Chapter 7

One sided....?

Thank you for subscribing IzzBaekboo and thranya2002

Bare with my crappy writing and my terrible grammer & writing punctuation <3 Just a note: I love EXO, Baekhyun is my bias xD I don't mean to make any of them rude just their characters :D

Baekhyun was walking home and he noticed drunks walking home tripping and laughing, they seemed happy but also crazy! Not a bad idea he thought walking towards the enterance would he regret this? The only way of forgetting his feelings for his brother was to drown is pain in drink.

Walking towards the bar he glaced at people beside him griding on each other what a lovely site (not) he rolled his eyes and asked for the stongest drink he can get
"Are you old enough to have this?"
"...I'm 20!"
"May I have ID"
Baekhyun clicked his tongue and threw his ID at the guy behind the bar, he glaced at his name tag 'Yixing' 
"You know if I wasn't mistaken you look troubled" Yixing handed over his drink watching him swallow it down; Impressive....
"I'm not here for therapy Yixing" Baekhyun spat "I want as many as these as I can get" 
Yixing admired Baekhyuns' drinking he must have had atleast 10 by now.
"I think you've had enough Baekhyun" 
"Give me a-another I-I....want it" Baekhyun flashed a drunken smile, how can Yixing resist he can't stop eyeing this guys feminin figure, boy wouldn't he like to try that..
"You know if you keep staring I might have to take you home Mr Yixing" Baekhyun laughed and give a smirk... 
----
Kyungsoo arrived home later than expected he enjoyed his 'date' dinner with Jongin so much he wanted to stay with the younger and take him home, he coudn't wait to see him at work tomorrow, he was hoping Baekhyun would be asleep so he could snoop a little. 
Grabbing his keys trying to unlock the door seems to be already open, "Hmm" how immature of Baekhyun to keep the door unlocked while sleeping what if someone decided to break in or---
"What the .. Wow your date with Chanyeol ended nice" Baekhyun jumped up staring at Kyungsoo he guled hard.
"This isn't Chanyeol"

Kyungsoo shut the door not wanting to breathe anymore of their shared air, why would my brother do that one minute he's with Chanyeol next he's with some guy he picked up from god knows where, hell no, what is wrong with him.
"Baekhyun-ah!" Kyungsoo yelled "you know you have a job to get to right, get out of bed with that THING and get to WORK" 

No reponse 

Baekhyun groned grabbing his head why would he go to work, he had a crappy job at a crappy cafe Kyungsoo living the life with a good job a lover, what does he have to live for. Baekhyun got out of bed forgetting Yixing was still laying there and began to get ready for work...
"Baekhyun?"
Wait...Did he just have a one night stand with that bar server Yixing. "I can't believe it" Baekhyun mumbled while slipping his uniform on.
"What's wrong?"
"I've got to go to work, leave your number on my desk and I'll call you later?"
"So I'll text you for our date?"
"Date?! sure bye"
Baekhyun bumped into Kyungsoo falling onto the floor, his brother was super strong after all, could have almost knocked him clean out! Didn't help his hang over...
"It's about time your up, you are now 30 minutes late for work, congratulations, we are talking later how can you one night stand someone"
"It's non of your business, who says it will be a one night stand I might like the guy"

Baekhyun pushed Kyungsoo out his way and ran out the house "tsk" Kyungsoo made his way into Baekhyuns' room noticing Yixing still laying there.
"Who are you?" Yixing asked while Kyungsoo glared
"The question is who are you and why did you hook up with my brother"
"The guy was getting drunk he dragged me home how can I resist that..I mean.."
Kyungsoo slapped Yixing on the head "Just get out" Kyungsoo shoved him out the door, he is definitly hoping not to see him again "Jerk".

Luckily Kyungsoo had work later today which was a relief to him, he can finally snoop and get things on his brother to finally sit down and talk to him, is it too late to be the protective brother? that guy as a jerk he doesn't want Baekhyun being around with that! Not that he has the right to say that, that Chanyeol guy was more ier  in Kyungsoos' opinion.

Maybe it was wrong to snoop maybe he should just ask Baekhyun but he needs to get a topic of discussion so Baekhyun doesn't leave the conversation quickly, Kyungsoo noticed Baekhyun's diary next to the bed that must have fallen in his 'night time fun'

"Gross" Kyungsoo groaned picking it up....

'Sigh, is it possible you can love your sibling; it's awkward am I prehaps... Kyungsoo is like perfect so popular in school and I'm an outcast, is that why I like him so much, I look up to him I want to be just like him, he is also really attactive I can't stop my lips when i stare him down' Kyungsoo dropped his diary "I wish I never read that frankly I don't want to read anymore"

Kyungsoo left, how is he going to bring this up in a conversation 'Oh Baekhyun-ah my twin brother you are in love me?' he knows Baekhyun would kill him for ever laying a finger on his diary. 

------------

"KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun yelled shaking the house. Kyungsoo ran in worried something happened to Baekhyun noticing he had his diary in his hands, he guled he's screwed!
"Yes Baek"
"Why did you look at my diary" a tear left Baekhyuns' eye, how can he invaid his personal things did he want to distory him now he knows his deepest darkest secret what if his own brother leaves him moves and loses all contact he's a business man after all. 
"You don't need to cr---
"You don't understand I don't go looking through your stuff, this was personal now you--"
"No; your right I shouldn't have done it I'm sorry I was just trying to find something to talk with you about I didn't want to upset you, yes I didn't expect to find that. I'm not mad Baekhyun-ah really, your my little twin brother I shouldn't react badly."
"You don't think it's weird that I have feelings for you?"
Kyungsoo gulped of course it's weird but he already loves Jongin and this is wrong in SO many ways to explain, it can't be possible he doesn't feel the same as his brother does, he doesn't want to hurt him he wanted to get closer to his brother.
"Yes I find it weird- but I accept you because you are my brother but you know I already like Jongin and I wouldn't go out with you Baekhyun-ah we are TWIN brothers"
"No, no I get it, you live your perfect life, without a freak brother like me!" 
"Excuse me? Perfect life, do you want to be in an office for the whole day doing nothing but paper work and emails sending letters organising things for dad who---
Baekhyun walked past Kyungsoo he didn't want to hear anymore he knew this would turn bad the second he knew someone looked at his diary; he didn't want to hear anything more maybe he will go see Yixing again. 
"Back to drown your self or am I smelling a date"
"Funny, but both"
Baekhyun smirked at Yixing not noticing Chanyeol next to him. Chanyeol couldn't believe it, Baekhyun found a new date? Is this the reason he left their date so quickly. His eyes widened as they shared a kiss.

Thank you for reading this mess of a fic, it's starting to seem different from my description but hey, I wasn't planning to get Baekhyun and Kyungsoo together sorry if anyone was disapointed (it could change if anyone wants it bad enough lol) >.< I don't know about Chanyeol and Yixing I orginally making it Baekyeol but I'll see as the story goes on .-.

I hope you don't get bored of this I'll try to make my chapters longer but not too dragged :D