Comeback

Love at first sight

" Take your time" Baekhyun sung. It was Exo comeback with 'Love me right'. As Baekhyun sung those words Chanyeol heart melted for two reasons

  • 1st reason- he sung it so beautifuly 
  • 2nd reason - It was true the words that he was singing.

​Chanyeol had been taking his time (a very long time). It had been 3years since Exo debuted the band 12 members but two left. Chanyeol didn't like to think about that because it was too painful. Each one of the members was giving a stage name but some were able to use parts of their real name.

  • Oh Sehun- Sehun
  • Kim Jongin- Kai
  • Huang Zitao-tao
  • Do Kyungsoo-Do
  • Park Chanyeol-Chanyeol
  • Kim Jondae-Chen
  • Byun Baekhyun- Baekhyun
  • Zhang Yixing- Lay
  • Kim Junmyeon-Suho
  • Kim Minseok-Xiumin

​It was even more painful then Chanyeol had expected he knew living in a dorm with the hyung was going to be hard but then to add to the fact they were best friends and they shared a bedroom together it was unbearable. Every moment he saw Baekhyun shirtless he just want to pin him to a wall and kiss him but how could he without him knowing how much he liked not even liked LOVED him. This is all Chanyeol was thinking during their MV but you would never of thought it looking at his face while preforming he looked care free. He was a very good actor so this wasn't too hard for him to do also he was looking forward to when they were done because he was going to the movies with Baekhyun.

The show had finshed and Baekhyun wanted to go home to freashen up before they went out. As they headed out Chanyeol notced there was something different about the way Baekhyun was acting and it wasn't the first either he had been acting weird ever since their debut 'Call me Baby' came out. Chanyeol didn't think much of it and thought Baekhyun would tell him in his own time because they were besties after all.

Chanyeol had just come out of the kitchen from getting himself some orange jucie. He went upstairs to see what was taking Baekhyun soo long that's when he heard his beautiful vocie singing and it was coming from the bathroom. It sounded like he was taking a shower." Hurry! Or else we will miss the movie" Chanyeol shouted over the roar of the shower. He didn't get a reply so he guessed that Baekhyun couldn't hear him. Instead of shouting again he just listened to the hyung sing their new song. All of a sudden the shower stopped but the singing didn't. Chanyeol was about to move from the door when he heard Baekhyun say" Chanyeol why won't you love me right". He thought he was hearing things! There was no way that the boy he had liked for 3years was saying he liked him back. The door knob started to turn and Chanyeol dashed downstairs towards the living room. It had been half an hour and his cheeks were still bright red from what Baekhyun had said.

" Why are your cheeks so red?" Baekhyun asked

" No reason. It's just a little hot in the dorm lets go" Chanyeol said with a big teethy smile.

"Okay" replied Baekhyun and with that they left the house. The whole time Chanyeol was smiling and gawking at his hyung and the whole time he was doing all these stuff all he could think about was the fact that he liked him.