part two

I'm with you

Baekhyun stood there, frozen on the spot. He was genuinely shocked, his hands were trembling. "How did you know that?" he said in a nearly silent voice.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Chanyeol saw how scared the boy was and suddenly felt the urge to hug him. "You were five years old when I first met you, I can't believe I didn't recognize you! You look the same!!"

Stop smiling! It makes you look even more creepy. Baekhyun thought, shaking his head.
This guy is a total freak!
Maybe he told him his name already and now he's fooling him. Yeah, very funny..

"Do you think I'm such a fool to believe that?" 

Chanyeol laughed. "It's the truth though."

"Of course." Baekhyun said sarcastically and Chanyeol stretched his legs on the table, hands behind his neck. Baekhyun wanted to kick his stupid smirk off.

He's feeling like he's missing something. 

"You ran away from the 'house of children' for the first time when you were five. I met you that day and gave you your favorite chocolate ice cream."

Every child loves chocolate ice cream.

"I took care of you every afternoon in the park for a year until the Lee family adopted you. You moved to the other side of Seoul." 

He knows me he stared at chanyeol with wide eyes trying to figure if he's recognizing the man in front of him but nothing came to his mind.

"I don't....I don't think I know you." he stuttered, facing the floor again.

"You were only five, it's fine."

Baekhyun just wanted to die already, but he regained his confidence and tried to take out the awkwardness. "Okay, I suppose it's nice to see you again ...I think? I need to go so give me other pants that won't fall."

He couldn't believe it actually was Baekhyun who is standing in his living room, after thirteen years! "You're going to stay here."
"I'm not."
"Yes you are."
" you."
Chanyeol let out a laugh. "I never imagined that little Baekhyun would be cursing me after all the times I've taken care of him."

"Um, yeah. Call me 'little Baekhyun' again and I'll kick you too!"

Chanyeol threw a pillow straight at his face. "Call Mrs. Lee and tell her you're staying at a friend's house."

"I don't want to." 

Chanyeol shrugged and motioned Baekhyun to move from the TV but the boy didn't bother to, crossing his arms.

"How old are you?" He questioned, observing Chanyeol.

"I don't want to tell you." Chanyeol crossed his arms looking at Baekhyun the same way he's looking at him.

"I want to go somewhere. Now give me the key to the damn door."

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's bare legs "Another park? Not going to happen."
"Home."
"Liar."

Baekhyun stomped his feet. "I ing hate you."

"You grew up...I can't believe you're standing here." Chanyeol took out the cigarettes packet as the boy rolled his eyes at him, then noticed Chanyeol lighting up a cigarette.

"Give me a cigarette."

"Ask politely."

"Can you please give me one of your cigarettes?" He tried to smile with all of his teeth.

Chanyeol motioned him to come closer so he did, sitting beside Chanyeol with his hand ready to receive the cigarette.

"Of course not!" Chanyeol said, puffing the smoke in Baekhyun's face. "I mean, two weeks ago you had a higher chance of getting a lighter from me and the chances were zero. You're underage, you shouldn't smoke cigarettes. Just how stupid do you think I am to sit with you here, smoking together?!" 
You're very very very stupid in my opinion Baekhyun wanted to say but he knows it'll be for nothing. He needs to play differently.

Mayby if he'll be cute Chanyeol will let him have just one inhalation, so he put on his puppy face and got closer to Chanyeol. "Just one..." he mumbled and Chanyeol looked at him.

Just as Baekhyun thought Chanyeol was going to give up, he spoke. "Are you seriously trying to seduce me right now?"

Baekhyun nodded. "I don't know, you said I'm attractive so I just thought that."
"I didn't-"
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't-" 
Baekhyun raised a hand to stop him. "Are you saying that I'm not attractive? Because a lot of people said otherwise."

Chanyeol took the cigarette back in his mouth. "I can't play this game anymore. I've never met anyone like you."

Baekhyun smiled to himself over his small victory.

"What did you said about a lot of people?" Chanyeol raised a eyebrow in curiosity and Baekhyun tried to steal the cigarette with no success.

"A lot of people think I'm attractive."

"And how do you know that?"

"When people are hitting on you and say they want to have with you, you should know they think you're attractive." Baekhyun explained like Chanyeol is the younger one among them. Chanyeol choked on air.

"You shouldn't be around people who want to 'have with you'. You're not even eighteen! Finish school before you even say that word."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stretched his legs on the table. "Can you give it to me for one second? You think of me as a little kid right? So just be like a mother who gives her son one time to just try."

"This is stupid." Chanyeol was staring at the TV and Baekhyun started to feel bored.

"You have something weird on your shoulder." Baekhyun said, pointing at his left shoulder and the moment Chanyeol looked to see what it was, Baekhyun snatched the cigarette from his fingers and ran away laughing.

He ran around the table and put the cigarette in his mouth.
"Geez, you're such an idiot." Chanyeol ran faster than him, Baekhyun knew it would be a matter of seconds before Chanyeol would catch him so he ran to the kitchen and threw the cigarette in the sink.

"Gone." He looked up as Chanyeol hovered over him and before chanyeol could say something the boy puffed all the smoke in his face and walked away.

Baekhyun wandered around the kitchen looking inside the fridge, unintentionally spotting a picture while tapping his index finger on it. "Oh, you're gay?"

"I'm not going to answer that." Chanyeol went back and settled on his couch again.

"You don't look like you're gay." Baekhyun peeked on Chanyeol and tried to find something gay about him. "But when you're with this guy you look like you're gay."
"My ert kidnapper is gay... it's explaining why you kidnapped me."
The eighteen years old boy kept walking around the kitchen, talking to himself. 
"You said I'm attractive and then you said I'm not when I'm obviously attractive. Maybe something is wrong with you. Are you and the owl-eyed boy together?"

"I wonder how he'd react if he was here right now. That would be hilarious."

Chanyeol wondered if teenagers liked talking to themselves.

Baekhyun wandered around the house and Chanyeol kept watching TV, at the same time listening to the boy say weird things about him until Baekhyun fell, yelling that he was fine after a minute or so.

After the show ended Chanyeol turned off the TV and searched for that one troublesome little brat.
He found him sleeping in his bed- guessing he fell on the bed and found it comfortable so he let himself fall asleep there. That's a good thing.

Chanyeol covered him with his blanket and went to sleep on the couch, not wanting to hear about his life in prison from the brunette.

