end of my life

Our Love Never Ends No Matter What

That phone was ringing and ringing. And after a while  very nervous and don't  know to do and after a while it stopped and there wasn't any ringing. I thanked god by I was very scared and don't know what to do to pertact everyone that I love. 

 

After a couple mints I went out of my room and I saw everyone was here and leo and suho too they say hi to me and I say hi back. L : ravi?        Are u alright I said yes but I know I wasn't fine at all I was feeling dizzy and shaking at the same time. And I was very scared and spacialy        jackson that man he could do anything and he can get jackson its so easy for him. Everyone was having their own stuff to do except hongbin I saw him was starting at me and he knew that I wasn't OK at all. He came up yo me and say ravi whats wrong tell me. I say nothing I don't wanna tell no one what was going on with me. After a while I went to wash my face and take clean air to comedow a little. After I finished I went back where's every one sitting and having fun. I saw leo was holding suhos hand and they were very happy. Leo was whispering in suhos ear something and suho was laughing and they excused themselves and went up stairs. 

 

They don't even know what was going on with me and how I'm feeling. Leo went to n and kens room and closed the room and no one dares questioning. What they are doing or something. Leo was smiling at suho and kissed him on the lips suho suddenly felt hot just one tauch make him totally hot. And he say leo are we going to do this here what abt if..... L : don't worry no one will bather us OK honey.                              He kissed suho again and again and they were getting more hot leo took off suhos shirt and throw it some where and they were smiling each time they tauch each other. Suho lay down on the bed and threw his pans away and pull leo and say I want u baby leo started to kiss every part of suho and each time leo do something suho moans and loved everything leo does and totally falling for it and also he need more and more than that.

 

Leo took of his pants and boxers together and placed his inside suhos hole leo whisper ed and say don't worry baby I'm not ganna go fast don't worry at all. I know its ur first time. They started and leo tries not to go fast. Suho was really enjoying it.                                   And he also want leo to go faster and hared the both were a lot and suddenly they came together and they breathing heavily and smiling to each other and kissed suftly and leo pulled him self out of suho and dressed and came down to take shower everyone was going to sleep even me but I was very worried and I don't wanna sleep put tomorrow I have performance. So I have to go sleep. When I went inside my room I was feeling sleepy and worried abt everyone. Suddenly I just fall sleep with worriedness..

 

Morning: 

It was morning and everyone was getting ready for today. The whole time I was really worried and I really love my members and don't wanna Loose them. Ken was getting ready and at the same time he was down something funny and making the whole group laughing.

 

After noon performance time :

We all were making up and putting makeup on and dressed I was sitting on a chair eating for them to finish we were very happy but except me I was looking on my phone the hole time. Suddenly hyuk came and sit next to me and say hay ravi we haven't talked from long time so how are u what ur feeling. I just say thx hyuk I'm feeling fine really. We all finished and and ready to go on stage but I was worried and don't know what should I do. I was scared I wasn't scared cuaz I'm going on a the stage no but I was scared at jackson I know there was something terrible is going to happened and it will happened no matter what. This Nick stupid guy don't let him go I know.                                     We went on the stage. All the members were excited when I went on the stage I just faked a smile. We song Love Equation we sang and danced a lot today we have two songs we have to do on the stage. We finished and and got out of the stage. I was feeling very dizzy. We changed our cloth and put new makeup too.

 

Suddenly I went to check my phone and there were a lot of masseges on my phone I was very worried and started to get swearty very bad.      I check the first massage and it was Jackson he said that he's coming earlier by himself omg no no plz I try to call Jackson and tell him to not come. I was very nervous and don't know what to do. R : Jackson answer plz !!!! Everyone was worried and wanna know what's going on I was acting very weird.

 

I check the other messages and it was that man saying her baby is coming to Korea by himself so be careful I quickly got up from my set and say loud oh no oh no jackson !! And everyone came up to me and say ravi are u OK what's happing I dropped the phone on the floor and I can  everything was spetting and I was feeling dizzy and the last thing I say was No Jackson plz someone pertact him and fell on the ground.