hot moments power

Our Love Never Ends No Matter What

When I was spending time with bambam suddenly a door of a bedroom opened and suddenly Jackson and mark appeared and they were joking around suddenly I can feel a smile on my cheeks I was very happy to see jacksone. J : oh look who's here hey ravi how are u boy.

Oh I'm fin...fine how abt u... J : fine so what brings u here B : hey man that's not nice to say J : oh no I didn't mean anything by that R : oh guys I can get out I suddenly walked away to the holloway and suddenly being stopped by a hand on my shoulder it was jackson clearly I can feel his face very close. I was very nervous and don't know what to do I saw bambam and mark standing too and they told me hey ravi don't be upset Jackson didn't mean it buddy come on J : hey guys go make food I'm hungry oh OK we will just ravi don't be mad.

Truly it was me and him alone god the way he looks at me just make wanna freak out domn he was so ing hot I just wanna scream. J : ravi honey don't be upset I'm ur friend I just thought that u used to me and I just ask questions sometimes very weird and makes people get mad so don't be mad we are friends ur leader know us very much and know me. Sorry OK R : no I'm not mad its OK he looked me in a y        and smiled very wide and make very hot I stared to to shake when I get hot I shake always and get sweary. Suddenly Jackson stopped smiling and say are u OK ravi and tauch my forhead I stared to shake more and felt his gantle hand on my head I move away quickly before I pass out and said I...I'm fine just little sick I ....I have to go right now J : go go where u just come dude R : n..no I'm not feeling OK I really have to go see u later he stopped me again and my heard start to bomb faster and faster. J : wait ravi here is my number call me when u feel OK alright see u God I was very happy I think he got feelings for me. Yes I will see u J : bye Ravi. R : bye before he go he at me and make get more harder. So I quickly ran inside the car and run away before something would happened to me if I just stand thare and look at him ..

Suddenly I stopped shaking and sweating and look at the number in my hand I smiled really wide and I was very happy I couldn't believe it ....

Ithink I have feelings for that man. That guy is just way different then other guys that I met before he is just an angle and I would be the best man in the world if he ask me on a date with him. What wait a second I'm I falling in love with that man this cannot be I'm just a stutip sick guy I don't deserve him he is very nice and cute and really ing hot. When I date leo I wasn't like that leo left me cuaz I was been a stupid guy and he saw me having with a guy from bts and he got really mad I was remembering that he was crying that was his first time crying after I've with leo months and I did that thing. Leo really loved me very much but I don't deserve him at all I'm a guy and very stupid 

I started crying and throw the paper out of the window of the car it was the paper that Jackson gave me I felt really mad and I yell at the driver and say hurry up go fast!!! ( DRIVER) are u OK sir. Its not of ur business just drive. God why this is happening to me everytime what have I done to people did the do that to me I was saying that in my heart with tears running down my face. God I was very upset and mad.        When I got there I went inside the dram crying and every one saw me crying except leo wasn't here. ( everyone) hu ravi?! Are u ok what happened where were u why are u crying. N came up to me and say ravi what is wrong. R : don't tauch me back away everyone all of u guys care abt ur selves u don't even car abt what have I gone through this my hole life!!!. Everyone was shocked and and surprised and don't even know what I'm talking abt. I was talking and crying they all felt sad for me. R : GUYS IM SICK IM ALL OF U KNOW HOW BAD I LOVED LEO. Suddenly I heard voice. I saw leo. L : u never loved me I know what u all what from guys. Do what everyone to know ravi I'm going to tell them..!!! R : LEO!!! YES I DID LOVE U L: IF U LOVED ME WHY U GO HAVE WITH ANOTHER GUY. ( EVERONE ) WHAT ?!!! N : RAVI U DID !     L: tell them why are u shy now R : ENOUGH THATS ENOUGH DONT SAY A WORD OR ILL KILL MYSELF. ( EVERONE) RAVI!! L : ravi u are sick person u must go see a doctor I went up to leo and hold him from his close L : get away from me or I WILL DO SOMTHING THAT U WONT LIKE.. R : what u will do. L : ravi move he pushed me away and I fall on the floor and start saying NO NO..PLZ DONT TAUCH ME PLZ ILL DO ANYTHING U WANT I SAY THAT WHILE I WAS CRYIN !!! Everyone was weired and what to get close but the can't after a while I got inside my room and start to throw and break things.

Everyone was worried and scared hyuk when he saw me like that he start to cry he couldn't handle it hongbin was trying to calm him down they were very scared at me leo went back to exo to see his boyfriend but also he was scared too cuaz I was acting very weird.

Leo knew there was something has to do with my past he was very scared if I do something bad to my self leo actually still love me but he loves suho more than me. He know that I was sick and I'm not OK at all.

H : hongbin why is ravi acting like that I'm really scared at him. H : its OK hyuk maybe he is upset abt something. H : hongbin I didn't know ravi has cheat in leo me too that was very terrible I won't forgot this day I'm really weird act ravi hyuk. I'll go talk to him h : hongbin no he didn't calm down yet maybe we will talk to him tomorrow. Let's go to sleep now baby we will we ravi tomorrow and talk to him OK baby 

They give each other kisses and slept.