part four

I'm with you

So it's chanyeol's eyes and chanyeol's smile and it's chanyeol's lips that he wants to see moving all day asking him how was his day in school and how he spent his time with jongdae and ask if he talked with kyungsoo and how far did he think kyungsoo and jongin get in their relationship only to regret bringing the topic up when baekhyun start talking about the thing chanyeol doesn't let him talk about.

Since the day chanyeol kissed him and took his fears away baekhyun couldn't get his eyes off the taller, very aware how bad is that but he's can't do anything about. it's stronger than him.

Chanyeol is there, he's always there and baekhyun is never been so comfortable in his life.

 


Baekhyun got home early today and jongin picked him up asking for help.

Mr. Do told kyungsoo he's needed in their hotel in Jeju and he should take a week break from his job and go to jeju with jongin.

"Can you take me with you?" Baekhyun pouted giving him a puppy face but jongin just pinched his cheek saying he's adorable.

"Kyungsoo told me to refused you"

Baekhyun cursed the devil in his heart- lately he changed, he's very nice not cursing out loud and keeping it in.

He put jongin's shirts in organised order and all his shorts right next to the shirts "Mr. Do could've tell chanyeol to go too, he worked hard this just the same! this is not fair"

"You just want to come too"

"He won't ever take me for a vacation- I'm driving him crazy twenty four seven, if there's something this giant needs is a break from me"

They laughed so hard when baekhyun start telling him what he's doing all day how he makes chanyeol angry. There's a new habit for baekhyun, scaring chanyeol is the best thing ever but after a week chanyeol got used to all of his hiding place he just walk pass him like a zombie pushing his face away.


They were playing the new game concule jongin bought when kyungsoo came back from work "I don't remember ordering a bacon"
Baekhyun showed him his middle finger.

"I packed my stuff" jongin said and killed baekhyun's player earning a curse in the smaller's heart, lately he got addicted to video games.

"Did you eat something? There's a left over in the fridge" jongin noddes and started talking about how tasty it was and baekhyun's tummy started grumbling.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at baekhyun and the smaller covered his tummy with his hands "what are you looking at?!" He snapped.

Chuckling kyungsoo walked into the kitchen and warmed baekhyun a meal thinking if the kid even ate something today.

"Come here, you're not eating in the living room"

Barkhyun paused the game jongin just started and walked to sit in front of kyungsoo.

"Did you eat something today?"

"Sandwich. I wasn't even hungry until now" he stuffed the kimchi spaghetti in his mouth and gave a thumb up. Kyungsoo's food is the best.

Kyungsoo's phone vibrated on the desk and he picked it up reading chanyeol text.

Tell baekhyun i finished work
"Chanyeol said he just finished work he's coming to pick you up" Baekhyun nodded.

Come pick him up there's drunk people in the park these hours.
Fine

 

 


"I was thinking when i helped jongin pack his clothes" baekhyun pushed the button to their floor and the elevator door closed "you worked hard-"

"So you bought me a present?" 

"No but i wonder why Mr. Do hasn't sent you with kyungsoo to the hotel- you're the company's lawyer!" Chanyeol hoped baekhyunb doesn't tell people what he's doing because he's sure he's not a lawyer and baekhyun is stuck on that.

"I didn't want to go"

"what? WHAT?!?!?!" baekhyun yelled startling him "WHY WOULD YOU STAY HERE WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO ONE WEEK VACATION?"

"Why are you yelling? I'm right next to you"

Baekhyun tunred his back to the taller "you know what you're just stupid. Your hair is going to turn white because you always stressed and angry i don't want to talk to you"

Chanyeol hugged him from behind and laughed slightly "pack your things"

"You're kicking me out?"

"We're going to jeju"
Baekhyun turned around in his arms eyes wide open "what?- No i can't go. You need to relax"

The door opened at their floor and the neighbor stood there looking at them.

Baekhyun untangled himself from chanyeol's embrace bowing to her "Mrs. Oh it's nice to see you again"

she walked into the elevator and they stumbled out "thanks for your help that day baekhyun-ssi" she smiled and waved nicely as the door closed .

"Care to share?" the taller looked amazed.

Baekhyun opened the door and ran to the bedroom "i saw her sweeping the floor two days ago and her baby ran out and offered me to play with him in his new car toy -it was AWESOME car by the way- and she picked her baby up and apologised but i immediately offered to help her"

"You played with her baby? She has tweens"

"I figured. She cleaned the house and i played with them until she finished"

"You what?" Chanyeol thought he's not hearing well and got closer.

"I . Played . With . Her . Babies! Why you're looking so shocked? You think I'm not the babies-lover type huh? Why because I'm baby myself?! I hate you sometimes so bad for thinking I'm a baby" he stabbed chanyeol's chest with his finger "a baby doesn't know how to talk"

"And you know... you're an expert in talking byun baekhyun" 
Baekhyun kicked him in the dangerous erea after that and walked to his bedroom.

 


They didn't sleep all night baekhyun saying he doesn't want to go and chanyeol packing their clothes in one huge suitcase.

In some point they started to fight and baekhyun  figured he can't win over chanyeol as the taller pushed him into the closet and didn't let him out until baekhyun started yelling he's claustrophobic and he's going to die in the closet surrounding by chanyeol lawyer clothes.

Chanyeol let him up and he picked him up from the closet floor laughing at his diva acts.

He laid him on the bed and baekhyun put his hand on his eyes saying it's hard to breath and chanyeol needs to massage his back.

"In your dreams"

Baekhyun laughed and stood on the bed throwing on chanyeol all the pillows who were on the bed "you're acting like a baby yourself, you baby giant"

Chanyeol pulled his leg and baekhyun fell on the bed losing in the war.

 

"Kyungsoo and jongin knows?" Baekhyun was laying on the bed with his legs on the wall, it's his favourite position.
after he took a shower and wore jeans and simple shirt he got back to the room.
Chanyeol nodded and baekhyun cursed them both. And they didn't tell me?!

he closed their suitcase and removed it from the bed.

 


They fell asleep the second they put their seat belts and woke up when the plane landed.
Baekhyun's eyes were tired and he couldn't function well, letting chanyeol drag him around until they entered the black car and baekhyun fall asleep on jongin's shoulder but kyungsoo who sat near the driver turned around and rest baekhyun's head on chanyeol's shoulder making chanyeol laugh. 

"I swear this kid" kyungsoo mumbled to himself as he watched outside of the window.

 

Baekhyun fell on the bed and fell asleep again.
Chanyeol is sure the boy was too tired to see that they made it safety to jeju, he let him sleep and fix their clothes in the closet.

Kyungsoo and jongin were in the room next to them.

An hour later it was already dark outside and chanyeol work on his laptop as he felt baekhyun is standing beside him, he looked up at him and saw his after-sleep face. beautiful

"What are you doing?" His voice was husky from the sleep and chanyeol let baekhyun take a sit in his lap.

"Working. I want to finish this and then I'm free"
He continued typing and baekhyun was quiet, looking at what chanyeol's doing.

After what seems like half an hour chanyeol closed his laptop and leaned back in the chair.
"Did you sleep well?" he asked and baekhyun nodded.

I can see that
"I don't remember the last time i slept so good"

"Don't you sleep good in my bed?"

"I do but i wake up a lot during the night. I think a lot and it's interrupting my sleep"

"About school's stuff?"

Baekhyun nodded. that too

"I'm glad you came then, you should rest too" chanyeol wasn't used to see baekhyun sitting in silence but it wasn't in the bad way, the smaller look like he's recovering from a good sleep and chanyeol like that.

"BAEKHYUN!!BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN" They heard jongin's screams and after a minute jongin opened the big window and jumped into their room.

"Did you just-"

"We have the same balcony with a wall in the middle so i just climbed over it but this is not matters! The have a whole floor full of video games, come on let's go !"

He pulled baekhyun up and baekhyun looked at him confused "really?"
Jongin took the smaller shoes and helped him dragging him out of the room.


I'm going to destroy the games floor. kyungsoo sent him a minute after the two left the room.
Yeah you should probably do this jongin just climbed to our balcony. he could've fall 10 floors down
It's supposed to be for teenagers
Baekhyun didn't even look excited but jongin looked like he's getting married
I'm going to destroy it right now. Put your shoes on
See ya in a minute

 

Baekhyun and jongin found themselves shooting each other players through the screen, baekhyun kicking jongin and jongin tried to kick him back losing focus in the game.
the smaller won and they both turned to a very angry looking Do kyungsoo.

"You" he pointed to jongin and baekhyun looked at jongin who looked like he's going to run for his life "ask me if i want to see your ing dead body"

"Do you wa-"

"No!" he snapped "no i don't want to see your dead body but i could've see it because you ing climbed over this wall. We're in the 10th floor for god sake" 

Jongin was about to open his mouth "and who do you think would've been responsible for your death? A) Me because i was in the room you just decided to jumped out of and B) it's me again because I'm here right now and that's mean I'm in charge and if anyone here will die I'm the one the police will come to"

Kyungsoo walked toward jongin and hugged him.

Jongin hugged his back muttering a little "I'm sorry"


Baekhyun stood there rubbing his neck. Awkward.
"Guys stop hugging it's embarrassing"

"teenagers" kyungsoo muttered and hugged jongin even tighter.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked towards the elevator "chanyeol is waiting in the dining erea" 

kyungsoo pulled back from jongin grabbing his hand as they start walking after baekhyun.

 

After they ate dinner they took a night walk in the huge garden of the hotel and decided to go back to the room at midnight much to baekhyun objections.

After he slept so much he wasn't tired but chanyeol is tired.

"I'm not going to sleep on the couch in this vacation" he announced climbing over the bed.

"Me neither" baekhyun yelled from the shower "huge room with one bed. That's stupid"

"They wants lovers to be close"

"We're not lovers tho" he peeked out "i know you wish we were but i need to think about it"

Chanyeol laughed and baekhyun walked out in his big shirt, he closed the curtains and sat down on the bed.

"You need to think about it?"

Baekhyun nodded face serious and chanyeol wonder how he's looking like that when he's talking nonsense.

Baekhyun held chanyeol's eyes open "don't sleep talk to me"

"I'm tired" chanyeol grumbled "wrapped yourself in the blanket and stop talking"

"I don't want to" baekhyun start stabbing chanyeol with his finger not wanting the taller to fall asleep but chanyeol grabbed his hands and closed his eyes.

Baekhyun threw his leg over chanyeol straddling him and bend down to peck his lips.

Chanyeol opened his eyes looking at the smaller who has innocent face.
"It's weird"

Baekhyun shrugged.

"You're seventeen and you just kissed me"

"Suddenly you're awake" 

"Let's not do this again okay?"

Baekhyun kissed him again "but you're annoying me"

Chanyeol tapped his cheek "byun baekhyun" baekhyun looked at him.

"What?! I don't care about my age and you're always bring that up i stopped drinking and smoking and whatever. What's wrong with little kisses?!"

"I don't treat kisses like they're nothing"

"Then I'm sorry fine?! God i can't talk to you without you talking about my age!" He climbed off of him and sat on the side of the bed "and you know what this is just not fair"

It hurts him. It hurts him that every little gesture of chanyeol towards him is happening just because chanyeol care for him like he's his little brother.
He doesn't like it when chanyeol and kyungsoo talking about him being a teenager because he's not that different from them.
 
Chanyeol tried to hold his waist and baekhyun removed his hands "don't hug me I'm seventeen remember?" He said sarcastically.

"I can't just kiss you like that, baekhyun, and i know i already did that but it just happened, it's not fine and it's not just because of your age it's because i don't want you to kiss me whatever you want then decided i can be your boyfriend then it'll end because you're obviously not ready for this just like your two past relationships.

Baekhyun stared at him "how did you decided how it'll end already?"

"You're over him?!why did you broke up from your previous two boyfriends? Because they didn't treat you like he did because they didn't talk with you about the same things he talked and they didn't pull you to dance around the house like he did, Because their touch wasn't gentle as his? Tell me why"

Tears slide down baekhyun cheeks as he wondered why the taller being so mean right now,
it's the truth that made him cry. he never admit it that but he never stopped loving mingook after their relationship ended, he was his first love and no matter how hard he tried to forget he just couldn't. 
with his two previous boyfriends the brunette always compared, compared their touch to his touch , compared their touch to his and the way he felt around them to the way he felt around mingook. it was never the same.
It was over but in baekhyun's heart it's not.
but he fell out of love slowly until recently, until chanyeol entered his life and since then there's no place for mingook in his thoughts.

"You're tired of me telling you about your age but baekhyun you're seventeen years old you can't run away from it, you're acting and thinking like your age"

Baekhyun went out of the room.

He knocked on jongin's door and the second kyungsoo opened the door baekhyun start crying again telling kyungsoo chanyeol was being mean telling him bull about his age and his ex-s and he doesn't want to talk to him ever again.
Kyungsoo wasn't the best in situations like this but he figured he cared for the smaller as he hugged him back comfofting him.

Later that night-almost-morning kyungsoo found himself cuddling with baekhyun instead of his boyfriend who slept right on his other side.

 

 

 

"I thought i was going insane all night" chanyeol looked at kyungsoo who came to talk to him about baekhyun and what happened last night.

"He's hurt" kyungsoo didn't want chanyeol to feel bad but he wants them both -chanyeol and baekhyun- to feel good and enjoy this vacation "he cried a lot saying he doesn't know what to do and that it's not his fault he born five years after us"

Chanyeol stared at his hands. 

"you kissed him?" he asked remembering baekhyun saying it last night.

"It's just happened we kinda fought and he just was there-"

Kyungsoo stopped him in the middle "you're attracted to him i get that"
"I don't know"
"I can see it"
"I don't know"
"It's okay"
"Kyung shut the up i said i don't know"

Kyungsoo chuckled "don't be so shy lover boy" the shorter teased and chanyeol sighed not bothering him anymore "i sais the truth and i know it hurts him but that's the truth"

"You shouldn't tell him that when he wakes up"

"What should i tell him then?! Lie to him that I'm sorry about all the things i said? But I'm not, look i'm not feeling happy when he's like this but he had to hear that"

"Chanyeol he cried for one hour i couldn't stop him from crying no matter what i did"

Chanyeol heart winches to hear that baekhyun cried. This is his weakness. Five years old baekgyun crying and eighteen years old baekhyun crying he can't control it and all he want to do is take him into his arms and wipe the tears away. 

"I'm going to talk to him" chanyeol stood up to leave.

"He's sleeping" that's even better.

Chanyeol stood in front of the bed looking at baekhyun's little body, he's so small and vulnerable and it makes chanyeol feel sick that he made him cry.
He crawled next to the sleeping boy and lift up his bangs revealing his forehead, it's makes baekhyun look like a baby.

"Hey" he baekhyun's cheek "baekhyun" 

"Mmm?" 

"Wake up"

Baekhyun didn't plan to wake up soon and Chanyeol hand on his cheek only making him even more tired.

"I want to talk about yesterday" chanyeol pulled him closer "i don't want to see you cry"

Baekhyun opened his tired eyes and looked away from the taller "You're said you don't treat kisses like they're nothing but you're intimate more than me sometimes. You came here yourself and you pulled me closer yourself, don't you think this is unfair?"

Chanyeol know Baekhyun's right but he didn't removed his hands from the smaller.

"I'm feeling stupid" baekhyun laughed bitterly and got up to wash his face.


"Baekhyun" he leaned on the doorway. 

"What?" 

"I really hate to see you like that, i hate seeing you crying and hurt"

"We can't stay like this.. i thought about it and you're right. I am a teenager and i can't do nothing about it you're mature adult and we're just not think the same way. let's be friends, I'll live in my own home and I'll come visit" He dried his face and sat up on the sink.

"But I don't want you to leave the house"

"you don't want me to be a teenager either"

Chanyeol looked at him and he admitted to himself that he's attracted to the boy.
He love how his eyes looks tired and he love that his skin look so pale in the morning and his hair that looks so soft and he likes it that baekhyun is talking to him and he thinks about the problems and not ignoring them.

"Leaving isn't the solution to everything baekhyun"

"It is right now"

"Let's figure everything out when we'll get home okay? Let's just enjoy this vacation" the smaller nodded and chanyeol felt better "now, can i give you something?- i swear it didn't cost me anything"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "what is it?"

"Close youre eyes"

"If you're going to do something stupid I'll haunt you down the second i'll open my eyes" he warned before he closed his eyes.
Chanyeol noted to himself that baekhyun has the most beautiful eyelashes he ever saw.

Hands trapping baekhyun on the sink chanyeol moved closer and the smaller stilled "don't say i didn't warned you" 

Chanyeol smiled to himself before he connected their lips, it was just a little peck and he pulled back "you can open your eyes"

"This is disgusting park chanyeol" baekhyun sighed "you watch too much dramas, I'm not letting you watch drama ever again"

"What the hell was wrong with that?"

"I'll do you a favor and imagine it didn't happen" he jumped off the sink and pat the taller's cheek.
What? Chanyeol was happy that at least they're good for the rest of the week.

 


Baekhyun spend the day wandering around the hotel meeting kyungsoo, jongin and chanyeol for lunch and right after that he and jongin spend the rest of the day in the games floor, exploring each game.
They went to see the preference near the pool, it was musical of the 'little mermaid' it was hilarious. 

 

"We're going out for dinner, want to come with us?"

Chanyeol and baekhyun both shook their heads giving the couple some time alone.

 

"Where were you all day?" 