 


Chanyeol woke up first, turning off the alarm. He stretched his hands and legs, hearing his bones crying in pain as the couch was not so comfortable to sleep on.

He got ready for work cautiously because he didn't want to disturb Baekhyun who really looked like he was enjoying his sleep.

He stood in front of his bed, for he believed that it was time for Baekhyun to go to school.
"Baekhyun." He said and waited a minute to see if the baby-faced boy was awake at all. "Byun Baekhyun." Not even the slightest movement.

He patted his arm lightly, trying to wake him up but nothing happened.
"Yah!" He raised his voice but the sleeping beauty wouldn't even stir. 

Chanyeol removed the hair from the brunette's eyes and poked his cheek.
'Mmmm' Chanyeol straightened up as Baekhyun made a cute puppy noise.

"Baekhyun?"

"Mmmh?" Chanyeol shook his head. He couldn't let himself say out loud that seeing Baekhyun asleep and hearing those puppy noises he made was the cutest thing he has witnessed since he was ten.

Baekhyun is eighteen now! He can't say he's cute because it just sounds weird.

"Wake up!!" He yanked the blanket away from his body.

" you." Baekhyun mumbled with his eyes closed.

No matter what time it is, whether he's sleeping or not, the boy is always cursing. 

"Stop cursing! You're not even fully awake."

"That's right, I'm not even fully awake so why don't you give me back the blanket and go do something more productive like making me breakfast."

Now he was fully awake but with his eyes closed.

"I'm going to throw you off the bed."

"I'll kick your balls then."

"You're unbelievable!" Chanyeol scooped him up from the bed and placed him on the cold floor.

"Ah so that was 'throwing me off the bed'. Nice."

Baekhyun stood up, pushing Chanyeol aside as he made his way into the bathroom with Chanyeol trailing after him. "It's the blue toothbrush." He informed. Baekhyun used it and start brushing his teeth with toothpaste.

"I can't believe you're here after yelling yesterday until the evening that you wanted to go back to that cold park." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, punching Chanyeol in the abdomen, making him wince in pain.

He washed his face and took the towel Chanyeol handed him. "You said you know me and you practically kidnapped me!"

They went back into the room and Baekhyun saw his clothes on the chair, throwing his shirt off. He turned around covering his body with the shirt. "I forgot that you were gay."

"Your baby body won't affect me so don't worry about that."

Baekhyun stood there shocked, never ever tell Byun Baekhyun something about his body other then 'it's beautiful'.

"Let's pretend you didn't just say that to keep your head in its place." Baekhyun pushed him back, fuming and dressed himself in his own clothes.

"You started it! What is even wrong with baby body?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU! WE'LL SEE ABOUT YOUR BODY!" The shorter yelled and threw Chanyeol's shirt at his face, walking out of the room.

 

After staring between the hot chocolate and the coffee, Baekhyun decided he'll cut Chanyeol's head if he made any comment about Baekhyun's choice of drink, because even when he's eighty years old he's going to choose the choco. 

"Don't you have to wear a uniform when you're going to school?" Chanyeol fixed his tie and Baekhyun didn't turn around to face him.

"My uniform is in school."

"I'll drop you off then." 
Baekhyun shrugged and put his cup in the sink, standing beside chanyeol, waiting for him to go out.

 


"That's a elementary school." Chanyeol said. He shook Baekhyun who closed his eyes the whole time during the car ride.

"Yeah the high school building is on the other side."

Chanyeol parked his car and he turned to face the brunette. "If you're planning to go back to sit on the park's benches all day you better come back to my house. I'll find you! Better go home though."

Baekhyun cursed him one last time like saying 'have a nice day' and he walked out of the car.
Chanyeol watched as the boy entered the school gate taking a black backpack from the guard. 

He entered his phone number into Baekhyun's phone last night before he went to sleep hoping he'll call if he's in trouble.

 

He told Kyungsoo everything and his best friend laughed at him which reminded him of Baekhyun. They're both little devils.

"He's gay too." Kyungsoo cleaned up his desk and told his secretary to cancel the meeting he has tomorrow night. "Talking about you being gay just makes him gay, of course you don't know these kind of things." 

"Excuse me! I didn't think about an eighteen year old kid's uality!"

Kyungsoo gave him a little look and started working on something.

"What's going on with the Kims?" He asked as he stood up to prepare to leave.

"There's another date tomorrow."

"Good luck Kyung!" He waved and went to his office. Today's a busy day.

 


It was 8pm and Chanyeol felt like he was falling asleep on his desk.
Everyone already left so he decided to finish one last thing and go straight home, to his comfortable bed.

He sent Baekhyun a message asking him where he was and he answered half an hour later when Chanyeol was about to enter his building's parking area saying he's not going to tell him.
Where are you? Don't make me go to the park again please.
I'm not in any park, I don't want you to come here.
It's only making me think you're not where you should be.
You won't shut the hell up if I tell you. You'll keep ing about me being underage-  

Sighing, Chanyeol stopped reading the message knowing Baekhyun is in some night club. That's so wrong Chanyeol thought as he turned the steering wheel, driving to the party-all-night area in Seoul.

Chanyeol called Kyungsoo knowing Baekhyun won't answer if he'll ask where exactly he is.

"Hey Kyung! If you were an idiotic eighteen year old boy who loves to smoke and probably drink too, which club would you choose to go to here in Seoul?" 
He heard him chuckle. "Go to the 'black hole'. You'll find him there. Good luck nanny." He hung up before Chanyeol could thank him.

Entering the 'black hole' was a nightmare, there were a lot of underage kids like Baekhyun pretending to be real adults. Chanyeol thought about how stupid a human being could be to not notice all the underage kids in here. 

He searched for a little brunette and it was difficult with all the bodies pressing into him.
The bar!  Chanyeol made his way towards the bar and noticed the brunette talking with some man on the other side.

The man was totally drunk and Baekhyun looked like he was drunk but more sober than that ing ert. He could tell as he went through the crowd, glaring at Baekhyun's side profile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but can I talk to you for a second?"
Baekhyun nodded with a smile and lifted the glass to his mouth, making Chanyeol want to throw his glass on the wall. He hated it when stupid underage kids were drinking. 

"I'm not responsible for you."

"That's right."

"But you're being so stupid right now it actually hurts."

"You're hurt? Where?" Baekhyun held his face searching for any sign and then he laughed. "You fooled me."

