Call me Baby please ?

Love at first sight

Baekhyun

"What do you think?"Chanyeol asked.

" I really like it !, you should do it like this more often" Baekhyun replied. Chanyeol had just got his stylists to dye his hair grey and it is really working for him. Chanyeol waited for me to get my hair done afterwards he said he liked it and for some reason that made me feel really weird inside but in a good way. My hairstyle is alright but is nothing compared to what Chanyeol has it makes im look cute,handsome and dangerous all at the same time. Mine just makes me look kind of handsome. 

"Hyung why are you looking at me like that? You said it was a good hairstyle is it really that bad? Maybe i can quickly get them to change it. Yeah that's what i'm going to do" Chanyeol said.

" Stop over reacting, i wasn't even looking at you i was just daydreaming and i mean it when i say i really like your new hairstyle" Baekhyung said. To be honest he was looking at Chanyeol and forget that he was doing so now his cheeks were going red and he had to think of something to stop that so he decided to think about an old wrinkly woman coming out of a pool in a 2 picece costume. It stopped his face from being red and kind of turned it green because he found what he was thinking of  soo gross. Baekhyun didn't know what had gotten into him recently but since the night when Chanyeol and Bekhyun almost kissed he has been felling strange around Chanyeol but it was good strange kind of like but butterflies in his stomach.

2 weeks ago

" Give it back!" 

" No". Baekhyun had taken Chanyeols' songs that he was composing and hid them  because he was bored and it was just the two of them in the dorm because everyone was out and about and Chanyeol wouldn't play with him. That's when Chanyeol got his giant hand and grabbed Baekhyun by the waist and pulled to the floor and they both started to wrestle. Baekhyun may not look it but he is suprisingly strong, so Chanyeol put him into headlock he manged to get out of it in no time even Chanyeol was suprised how quckly he got out of it because of that he was not going to go easy on him." You can't beat me, you do now that ?" Chanyeol sid with a smirk

" Watch me wipe that smirk of your face"was Baekhyun responce. The had been wrestling for about 10 minutes when Chanyeol tripped and landed right on top of Baekhyun his face was poured with sweat and was now starting to go red from the way he landed on the hyung. Baekhyun hadn't realised how good looking Chanyeol was and started to study his face and the more he looked the more he started to feel weird and bubbly inside.He just really wanted to kiss Chanyeol right now he was about to lean in for a kiss but then stopped himself. Now is face was starting to go red and both the boys didn't say anything for about 3 minutes. That's when Baekhyun went out of the room to come back with Chanyeol songs dumped them on his bed and left.

Present day

Ready in 5

They were on set for filming 'Call me Baby'. Eveytime Chanyeol was in his eye line he would always look at him and just think how such a human could exist.When it came to Chanyeol rapping scene Baekhyun was behind him and got to admire his wounderful booty.Baekhyun was starting to get on his own nervers because everytime Chanyeol was with him (at that is all the time) he could never focus. At the end of the day Baekhyun was tired and wanted to go home but Chanyeol had other ideas.

" Please come with me" Chanyeol aksed.

"No i'm tired" Baekhyun said

" Please the park isn't that far away and we would only be there for 20 minutes and it's a nice day outside" Chanyeol said and doing a little bit of aegyo at the end.

"Fine" Baekhyun said with a little sigh but to tell the truth he was always going to go with Chanyeol he just liked having him beg for it. Then Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun hand and headed toward the park but as soon as Chanyeol grabbed his hand his heart started to beat 10x harder