In Love

Love at first sight

Baekhyun

Everyone was getting ready to preform 'Love me Right' Chanyeol still had his grey hair and it is driving me crazy. We all wished each other good luck and was waiting to be called on stage Sehun was in the cornor saying his verse and smiling the whole time. I wouldn't blame him he finally has more than just 2 lines in a song. Chanyeol was with the maknae giving him some last minute tips that is one of the things i love about this boy because of how nice he is. WAIT! Did i just use the word love? Maybe i do love him it would make sense seeing how he is always on my mind i think about him all the time and whenever he touches me my heart always skips a beat. I wounder if he hast notice that i act a bit different around him i'm not as loud as i used to be and i try not to get on his nervers and i have to force myself to hang with the other members because if not he would be the only person i would be around also i get sad when he has to go away because of his schedule. I'm in love with him. Oh Crap!

"Baekhyun,Baekhyun!" Xiumin said

" Earth to Baekhyun" Suho said

" We're going on in 1 minute" Chen said 

" Okay, sorry about that i spaced out" Baekhyun said

" Yeah you've been doing that a lot recently" Chen said while looking at Chanyeol then turning to Baekhyun with a smirk on his face. While i guess Chen knows somehing is going on. This guy always seems to kow it is really annoying, i give him my ' don't you dare say anything look or else i'll kill you' look and in return he gave me his ' i won't and take a chill pill' look.Chanyeol walked towards me and took my hand and we both walked onto stage and took our postions. I watched him dance and rap and sing while were preforming and i think some of our fans noticed because all of a sudden you could hear a lot of 'baekyoel' shouts. I love how our fans ship us together so even if we didi get together they wouldn't mind it's just our familes and sm and the rest of Exo who would.

Before the show Chanyeol and i said that we would go to the movies together after show and that's what kept me going because i my arms,legs and throt kind of hurt from praticing so hard. After the show i asked Chanyeol if we could go to freashen up a bit before we went to the movies he said okay. When we got in Chanyeol went to the kitchen and i went upstairs to take a nice warm relaxing shower. I started to sing our new song in the shower and for a moment i thought i heard Chanyeol say something but i guess i was wrong because i didn't hear anything after that. I turned of the shower and got out but before i opened the door i could hear chanyeol favourite song playing from the radio in Do room. That's when i added a line to our ( exo) new song ans sang ' Chanyeol why won't you love me right ' sighed and opened the door. After i was done i went downstairs where i found Chanyeol bright red and smiling to himself i asked him why but he just told me he was hot. I knew he was lieing but i didn't ask anymore questions instead i bulit up the confidence to hold his hand did it and with that we left the dorm. The whole time we were out he was smiling like an idiot and i found it so cute .

Ughh Chanyeol why do you do this to me?

Why do you make me feel like i'm the only person you care about when i'm with you?

Why do you make it feel like it's just us in a room when it's not?

Why did you make me Love you?