"Baekhyun, LISTEN to me!" He growled, shaking him by the shoulders to catch his attention. He felt the urge to ask him why he's doing this but he already knows. He looked at him and suddenly all he saw were his sad eyes, remembering the crying five year old boy.
Chanyeol grabbed his elbow and dragged him out of this club, not hearing Baekhyun curses and "YOU'RE NOT ING RESPONSIBLE FOR ME." 

Chanyeol managed to haul the drunk, underage boy into the car and entered right after buckling Baekhyun's seatbelt first.

"It's only 9pm." He muttered, resting his head on the cold window. Chanyeol thought he fell asleep but when he parked his car Baekhyun opened the door and got out.

He locked the car and rushed over to Baekhyun pulling him to the side before his head hit the wall.
They entered the elevator and Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol. "I think I have this thing weird people have when they're scared of elevators."

"Claustrophobia, you don't have it."

"I don't feel too good." He nuzzled Chanyeol's neck and Chanyeol froze.
"If you're going to puke turn around." 
"Okay" He said and Baekhyun sat on the floor.
"What are you doing?" 
"I can't stand it, I have claustrophobia."
Chanyeol held in his laughter and picked Baekhyun up as the elevator's doors opened on his floor.

He entered the code and pushed the door open with his foot, to put Baekhyun in bed. 

Chanyeol went back to lock the door. He undid his tie along with the three first buttons of his shirt.

He's tired.

"I want water." He heard and turned to see Baekhyun rubbing his eyes. He's the weirdest drunk he ever saw.

"You're a lawyer that's hot!!" 

"Baekhyun, I'm not a lawyer and you're drunk." He poured a glass of water for the boy and Baekhyun gulped it down, burping cutely right after.

"You said I'm not attractive and the guy in the club said I am. Why do you think I'm not attractive?" He stepped closer and Chanyeol stepped back. Baekhyun is drunk and he's doing things he wouldn't do when he's sober.

"Go to sleep."

"Tell me why first." He pouted and Chanyeol wanted to smack himself as he stared at his lips. 

"I didn't say you're not attractive now go back to sleep."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Chanyeol shook his head, better not.

"Jongdae broke up with me." Kyungsoo was right, he's gay but who's Jongdae and why did he break up with him?

"Really?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun laughed.
"Nah."

"I have claustrophobia so can you hug me?" Chanyeol looked at his sad eyes and opened his arms, Baekhyun hugged him and buried his face in his neck.

Chanyeol felt something wet touch his skin and figured Baekhyun was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and Baekhyun tightened his hold on his shirt.

"You said I have a baby body."

 

 


Baekhyun woke up feeling like he was going to die any second.
He took a shower and started searching for some pills.

"Chanyeol where the are the pain killers in this house?" He asked searching everywhere.

After Baekhyun searched for an hour Chanyeol got off the couch and brought Baekhyun the pills.

Before Baekhyun could curse Chanyeol, the elder took some clothes and entered the bathroom and slammed the door. He swallowed the pill with water and laid on the warm couch.

"Did I kiss you last night?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol sat down at the dining table to eat his breakfast.

"What the hell?"

"I do weird things when I get drunk so I thought-" Chanyeol cut him off, leaving his sentence incomplete.

"Ah, you're talking about your claustrophobia and how it's affect your standing? Or you're talking about pranking me saying that some Jongdae broke up with you? And you asked me to explain why you're not attractive. You said I'm a hot lawyer, thanks for that by the way but I'm not a lawyer. And then you asked for hug because you're claustrophobic and when I hugged you, you started crying. Try to guess why."

Baekhyun sat on the couch looking at Chanyeol.  "Because I was afraid of my claustrophobia?"

"No. Because I said you have a baby body. You ing cried for half an hour after that too."

Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol bit his toast, waiting for him to say something, maybe apologize for his childish behavior but nothing came out.

"That's making me feel like crying even now. I can't believe you said that." 

Does it really make him sad?

Chanyeol finished his toast and grabbed his fruit milkshake while walking to sit beside the now sad boy.

"Can you tell me why a baby body is such a bad thing for you?" 

"Because who wants a baby body? There's nice shaped body and there's the flat y body and then there's the y curvy body. But a baby body? Are you serious?" That look Baekhyun gave him, that you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

Chanyeol laughed and nodded his head.  "I'll think of that again and I'll let you know what kind of body you have."

They watched a movie together, fighting in the middle of it because Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's eyes in an inappropriate scene.

Baekhyun cursed Chanyeol, pushing him off the couch. "I"M EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD!! I CAN WATCH WHATEVER THE I WANT!!!"

Chanyeol laughed and got on the couch again, stealing the pillow away from the shorter. 

Later that day, Baekhyun laid on Chanyeol's bed, leaning his legs on the wall while texting Jongdae.

He said I have a baby body , I'm crying every time I remember it he sent to his best friend.
Baekhyun told him everything. Jongdae found the whole thing hilarious which just made him even more angry.

Baekhyun wasn't sleeping in the streets the night Chanyeol saw him in the park, it was just one day he wanted to be alone. He spends most of the day with Jongdae and when he's not with Jongdae, he's walking alone buying chocolate ice cream. But at the end of the day he returns home to sleep.

Show him you're not a baby then Baekhyun raised an eyebrow to his phone screen.
That'll be weird. he met me when i was three years old
Baek you guys aren't brothers , you don't know him and he knows you like ice cream that's it. Just make him think your body isn't a baby body and that's it. 

Baekhyun lift his shirt up observing his body. Baby belly. Nicest legs. He kinda do have a baby body BUT it should attract people.

He sighed fixing his shirt, it's not even bothering him that much he just bored lately.


Chanyeol got back from the grocery shopping "Where are you?" he asked and baekhyun started singing loudly signaling chanyeol where he is.

The taller stood in front of baekhyun's head.
"Look at you" 

Baekhyun looked up at chanyeol then at himself with his legs still on the wall.

"You should stop walking around half in the house the woman who lives in the first floor just told me i have 'such a cutie boyfriend' " chanyeol poked baekhyun forehead.

"How the did she get that idea i don't remember seeing her"

Chanyeol shurrged "there's windows all over the house. Some neighbor catched you walking around with this t-shirt and i was probably standing somewhere near and ta-dah all the building think i have a boyfriend"

"I'm comfortable that way so they can it, Don't worry the next time I'll see some curious old woman all the building will know we're nothing" baekhyun dropped his legs from the wall and turned around sitting on the bad.

"Take" he handed him cash and chanyeol looked at it confused "i'm paying you for the food, for the bed and for everything, it's all my salary so i hope it's enough and stop looking so afraid I'm not planing on staying here anymore. I choose today as the last day. The bed just too comfortable"

Chanyeol laid on the bed "keep your salary to yourself and I'm not afraid, i like it when you're here insted of wandering arouns in the streets. Stay here or go home don't stay alone outside"

"How old are you?" Baekhyun asked crossing his legs.

"23" 

" you! Now i need to buy jongdae ice cream for a week" baekhyun pushed chanyeol head into the mattress.

"Did you bet on my age?and who the hell is jongdae?"

"I said you're 24 and he's my best friend"

Chanyeol nodded and closed his eyes "go sleep on the couch i missed my bed"

"But I already got used to this bed" chanyeol opened his eyes to a pouting baekhyun.

"You'll start yelling if I'll offer you to share so just take the couch"

Baekhyun ran outside the room and chanyeol thought he listened to him for the first time but he figured he's wrong when baekhyun walked into the room with his backpack in his hands.

"I'm washing my uniform"
"No"
Baekhyun glared at him and chanyeol laughed until baekhyun put up his middle finger in the air and walket out.
"Come back we need to talk about a lot of things!!"


He walked back into the room and climbed up on the bed.

"We need to set up some rules"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and laid on his stomach holding himself up on his elbows listening.

"Rull number 1 you're not allowed to curse me. Rull number 2 you're not allowed to  hit me!"

Baekhyun already hate the rules.

"3 you're not allowed going to a club 4 you're not allowed to drink and to smoke. I'll think about more rules"

"I have some rules too. If you're going to share with me the bad you're not allowed to touch me. I know I'm irresistible but a rule is a rule" he smiled and chanyeol sighed.

"You're the teenager here, your hormones are running wild not mine"

Baekhyun laughed and buried his face in his hands "you actually said something funny"

"It's true tho" chanyeol muttered and baekhyun raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Did i ever tried to touch you?" he asked, sounding curious.

"You nuzzled mu neck when you were drunk and you looked like you were going to eat me up" 

Baekhyun nodded "so just don't let me drink and everything will be fine"

Chanyeol phone rang from the kitchen and baekhyun ran to answer it.
"It's baekhyun" 
"Oh the eighteen years old boy"
"Who's that?"
"Kyungsoo" 
"Oh the boyfriend" 

"What the " kyungsoo said and baekhyun entered the bedroom.

"Kyungsoo don't bother him" chanyeol raised his voice.
"I'm not.  Listen-" kyungsoo talked and baekhyun raised his middle finger.
'Wait kyung!- Baekhyun rule number 5 you can't raise your middle finger at me"
"Chanyeol I'll ing kill you if you won't listen" kyungsoo is scary.
"You should do it" baekhyun said and kyungsoo told him to shut the up leaving beakhyun to stand frozen.

They start talking business and baekhyun hit chanyeol on the head before going to watch some tv.


He laid on the couch and watch some drama, his mind wandered to what jongdae told him to do.

How should he make chanyeol think of him differently?
He and kyungsoo are talking at him like he's some thirteen years old and not almost-eighteen, almost adult.

Baekhyun was getting angry and he blame his tiredness in that.

Chanyeol keep telling him he has baby body but what with his body, what if chanyeol's body isn't so perfect- maybe it's look good because he wore good clothes?!

Talking about the devil he entered the living room.
"Kyungsoo is kinda-"
"I don't give a "
"You're keep cursing"
"I still don't give a "
"What are angry about?"
"You and your dumb point of view on my body"

"You're still thinking about that? i take my words back you dont have a baby body. I'm sorry" chanyeol huffed.

"Pull your shirt off and let me judge your body"

"That'll make you feel better?" 

The shorter nodded and chanyeol took his shirt off looking away from baekhyun. 

This is awkward.

Holly molly baekhyun find it hard to swallow, he's not so flat and not so muscular and baekhyun stared shamelessly.

"Baekhyun what the ?" He wore back his shirt.

"You're not allowed to walk shirtless while i'm here" baekhyun whispered and chanyeol felt kinda like he won this little battle.

 

 

He was in the middle of important meeting the next day when his phone buzzed and he picked it up suprised to see baekhyun's name. He never called him.

"Excuse me for a second" he stood up and walked to the side of the room.

"Baekhyun?"
"Mr. Park it's baekhyun's teacher. He fought with his classmate and you're the only one he let us call to, can you arrived here soon?"
"I'm on my way" he hang up the phone and apologized towards the mans sitting there explaining it's an emergency and he needs to leave immediately.

Chanyeol walked fast to the elevator pushing the parking button ten times.

 

He parked his car and entered the main building earning a lot of looks from all the students.

He asked one student where is the principal office and he showed him the way.

The Secretary told him he can go in so he does closing the door after him.

"Mr. Park" the man stood up and chanyeol notice his name on the desk "Mr. Kim" he bowed slightly and shook his hand.

"Please sit" he pointed to the chair next to baekhyun who avoided him like he wasn't there and stared on the wall.

He turned to look at the principal again "I'm sorry to interrupt your day at work" Mr. Kim apologized and kept talking "baekhyun got into a fight for the second time in the last two months with his classmate who hurt just as he's" he pointed at baekhyun who kept staring at the wall holding a tissue to his bleeding nose, his left eye was purple and chanyeol felt like putting an ice on it.

"Please talk with baekhyun. If he get into a fight again he'll be suspended for a week" the principal sighed "he's one of the top students in school and this kind of behavior not suits good kid like him"
baekhyun was one of the smartest kids in school? Is he even going to school on a regular basis? 

"I understand" he nodded.

"Go take care of yourself at home" the principal told baekhyun and stood up shaking chanyeol's hand again and ruffled baekhyun's hair.

baekhyun bowed and left the office with chanyeol after him.

 

Baekhyun sat in silence staring outside the closed window, chanyeol sent him concerning glances but he acted like he didn't notice "are you gonna tell me what happened?" He asked but baekhyun stay silent not bothering to even look at him.

He stopped the car when there was a red light and held baekhyun's chin trying to make the shorter look at him but baekhyun removed his hand and chanyeol sighed.

"Stop at the grocery store i need to buy something" he talked and chanyeol nodded to himself.

 

When baekhyun entered the car again chanyeol immediately spotted the alcohol.

"What is that?" He asked softly not wanting to start a fight today.

