hot"

Chanyeol held baekhyun still in his lap, hands firm on his parted legs "tell me about your first time. I need to know everything about that ing cowered and his weird stupid habits"

"What are you talking about? There was nothing weird about him" baekhyun finds the situation funny, how chanyeol gets angry the second they starts to talk about him.

"You obviously enjoyed it right? You mean- you love the subject so i assum-"

"Yes! Yes it was fine but please stop talking about it, it's embarrassing"

"Okay I'll stop" baekhyun let out a relief breath but chanyeol kept speaking "but you'll talk"

After a few moments of silence, of baekhyun trying to make chanyeol drop the topic baekhyun lost.

Sigh "what do you want to know? It was four months after we dated. I wasn't innocent from the start. I already told you that"

"Four months? It makes me sick"

"Shut up we're together for four months"

"I don't have urges to have with you"

"I don't know if it's bad or good" baekhyun looked confused.

"Baek, back to the story please"

"We fought because of some stupid test i failed at and he didn't want to meet that day because he was pissed. He wanted me to be the best in school but i rathered stare at him and not on the math problem he ended up solving alone. So that day he decided to ignore me and i think i already told you that too- that sixteen years old baekhyun was stubborn as hell" you're still stubborn as hell "so i went to his house and when he opened the door i jumped on him"

Chanyeol felt shiver run up his body as baekhyun talked.
"He pulled me back. We fought. I cried he couldn't deal with it BOOM it happened"

"The er didn't know how to wipe your tears away. It's not the first time you tell me he kissed you when you cried"

"It's was kinda romantic and hot. Like in the movies-"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! be serious! He gave you what you wanted and made you miserable without knowing because you both were stupid, talk problems over and don't ignore them because they won't go away no matter how good he kisses you"

"You're right" he didn't look him in the eyes.

"But you still think it's hot. you're such a girl right now"

Baekhyun gaped loudly "I AM SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW"

drama queen "oh come on baek"

"DO NOT BAEK ME" he warned and tried to get off of the taller only to be held down "GET YOURE MANLY HANDS OFF OF ME"

Chanyeol pinned baekhyun to the couch and hovered over him "curse me. Cry. I'll kiss you. And I'll give you what you jongin and kyungsoo wants"

"I'll rather die and not open my legs for you after what you said. Cry. I'll kiss you and then you'll open your legs for me and we'll see who is the girl"

"Are you saying the bottom is the girl?"

"Have you ever saw a girl putting her in the men's ?"

"Ew baek"

"I already told you not to 'baek' me AND to get off of me" baekhyun tried to push him but chanyeol didn't move.

"Obviously you're going to be the bottom until my last day on earth so better change your mind" chanyeol chuckled.

"Better than that, I'm going to change a boyfriend"

Chanyeol didn't bother him and just stared at his cute lips "i want to kiss you so if you want it to be like in stupid movies better start crying"

"I'll ing cut your "

"After we'll have a baby" he felt chanyeol's lips almost touching his bottom lip but didn't let this affect him.

"Not going to happen" baekhyun closed his legs tighter under chanyeol strong body. I need to start working out and be stronger damn

Chanyeol trails kisses all over baekhyun's face and the brunette was happy that he finally dropped the topic.

Talking too soon again "don't tell me he didn't use because i'll go and murder him right now"

Baekhyun kept silent and fiddled with his shirt feeling Chanyeol breath on his cheek. So cute baekhyun just want to kiss the taller until the morning.

"Byun. Baek. Hyun"

"I told you I'm done with you so stop talking to me, park Chanyeol-ssi" looking up baekhyun almost burst out laughing. The furious look in chanyeol's eyes is just so adorable.

"You know what?! Fine!" He got up on his feet "go back to ing mingook who ing dared to touch your innocent body with his dirty one but just know that I'm better than him! in everything!!"

Baekhyun giggled, his mouth open in shock from chanyeol's jealousy. He never thought chanyeol would show him that side of him if he has one and here they are.

"You're calling me a girl and he didn't do that" he smirked and chanyeol bite his lip.

"You're annoying like one sometimes"

"You're digging your own grave when you keeps talking" he hang his head to the side "oh and and i can't compare you two on everything because there's one little thing-"

"I'm going to kill you"

"And since we're done it's not going to ever happen so i guess he won"

"I hate you"

"You know you don't" the smaller smiled loving to tease the giant.

"I'm going to find another pretty boyfriend"

"You better not because I'll kill both of you"

"You can't fight me baby, you're so small" chanyeol crossed his hands proudly.

"You'll regret these words"

Baekhyun kicked chanyeol's abdomen slightly and chanyeol hovered over him again.
"Chanyeol-ssi I'll call the police"

"Can we make a baby first?"

"No, we have a lot of problems" Chanyeol started kissing his neck not bothering him "hey! Someone once told me you should talk problems over and not kiss them away"

Chanyeol raised his head to look at his eyes "what's your problems are princess?"

"You you and" he poked at his chin "you"

"That's a problem you can't talk over" chanyeol kissed his cheek.

"Let me do what i can do to fix it" he cupped the taller's face and start kissing him in a slow pace.
Titling his head chanyeol tried to deepen the kiss only to be bitten by his angry little boyfriend.
But then baekhyun kissed his lower lip and the pain is suddenly gone.
One hand left chanyeol's face play with the ham of the taller's shirt.
"That's another problem" he muttered between kisses as chanyeol let him to take his shirt off.

"Can i take your problems off too?"

"Shut up i told you I'll kill you if you try"

"So angry" he kissed his nose.

"Chanyeol?"

"What?! I can't just stay still. No problems left! now let me kiss you"

Baekhyun laughed wrapping his hands around chanyeol "i love you"

"I love you too"



That night they made love with nothing on their minds but each other. 




"I think i pregnant"

"Shut up baekhyun"








 

 


-The end-

let me know what you think! bad or good i'll love to hear everything on your minds :)

if people will actually read it and will want another bonus chapter it'll probably be mpreg because it's so cute so..yeah. thank you for spending time readind it, it means a lot to me.