"Here" chanyeol answered laying in the bed "sleeping eating watching tv"
"That's fascinating
"Yeah..also playing video games all day, very fascinating"
"It's not just a video games it's a lot more"

Baekhyun has been going around the room for almost an hour and he keep walking back and worth.

"There's a party tonight, you should go" Chanyeol shook his head and baekhyun stood "loosen up a little"

"I'm fine"

"You should go and take me with you" baekhyun smiled.

"You said i need to loosen up how is that going with you in the party?"
Baekhyun pulled the blanket away from him letting his freeze.

Chanyeol laughed rolling on his back "give it back and come sit next to me I'm ordering a movie"

Baekhyun wrapped himself in the blanket sitting with his back to the headboard "which movie?"

"A scary one"

"IN YOUR DREAMS" baekhyun snatched the remote from him picking some comedy movie. scary movies are the worse.

Chanyeol rest his head in the shorter's lap falling asleep before the movie even started leaving baekhyun to enjoy the movie alone.

 

 


' So you're sleeping and i don't want to wake you up so you'll start annoy me.
  Kyungsoo called and we'll eat breakfast in a room in the spa floor, he said there's a huge 
  jacuzzi there.
  when you see this note come to us. I feel like I'm writing a note to a one-night stand lol
  i like that idea , Good morning giant monster. 
  / i know you're praying in that heart of yours that I'll write "yours" right now but that's 
  so not going to happen/ 
  
  -byun baekhyun '

Chanyeol laughed and folded the note putting it in his pocket.

 

The three of them were enjoying themselves in the jacuzzi when he arrived.

He ate slowly enjoying the great food, They were talking about high school and baekhyun pointed at jongin saying he probably was the hot football player everyone wanted to get a piece of and kyungsoo was the quiet kid who sat in the library to eat his lunch.
Jongin held kyungsoo when the elder was about to drown the brunette.

"I bet everyone piss themselves when you just looked at them witg this scary look"

"God i wish i was in your school. I would totally bully you to death" jongin didn't let go of kyungsoo.

Baekhyun laughed at that comment "are you serious?! I'm a bad " 

Chanyeol chocked on his food and kyungsoo and jongin laughed their off.

"Did i say something funny?" Baekhyun looked at the three of them eyebrows raised "come fight me then"

"You're cute, i would be your protector if i was in your school" jongin ruffled his hair.

"I would love to hide behind you"

"That's gross" kyungsoo noted "this is so gay like what the i can imagine that"

Baekhyun chuckled raising his middle finger. That's something that happens a lot when the two together.

Chanyeol was watching a show listening to their conversation when some man in black suit entered with champaign.

He put it on the table next to the jacuzzi and jongin opened it.

Looking at baekhyun staring the bottle chanyeol decided it's time to join them in the jacuzzi.

"Want some?" Kyungsoo offered to baekhyun and he nodded eagerly but chanyeol took the glass from kyungsoo giving him a look.

"You had to ruin the fun?" Baekhyun croseed his arms looking like his cat just died.

"This is so good" kyungsoo couldn't help it.

"Shut he up I'm going to kill you and drink you ing glass" baekhyun snapped.

"What the baekhyun stop cursing"

"chanyeol he's ing doing it on purpose and you just cursed"

"Kyung" chanyeol looked at his indifferent best friend knowing he's doing it because baekhyun started it earlier.

"I'm not even want it anymore" he grumbled staring at kyungsoo.

"Tell him to stop staring at me" kyungsoo told chanyeol.

"What are you five?! Stop teasing each other you slept in the same bed yesterday" Chanyeol is starting to get tired.

"They were cuddling" jongin corrected him.

"Baekhyun attacked me in the middle of the night" kyungsoo explained and baekhyun nodded laughing.

"Of course you're the only one i want to cuddle with" he said sarcastically and kyungsoo pressed himself to jongin.

"Sorry to let you down"

Chanyeol thought about how good it'll be to be in the room right now and just sleep or something.

 


Chanyeol pulled baekhyun to sit next to him as kyungsoo and jongin fell into an uninteresting conversation.

"One night stand huh?"

Baekhyun nodded grinning as he straight his legs floating in the water.

"You wish i wish you to write 'yours' in the end" the taller smirked.

"Hey you are my one night stand it's obvious that you want me"

"I think you just want me"

"I don't think so" baekhyun pressed his side to chanyeol's side.

"Why would you think that?"

"You kissed me this morning"

Jongin coughed awkwardly and the look up to figure they're not alone in the conversatio "Want to tell us something?" Jongin tried his best not to smile.