"You're not going to tell me I'm not drinking it so save it" chanyeol sighed again he was getting tired of baekhyun's behavior.

Baekhyun jumped out if the car the moment chanyeol turn it off and walked into the building.

Chanyeol entered the elevator and closed it before anyone would enter and turned around to face baekhyun "you're not allowed to drink"

"I can do whatever i want you're not responsible for me!" Baekhyun kept saying this but chanyeol felt like he should stop because he is in some way.

"You're in my ing house! " chayeol looked at him and baekhyun got out of the elevator the moment it opened walking fast to the door.

He did the code and left the door opened as he started to stripping on his way to the bedroom.

What the Chanyeol watched the boy as he's standing on the doorway.


Baekhyun came back after two minutes with black skinny jeans and plain black t-shirt, he changed from his uniform.

He took the grocery bag and pushed chanyeol aside " you" he muttered and got out.
Chanyeol loosen his tie a little before he went after him standing on the door line of the elevator preventing from it to close.

"Get out" chanyeol said making baekhyun feel less confident but he still stood there looking at chanyeol like he's waiting for him to go away.

Chanyeol grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him out pinning him to the wall.

"I'm not allowed to drink in your house. Fine i don't care about your stupid house" baekhyun raised his voice.

"You're not allowed to drink at all, you're underage!" Chanyeol was so angry he forgot they're in the middle of the hall where people can see them and then chanyeol will really spend the rest of his life in prison. 

"Every eighteen years old kid drink alcohol these days you were probably drinking too so stop acting like a ing saint"

"I wasn't because i was smart enough to know i don't have the right mind for this yet unlike all the stupid kids that spent their money on a bottle of alcohol  just to wake up the morning after to find out all the stupid things they did"

Baekhyun chuckled "good for you you were smart but i'm stupid so why don't you leave me alone to fine out all the stupid things i can do?"

Chanyeol took a step back and baekhyun watched him not knowing what he's doing.

"Fine" he said eventually "you want to get drunk do it. Do it anywhere you want, Drink in the kitchen ,on the couch, in your bad, in the shower i don't ing care"

He walked into the house throwing away the tie somewhere.

Baekhyun stood there and he felt like gulping the whole bottle in one shot but he's not that stupid he'll die in the middle. 
He chose the porch. The night air hit his burn bruises and it's making him feel better.
sitting on the floor back leaning against the big window he removed his shoes and throw them away turning to look at the bottle of alcohol.

 

Chanyeol sat on his long chair in the kitchen rubbing his head thinking of baekhyun's bruised face.
He needs to put ice on his eye and plaster on his nose.
yes, he's angry about baekhyun's choices but what can he do? He's not his father..he can advise him but baekhyun will choose if he want to listen or not and this kid is stubborn.
He agreed to the rules yet he's cursing all day long, he's doing what's on his mind walking around how he wants to and telling the neighbors what he wants too.

He's not a bad boy. Not at all. He cleanse the house and he's putting all his salary in chanyeol's closet even though chanyeol not planning to take it. he doesn't need his money.
He just need to listen chanyeol more.


Chanyeol took crackers and walked to the porch.
He sat beside the shorter and took the bottle from his hand giving him the crackers "eat before you drink"

"Too late" It's never too late chanyeol wanted to say but baekhyun already start eating.

He looked at the bottle in his hands and gulped a little.
"Cheap alcohol is the worst alcohol" he felt it burn in his throat.

Baekhyun looked at him "I'm seventeen and ten months years older kid with a ty salary don't expect me to buy the alcohol you're buying"

"Who even sell you alcohol? "

"People who knows me" he took the bottle away from chanyeol and gave him the crackers.

They sat in silence  for a couple of minutes.


"Chanyeol?"
"Huh?"
"I'm claustrophobic" chanyeol looked at his pouty face.
"You're drunk "
"And claustrophobic"
"What do you want me to do with that piece of knowledge?"
"Hug me"
Chanyeol pulled him into his lap and baekhyun hugged him saying that claustrophobia is such a scary thing.

"Do you want me to tell you a secret?" He looked at him and chanyeol thought how bad baekhyun eye look so closely.

"Kyungsoo called yesterday and he said we should come to see a movie" chanyeo thought the boy is talking "but i didn't want to tell you because you said something about me being underage so i walked alone and kyungsoo's hot boyfriend was there too and it was fun"

"He's not his boyfriend and you shouldn't answer my phone" baekhyun mumbled he's sorry and he started playing with the buttons of his shirt. Chanyeol tried to removed baekhyun's hands "you're handsome today"
"I'm always handsome" chanyeol held baekhyun's hands behind his back preventing from the young ert to do things.

"Because you're a lawyer"
"I'm not"
"You're hot"
"That's right" 
"I'm always right"
"That's wrong" chanyeol wanted to stop baekhyun from biting his lip not wanting the boy to have another bruise.

"I have claustrophobia" 

Chanyeol released his hands and baekhyun hugged his waist buried his head in his neck.
"You need to go to the doctor- " he stopped breathing when baekhyun started kissing his nec
" these teenage hormones" chanyeol cursed and he block himself from what's happening and he tried to stopped baekhyun, regretting it when baekhyun bit his nand.

"Byun baekhyun you're 5 years old younger then me sober the up" baekhyun was now gave him little kisses all over the face.

"You're calling me a baby again" 

"No please stop crying"


Baekhyun didn't stop, crying about him being a baby and because he's claustrophobic until he fell asleep.

Chanyeol stood up with baekhyun in his arms.
He put him carefully on the bed and took off his pants knowing baekhyun hate sleeping with pants, covering him with a blanket and went to take a shower.

 

baekhyun didn't tell me about the movie yesterday. Jongin was there?
Yes. I figured he didn't want you to come. What did he say?
Chanyeol laughed he said it was fun and that your boyfriend is hot
He's not my boyfriend
That's exactly what chanyeol answered and before chanyeol managed to text him, he got another message.
And tell him to stay away from him.
Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at that message 
We'll talk about that tomorrow


Baekhyun woke up with a little headache he took a shower and wore his school uniform.

He watched chanyeol sleeping as he made his way into the kitchen to take a pill. 

"Park chanyeol~" he sing-song walking with a cup of hot choco in his hand.

He stood next to his head and noticed something on chanyeol's neck.
He bended down touching the red little spot "did i did that?" He asked loudly and chanyeol pushed his face away.

