secret call

Our Love Never Ends No Matter What

I woke up in the morning very early like 5:30 in the moring. I opened my roon door after i broke up with leo i sleep by myself 

I went to the kitchen to drink water. But i heard voice coming from outside i can hear it atually it was coming from the bathroom i thought it was from outside but it wasn't i went closer to the bathroom so i can hear good it was a guy speeking on the phone who is this guy and how did he got here i can hear he was saying no i cant they are all sleeping and ravi's room is closed i cant bring him to u today. OMG who is this man. I went up stairs fast and wake up n R : n n wake up plz N HURRY UP. N : mmmm...whattt R : n plz do something someone is trying to ketnap me N : what? Ravi what happened that guy u must fair him N : w..what what are u talking abt who. Remember that new guy that he work as cleaner. N : y...yes R : he want to ketnap me plz N : oh ill talk to my manager. I was very scared and remembered every bad thing happened to me.

After a while: 

HB : who is that man and what does he what from u ravi 

R : i dont know stop asking quesions plz i dont know what he want. N wake ever one abd told tgem they already faired that man n called leo to come and told him everything. Im really afried of that man still. 

K : we should call the police guys i dont think he will leave ravi alone. N quicelly shush ken up cuaz they know that im scared and whats ken saying make me scared more. L : hey guys is everything ok. Leo did u know what happened. Suho hi guys is everything ok. Oh hi suho no i guess not S : ravi are u ok R : yes. L : ravi are fine R : yes yes im fine just leave me alone guys!! I went to my room abd locked the door. I was juleice cuaz leo came with suho of course he cabt with out him.

Aftet a while i heard suho say i think i have to go and leo say no no baby stay here with me just for today alright i need u ok. S : ok baby. I don't know what to do I just wanna call Jackson and tell him to come and I wanna hug him really tite and tell him everything that happened to me since when I was young until now I can't call him and also I can't do that I don't even know if he is straight. I stared crying in the room and scream until I die I'm very bad guy I hate my self really bad. I cried and cried and no one with me like no one care suddenly I heard a door knock I just say who ever knocking go away leave me alone I'm sick of u guys.

HB : ravi its me hongbin I was shocked cuaz me and hongbin never talk to each other from long long time ravi I wanna talk to u plz can u let me in I'm just ganna talk and go plz. Ravi? Ravi he was going to go but before he go I opened the door and he smiled at me and say thank u he went in and closed the door. 

HB : I thought u won't let me in ravi I'm really worry abt me I just look at him and laught HB : why are u smiling ravi that's true we all care and worried abt u and i m worried the most what's got into u ravi I know that ur strange and u take everything in calm way no matter what. I looked at him and and feel like I wanna cry on his chest I put my head down and felt very crazy and stupid.

HB : ravi is there's something that's ur scared of in this life we are here with u I'm here too . I really like u ravi ur my friend and my brother too right remember we used to be very close to each other. I used to be ur best friend we even used to tell our secret to each othere. Ravi don't give up is not just because leo break up with u or that stupid man wanna do something to u need to give up on life ur a strong man and I trust u very much I know ur a strong man and u can do better than this. Ur parents are proud of u ur a big star and u can do it                                        R : leo didn't leave me like that I'm the one who did stupid thing I ed other guy I'm stupid sick person I really deserved what happened to me. I'm bad hongbin I can even forget what I did cuaz it was horrible and bad leo really loved me but u see what I did I lost him and I try to love again but I fail again. I hugged hongbin really tie and cried a lot.

HB : shush ravi its OK u will find true love again trust me I know u trust me right I node and god I felt really relaxed cuaz I talked to hongbin he really make me relaxed I really trust hongbin and also respect him a lot and talking to him now changed a lot of things inside me and make me wanna go and make me set sorry one to everyone spaciously leo. 

Suddenly I fall asleep and it seems like nothing had happened. Hongbin put my head on the pillow and closed the room carefully. When he got out he saw hyuk standing front of him and smiling hongbin smiled very wide and his deep timples appeared hyuk hugged him and kissed him hard and say that he heard everything H : hongbin ur an angle ur very nice and kind baby thank god that I have u in my life hongbin blushed and say baby stop I ...I just did what I suppose to. 

H : hongbin I love u no matter what happened to us remember that baby 

Hongbin cared hyuk and kiss him hard and walk with him to the room I'm going to let u have fun tonight hyukie he say he locked the door and push hyuk on the bed and kissed him hard and moan inside his mouth hongbin took off his shirt and toast it away hyuk tauch hongbins abs and whispers in his ear I want u to me hard than ever before my baby . HB : I'll teach u something you'll never forget in ur life I want u to remember this always. He took off hyuk's shirt and kiss him hard and his neck he left a little marks on his neck. H : ah baby ur so hot.       He kissed hyuks chest and hyuk moan he kissed his stamch and hyuk moan and say oh hongbin I love it when u do that babe hongbin took off hyuks pants and boxers at the same time. And quickly grabbed hyuks and slide his tongue around hyuks and hyuk moan H : ahhh god he let out a hiss and slide his hand on hongbins hair and say oh it baby it feels good when u do that hongbin took all hyuks in his mouth. H : ohh yeah...sss...ah yes hyuk quickly pushed hongbin and push him on the bed very fast hongbin was surprised but he was smiling hyuk quickly took off hongbin pants and boxer at the same time and his fast and hard HB: AHHH....AH YES. H : baby I need u inside me now. Hyuk was really hard hongbin put hyuks legs on his shoulders and placed his inside hyuks and start going back and foreword H : ahh yes faster go faster binny baby ahhh they both yelled but hongbin came inside hyuks and quickly got off and hyuks H : ahh ahh h...hon..hongbin I'm ....ganna ...AHHH. he come inside hongbins mouth and hongbin swallowed it and lay next hyuk and kissed each other and smiled. H : hongbin why did u swallowed my liquid cuaz I wanna take my boyfriend inside my mouth. H : but isn't that gross. If its urs baby I its not to me is something great H : I love u very much I'm so happy that ur in my life babe 

They both kissed each other and hugged and sleep happly..