"Chanyeol wants me" baekhyun said patting chanyeol's cheek "he told me he's a serious man and he kissed me this morning"

"He's attracted to you" kyungsoo nodded and baekhyun smiled a victory smile.

"Guys. Stop talking like I'm not here. Since baekhyun here didn't close his mouth I'll tell you he's the one who wants me. I stopped counting how many times he kissed me and tried to get my attention. Am i right?"

"No"

"You're lying"
Baekhyun shook his head and looked at the couple in front of him looking at back them like they want an answer.

Chanyeol laughed "he got drunk and-" baekhyun jumped up covering chanyeol's mouth.
"We're not talking about that" he hissed looking at chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo walked out of the jacuzzi "I'm tired, baekhyun is making me a headache"

"Let's go take a nap" jongin followed him out.

 


Chanyeol circled baekhyun's body with his legs trapping him to him.
"Why did you change your mind?" the brunette asked, just yesterday chanyeol said they should stop yet he doesn't stop himself.

"You want to hear the truth?" Baekhyun nodded and chanyeol lift his bangs from hid forehead, he just love it that way "i figure I'm attracted to you"

Chanyeol thumb trail on baekhyun's face "but I'm confused because of things you don't want to hear about right now when you're having fun"

"so what do you want to do?"

 chanyeol pulled him closer "i don't know" he was staring at his lips shameless.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed chanyeol like he never did before he wanted to take his breath away but find it hard to win over chanyeol who stood on his feet now pressing baekhyun to the edge of the jacuzzi.
Baekhyun circled his arms behind chanyeol's neck clinging to him like a monkey.
Chanyeol smiled against his lips trailing kisses along the brunette's jaw and baekhyun bit his lips not wanting to let out what he feels.

Chanyeol pressed their foreheads together "baekhyun"

Baekhyun hummed and chanyeol asked him what he thinks "I'm attracted to shirtless you" 

"Just shirtless me?"

"And when you wear your lawyer clothes- oh and when you wear jeans and when you're making me 
breakfast with your sweatpants and sleeveless shirt. I'm attracted to you"

Chanyeol kissed him on the cheek and baekhyun hugged burying his head in his neck feeling like he belong just there but it makes him feel scared because what if he's the only one thionking like that?

 

 

 

 

~

Baekhyun didn't want to go back but in the same way he wanted to feel at home again.

"We're home" chanyeol let out a breath closing the door with his leg sleeping baekhyun in his arms.

Every time we're on the car he's falling asleep and I'm the one who should carry him.
He lay him on the bed and went to take a shower.

After he organized all their things he made himself coffee and went to the bed.

Baekhyun rolled on his stomach facing chanyeol.

"Let's talk"

He nodded face looking tired and chanyeol let the bangs stay in their place this time. 

"I'm not letting you leave. This place is what's good for you"

Baekhyun sat up and rubbed his eyes "my home is what's best for me"

"You're more comfortable here"

"Chanyeol it's my own home with my mother and family"

Chanyeol took his soft hand in his big one "believe me I'm the first one to tell you to go back home but then what? You'll wander around Seoul all day and come back home to sleep. No- this is wrong. The street will get you one day. I want to know you're safe- i need to know you're safe"

Baekhyun sighed why do you care if I'm safe?

"baek"

"I can't stay here I'm confusing both of us" he looked up to chanyeol then at his hands "i have feelings for you. You're caring for me like nobody ever did and i can't help it. I'm sorry, i know you didn't want it to be like that"

Chanyeol pulled him closer hugging the boy to his chest "you changed my mind about everything baekhyun, i don't care about your age i won't say anything about it anymore but you're still not allowed to drink, smoke and talk about s- that thing" he cupped his face in his hands" You need to promise me that you'll share with me every little thing you keep inside, every little fear from something or someone- i want to know everything"
"baekhyun do you want to stay here?" say yes

"Only if you want me here"

Chanyeol picked him up from the bed holding his thighs and walked to the kitchen putting baekhyun on the sink as he opened the fridge.

Baekhyun looked confused.  What the hell chanyeol is doing?

Chanyeol hold chocolate ice cream in his hands and stick spoon in it.

"Want some?" He leaned forward shoving the spoon into the brunette mouth.

"You're crazy" baekhyun laughed.

"You're stuck with crazy me for a long long time now"

 

 

 


The end

 

_

a/n: please let me know what you think , it's really important to me. i hope you enjoyed reading! thank you so much :)