"I guess you didn't heard of personal space"

Baekhyun touched it again and ran to the mirror, chanyeol stumbled to the bathroom and he saw baekhyun checking his neck "don't tell me you're searching-"

"It's fine. You're not going to jail" he leaned on the doorway and looked at chanyeol brushing his teeth.

He washed his face and hang the towel on baekhyun's head "next time I'll record you and take it to the police station and then we'll see who's going to jail. Oh- i bet they'll laugh their off when you'll start talking about your claustrophobia" chanyeol laughed and baekhyun's cheeks turned a little red.
Chanyeol decided to be even more mean and imitate him "this so scary i can't stand because i'm claustrophobic" he took a step closer "chanyel hug me" he hugged baekhyun waist and dragged him to the bedroom.

" you" baekhyun threw the towle away "that's not even funny"

"Yes it is" he released the shorter and opened his closet.

"I'm not talking to you anymore" baekhyun step beside him pointing on a white shirt black tie and black pants.

Chanyeol laughed and took baekhyun's choices out.

He removed his shirt and saw baekhyun checking him out "you're breaking your own rule"

"The rule was you're not allowed to walk around shirtless I'm not part of this rule and I SAID I'm not talking with you so shut up"

"I'm not your striper" he covered baekhyun's eyes "I'm not getting paid for this"
"There's this money in your-"
"YOU SAID you're not talking to me"
Baekhyun slapped his hand away mouthing him you.

Chanyeol turned around and took off his pants wearing the pants baekhyun chose for him, He turned around fixing his shirt inside the pants noticing baekhyun is still staring.

"You're seducing me" baekhyun covered his own eyes and chanyeol laughed.

"You're half ninety percent of the day and I'm not saying anything. let set a new rule. You're not allowed to walk around like that anymore and stay outside the bedroom when I'm changing"

Baekhyun nodded agreeing on that one.

 

 

"So tell me what's going on with jongin" chanyeol entered his office without knocking or something like that. 

"do you want to talk about the hickey on your neck first?"

"How did you manage too see it?" Kyungsoo notice EVERY little thing. You can't hide from him nothing. 

"I just saw it" 

"Baekhyun is all kinds of a drinker except for a good drinker"

"Did you like it?"

Chanyeol looked at him with a weird look "i didn't thought about it yet. Now tell me about jongin"

"We're making a progress. We met yesterday without anyone knowing except baekhyun who stayed with us"

Chanyeol thought about inviting them to his house and he decided it'll be nice.
"Let's have a movie night in my house. Invite him too"

Kyungsoo liked the idea, he's addicted to movies so of course he'll like that idea.

I'm coming to take you, don't walk alone

 

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" chanyeol asked the brunette later when he picked him up from school.

"I thought about going to the mall" baekhyun checked the elder's neck suprised to see it's still stuck there. seems like chanyeol have a sensitive skin.

Chanyeol drove them to the mall and as they got there baekhyun started dragging him around.

"We're having a movie night tomorrow" Chanyeol announced and baekhyun looked at himself in the mirror not sure if the jeans is making his legs looks fine or not "i don't like it" he pointed at baekhyun's legs
 
"Who are you talking about when you say 'we'?"

"Kyungsoo will come over with jongin and us"

"Can i invite jongdae?"

"Yeah- try these" he handed him other jeans he saw earlier deciding it'll fit the brunette perfectly.

"I love it let's buy them" chanyeol pushed him back to the changing cell loving how it looks on the boy.
 
"I don't know" maybe he should just stop looking in the mirror.

It was black skinny jeans slightly ripped on the knees and chanyeol hate to admit that but the brunette look hot right now.

After five minutes of baekhyun doesn't know chanyeol made him change back to his cloths, he took the jeans from him and went to pay for it ignoring the shorter grambling about how he should pay about his own things.

"Let's eat ice cream" chanyeol said and baekhyun told him to go first while he's buying eyeliner.

Just as he was about to turn around and go to chanyeol he saw the perfect shirt and pants for the taller.
(Just imagine what chanyeol is wearing on 'playboy' performance)

 

"Wear this for work tomorrow" he threw the bag at him and chanyeol peeked inside.

"Why did you buy this?"

"You bought me five different jeans with five matching shirts you rich baster"

"It's because I'm a lawyer" he told the worker what they want and came back with the ice cream.

"Stop bringing back things i say when I'm drunk"
"It's  funny"
"It's not"
"You have ice cream on you face"

Leaning forward baekhyun told him to clean it and chanyeol pushed tissue in his face telling him that life is not a korean drama.

"One day....one day you'll break and then you'll see me waving nicely as the policeman show you the way to prison" that's sick.

 


baekhyun came to the company today startling the life out of him.

"Kyungsoo told me"

"Stop talking with my best friend"

"You're looking good"

Chanyeol threw the pen at him and stood up to close the door knowing his secretary will tell the whole company chanyeol had a visitor if she will see baekhyun. It's lunch time so she went to grab something to eat.

"Why aren't you in school?"

"I did the test in the morning and they let us go home"
Baekhyun laid on the couch and chanyeol sat at his desk going back to work.

Five minutes later the shorter fell asleep waking when it's time to go home "What time is it?"

"Almost seven"

Baekhyun gasped "i slept for seven hours" chanyeol shrugged.


Chanyeol finished his things and they went out.

 

 

Kyungsoo was bickering with baekhyun and jongdae about something, jongin is laying on the floor head leaning against the couch and chayeol is standing in the kitchen watching all of them.

"Shut up I'm starting the movie" he entered the living room.

Kyungsoo sat in one couch and baekhyun and jongdae on the other one.

He pressed play and sat besides kyungsoo.


Chanyeol didn't know it'll be a scary movie it looked nice but he doesn't care much only half an hour later into the movie baekhyun crawled towards him and chanyeol only saw his scared eyes "i don't like scary movies and jongdae being an and scaring me even more" he pushed chanyeol forward and sat behind his back legs streched to the side digging kyungsoo's back intentionally.

"I'll ing kill you" kyungsoo whispered and baekhyun showed him his middle finger making him roll his eyes at.

"Kyungsoo cursed me" he whispered in the taller ear.

"I'm watching a movie"

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun whispered earning a glare from the elder "can i sit next to your hot boyfriend?" 

"Chanyeol i swear I'm going to throw him out of the window" 

Baekhyun laughed and chanyeol lift him and turned him to face the other side of the room.
"Will you let me see the movie?!" baekhyun noddedd looking at chanyeol's back, he's wearing what he bought him yesterday and he's looking even more y than he imagined. 

