Difficulties

Plastic Flower (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Serim's pov:

 

Biting my lips, my eyes darted around the room, trying to see if there was a way to not have to confront my roommate too often, but I sighed with great disappointment.

The room was big enough for two people, but it wasn't big enough for me to hide away from Chanyeol.

"You can take that bed," Chanyeol said, pointing to the bed near the bathroom. "The toiletries can be placed in the bathroom." he continued, pointing to another door.

I gave him a silent nod.

Chanyeol kept giving me curious glances but when I looked directly into his eyes, he snorted lightly, looking away.

W-what was that supposed to mean...?

My eyes travelled to my luggage, a small suitcase with a few clothes and other stuff I need to live in the dorms.

I looked up when Chanyeol moved, going out of the room without a word, giving me a big sigh of relievement. There were things in my suitcase he definitely shouldn't find out!

Opening the suitcase, I quickly searched for my tight bras and rolled them up, hiding them in a pair of socks.

Oooh... Sehun, how am I going to survive here...?

 

--- 

 

Narrator's pov:
 

Serim rubbed her forehead, feeling a little bit of regret for coming to this school all on her own. It would have been different if her best friend would be here, but being all alone made her worry about a lot of things.

With another sigh, she stood up, organizing her stuff with almost no energy.

The only thought that motivated her and gave her the strength needed was that she was in the same place as her boyfriend, Xiumin.

Though he didn't know she was here, when Serim glanced at Xiumin, she felt so happy, that all worried disappeared for a while.

Serim was pulled out of her thoughts about Xiumin when Chanyeol entered the room again, his eyebrows knitted together when he noticed Serim was staring at him.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked, his left hand touching his face.

Serim quickly shook her head, biting the insides of her cheeks.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders, not that interested in this new transfer student.

"Turn the lights off when you're going to bed." was the only thing he said before the tall guy crawled under his blanket, his eyeslids falling shut.

Serim sat on her bed for a whole ten minutes, the ticking of the clock on the wall the only thing telling her time didn't stop and that she was still awake, in reality.

It took her another long time before she finally got up, rushing to the bathroom and checking at least twenty times to see if the lock was locked.

She stared at her own reflection, her fingers touching her short locks.

It would be a lie to say she missed her long hair, she had long hair for so many years that seeing herself with a short haircut felt so foreign to her.

While muttering random stuff, she turned the water open and wetted the little towel she brought with her, dabbing it on her skin to clean herself.

"Today has been a very long day." she sighed, her lips pouting together as she continued to wash herself.

 

Serim felt someone poking her, making her body ball up, her hands pulling the covers ove rher head as a very unsatisfied grumble escaped her lips.

Another poke made her growl, sitting up straigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter