1st day

Love at first sight

Chanyeol

It was a cold winters Tuesday and Chanyeol was tired and wanted to go home eventhough he had just reached the studio. Apparently there was suppose to be a new person joining, Chanyeol couldn't care less all he wanted was for this person to hurry so he could get started so then he could go home. Kim Jongin was in the cornor dancing ( as usual). It was like this boy never took a break, he was dancing every hour of every minute of every second. Jongin  had been training a year less than Kim Junmyeon but was still far better.

30 minutes later 

"Sorry i'm late everyone there was so much traffic" .Chanyeol heard this and turned to the owner of the vocie and was going to give him an annoyed look until he saw his face. Chanyeol had never in his life seen someone so beautiful,cute and handsome all in one before. It was one hell of a sight. Everyone else in the room seemed quite annoyed with him and Chanyeol was sure the boy could see that too." I'm Byun Baekhyun today is my first day here and i promise today would be my first and last day being late" then afterwards he did the cutest smile Chanyeol had ever seen. Chanyeol watched Baekhyun do his warm ups then everyone got ready to dance and the whole time  not once did Chanyeol take his eyes off of him.

By the end of the day everyone had gotten to know Baekhyun a bit more and Chanyeol realised the boy was a couple of months older than him but you would never of thought just by looking at him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had become really close friends by the end of the day because both their personalities were quite similar. Chanyeol had been tired from the beginning of the day and just wanted to go home and sleep when the day was over but Baekhyun had other ideas.

" please will you go to the park with me " Baekhyun wined.

" No i'm tired maybe tomorrow" Chanyeol replied

"But i want to go Now!"

" Fine but no longer than half an hour" Chanyeol said

" Okay" Baekhyun said with a big smile on his face, to be honest Chanyeol was always going to go he just like Baekhyun begging for him, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol hand and headed towards the park but the whole time he was holding Chanyeols' hand Chanyeols' heart beated 10x faster.