Teenage hormones or not he's attracted to the taller.

"I'm claustrophobic and it's dark in here" he whispered even more quietly totally not letting anyone here this.
How awkward would it be?! Only chnayeol understand that joke.

"You've got to be kidding me" chanyeol looked over his shoulder "you didn't even drink anything"
"It's the disease you giant"
"Claustrophobia isn't a disease it's some kind of fear"
"Of the dark" baekhyun nodded and chanyeol tried to stay calm.
"turn on the light in the bedroom and go to sleep then" 
"Do you know how scary the hall-"
"Baekhyun shut the up your annoying voice is the only thing i can hear!!" Kyungsoo threw the pillow straight in the back of the smaller's head.

" you" baekhyun grabbed the pillow and stood up on the couch aiming to fight back.

" you" kyungsoo grabbed the pillow jongin handed him and threw it too.

"Oh no you didn't! I'm going to break your neck to three ing pieces and feed the cats in the park with it" before baekhyun could start his plan he was thrown over chanyeol's shoulder.

"Keep watching the movie" He said to the three and walked towards the bedroom.

 

"WHAT THE ?! I'M FACING YOUR !" "CHANYEOL  LET ME DOWN I'M GOING TO THROW UP"

he closed the door and let baekhyun down.

"I'm going to kill him" 

chanyeol catched him and pulled him to the middle of the room not letting him to pass by him to the door.

Baekhyun tried again but chanyeol step in front of him blocking the way out with his shoulder "HE ING DARED TO YELL AT ME" looking up to chanyeol handsome face baekhyun noted he should picture chanyeol face later but now he needs to kill kyungsoo.

"You're yelling all day so what?!"

"There's a difference between yelling all day to DO KYUNGSOO YELLING AT BYUN BAEKHYUN"
chanyeol palmed his face. He just wanted to have a nice movie night and now he's dealing with very angry Teenage diva who someone 'dared to yell at her'.

"The movie was nice!!!" he was frustrated.

"Look I'm sorry for bothering your scary movie time but he just yelled AT ME"

"Because you didn't shut up"

Baekhyun looked at him with sad eyes then nodded sitting on the bad "okay"

"Okay what?"

"I'll shut up. go watch the rest of movie" chanyeol wanted to watch the movie and baekhyun felt like he's ruining it. he's blaming kyungsoo tho.

"And you're going to stay here like a lost puppy?" Chanyeol grabbed his hands pulling him of the bed "come and watch it with me"

"I don't like scary movies"

"It's scares you?"

"Kinda"

"Because you're claustrophobic?"

Baekhyun nodded and chanyeol couldn't help it and hugged him.


"I'm sorry to interrupt your lovely moment but we're ordering food. Pizza or chicken?" Kyungsoo opened the door and baekhyun was ready to kill him but chanyeol pushed his head further into his chest.

"Chicken" the taller answered for both of them and kyungsoo went back to the living room.

Baekhyun gasped for air "you're breaking my head"

"promise you won't touch kyungsoo and I'll let you go...he'll probably kill you first"

Baekhyun hit his head "i hate both of you. let me go i won't do anything to him"
Chanyeol let go of him and they headed back to the living room.

 

They watched the end of the movie, chanyeol staring at the screen and baekhyun playing on his phone behind his back.

The food arived and they ate talking about the movie but baekhyun stay in his spot playing his game.

"I'm not hungry" he said when chanyeol tried to pull him next to him.


Jongdae enjoyed his time playing with chanyeol on the Xbox receiving harsh glares from the brunette.

"Baekhyun is like the most boring person ever he never wants to play xbox"

"What are you talking about i played with just the other day"

Jongdae ignored him "don't listen to him, it was a month ago- And he doesn't know how to play so i beats his every time he agree to play"

"You disgraceful piece of " baekhyun kicked him in the back and went to the kitchen.

 

Kyungsoo was making himself a tea.
"Come over here you have something in your hair" the elder pulled him closer and got it out "there" 

"I thought we're going to see a good movie" baekhyun leaned on the wall next to kyungsoo "what's the fun in scary movis?!"

"It was really a bad movie. I'll choose the movie next time" 

"Can i have your tea it looks good"
Kyungsoo hit his head and gave him his tea making himself a new one.

 

All of them left at midnight.

Chanyeol was laying on the couch and baekhyun cleaned all the mess.

"You and kyungsoo are weird" chanyeol said as baekhyun finish sweeping the floor "one time you wants to rip his heads off then you're talking to him like he's your best friend"

"Idk i guess i like him"

"You both are devils" 

"Thank you" he smiled turning off the lights.

"I want to talk to about something"

"What is it? I didn't smoke at school today i promise"
Chanyeol catced his hand and baekhyun fell on him.

"That's a lie but we'll talk about it later"

"Fine" baekhyun got himself comfortable on the taller stomach waiting from him to keep talking.

"Promise you won't ignore my questions"

"Promise you'll give me everything i want if I'll answer" chanyeol promised and baekhyun too.

"What's the problem with this kid who did that to you" he touched his healing bruise on his eye.

Baekhyun explained he's a jerk and after chanyeol reminded him he promised, he kept talking about how this kid is always talking about baekhyun's life saying he's doing nothing but making Mrs. Lee sad and then baekhyun looked sad for a moment and chanyeol grabbed his hand playing with his beautiful fingers.

"I know it's true but i can't hear him saying that. I'm never at home. Before i met you i was at jongdae's house most of the day. I barely talk to her" he sighed looking at chanyeol for a moment and then back at his hands "i know she love me, i love her too but i just can't stay there alone. I don't like to be alone in my home"

"You don't feel comfortable?"

"Kinda.. i don't feel like my room is my place. I can't think of anything there and it's weird because the room should feel like my place right?"

Chanyeol nodded wondering if baekhyun can think in here "are you talking with Mrs. Lee?"

"Every morning"

"That's good then..." chanyeol thought of another question he needs to ask the shorter but nothing came to his mind and he didn't want to push him more into talking about his family , it's a touchy topic "do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend?"

"What the is that question?! Do i look like i have a boyfriend?"
Is there a specific look for a person who have a boyfriend  he wanted to ask using baekhyun's words but decided he doesn't want to ruin the conversation.

"I don't know"

"If i had a boyfriend i wouldn't be here right now and i wouldn't be staring at your body when you changed clothes this morning"

"That's loyal of you. When was your last relationship?"
"How did you decide i had a boyfriend?"
"You're talking about like you're knowing everything about it" 
"Maybe i'm just a smart boy?"
"Baekhyun I'm 23 you can't talk with me like I'm eighteen years old kid"
"I had a boyfriend five months ago"
"Why did you broke up?"

Baekhyun took chanyeol's phone from his pocket wondering what chanyeol wants to know "i feel like I'm being interrogated"

"I promised I'll give you whatever you want so I'm asking a lot of questions to make it worth it"
"Whatever. We broke up because i didn't love him"
"How many boyfriends did you have?"
"Four i think..?-nonono it was three" the smaller nodded to himself.
"They were in your age?"

"just the last one we've been together for almost a month. The one before him was one year older than me and we were together for three months. Want to guess about my first boyfriend?"

The taller thought about that for a moment "how old were you?" Baekhyun answered he was sixteen and chanyeol remembered how when he was sixteen all he could think of was video games "he was seventeen and you dated for one week" he tried to guess.

"He was twenty and we were together for one year"
Chanyeol sat up shocked holding baekhyun's body "baekhyun he's a ert"

"He's not, trust me" he chuckled "he was our neighbor and my mom loved him like he's her own son. She took care of him, he was really kind and smart so she asked him to help me with math" baekhyun laughed and tried to push chanyeol back again only to be held tighter by very angry looking chabyeol "i didn't like the idea of someone helping me so i made him through hell. I talked about everything except math and he couldn't shut me up then i asked him questions about his boyfriend because he had one back then and he didn't want to answer them but i promised i'll be quiet if he'll answer me"
"I seduced him. It was selfish move  but sixteen years old me was a stubborn monster. We had a huge fight one day, one month after he broke up with his boyfriend, he said he doesn't want to tutor me anymore that I'm sixteen years old and it's so wrong" he smiled bitterly "I cried for the first time in front of him and he kissed me saying he's sorry. My mom didn't know what to say when he talked to her.. he said he's not going to be with me if she won't allowed it"

"She shot his head?" Chanyeol asked.

"She hugged him. She believed it was real and it was"

"So what's happened? did this er cheated on you?"

Baekhyun looked at him surprised "No !! second ago i said it was real! After a year i don't know what happened i started to lose it. I started to believe he doesn't deserve me, he was having a hard time.. his family hated me and they didn't want me to be near him but he didn't let them to get to me, Never. But i knew they don't approve that relationship, i talked to him and he told me i'm right but it's not going to change because of them" 
"One day we fought he said i should stop saying that he should leave and go find someone in my age. I broke down being selfish again saying it's hard and it's hurt blah blah and he left. the end"

"ing baster" chanyeol hissed not looking at baekhyun.

"Why are you saying that? He was a good man"

"He left just because you broke down what the hell was he thinking?!"

Baekhyun knew he was right but he wasn't mad or anything "he didn't know how to handle it, i don't blame him. It's hurt him more. He walked against his own family"

"He should've stay and he didn't so he's a baster for leaving you alone. I remember your crying face clearly and i can't imagine leaving a crying you alone"

Baekhyun laughed again covering his face "i was ing five years old, trust me i look much uglier when I'm crying now"

"I bet that's not true" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "you asked thousands questions can i ask some too?" He smiled his famous fake smile and didn't wait for an answer "okay i know you don't have a boyfriend because you spend all your free time with me so When was your last relationship and why did it ended?" The shorter looked eager and chanyeol tried his best not to laugh.

"Second year of college. It wasn't that serious"
"How many boy-"
"Two"
"Did you had with both of them?"
"Stop talking about it's not for your age"
"Don't be shy let's talk openly"
"I'm not talking about it with you" 
Baekhyun huffed "mingook talked with me about s-"
"Stop. I guess mingook is your ert boyfriend and i don't want to hear about that because i have a feeling he didn't just talked about that"

Baekhyun stay silent for couple of minutes.

"He wasn't a ert and it wasn't like how you think it was"

"Let's change the subject"
"Bu-"

"NEXT question" chanyeol cut him off before he even started.

"Let's say you're mingook would you fall for my seductive self?" He wiggled his eyebrows and chanyeol snorted.

"I'm not your stupid ex"

"You better say yes and don't you dare saying something with the words 'baby body' because I'll kill you for real this time"

Chanyeol thought of baekhyun walking with his big shirt with just boxer on who get covered by the shirt, he thought of him when he's waking up every morning in a different way.
Baekhyun is a human puppy! then he thought of baekhyun hitting and cursing him all day, he thought of baekhyun questioning back every time he ask something- 
"You're offending me when you're thinking about it a lot"

"You have a lot of sides in that little body of yours" Baekhyun eyebrows furrowed trying to understand what he meant exactly.

"in the night i was drunk i kissed your neck did you like it or not? it's not even a hard question"

"I didn't let myself think of what you're doing"

Baekhyun cursed quietly looking at chanyeol like he fell from the moon "are you saying that if I'll kiss you right now you won't feel anything?"

"I won't let myself! baekhyun you're ing seventeen this is so wrong to feel so-" baekhyun crushed his lips to chanyeol's surprising the giant, he didn't move and tried to pull baekhyun away gently but the smaller as stubborn as he is only deepened the kiss tilting his head to the side.

The taller tried his best to keep himself indifferent but he couldn't, all he felt was baekhyun and all he saw is baekhyun in that moment. He didn't saw the age of the smaller just baekhyun.

Baekhyun pulled back "you think I'm just a kid"

"That's not right...you're fine" the smaller's expression made chanyeol feel like he did the worst thing ever, like he crushed baekhyun and he couldn't understand why.
Why his opinion on baekhyun is so important?! 

They were so close chanyeol still felt baekhyun breathing on his lips, closing the distance between them was so easy and soon he met baekhyun's lips again this time he's the one kissing.
It was less then what baekhyun call a kiss but it was something like a press of their lips. 

"Stop looking like i killed your cat" he kissed baekhyun cheek and pulled away.

"I'm feeling worse" he muttured.
"Why?"
"I don't want you to see me as a kid and you just kissed me again like I'm your little child. That's not fair"

Chanyeol honestly didn't know what to do or say about that. He wants to kiss baekhyun for the rest of the night after what the smaller did but he just can't.
"Go to sleep baekhyun"

"This is so mean" he said and stood up walking away to the bedroom.
Good night.