Chapter 3

One sided....?

Kyungsoo looked up noticing tapping on his door, what is it now he thought, he had so much paper work and training he felt like dying.

"Yes come in?" Kyungsoo's jaw dropped seeing Jongin walk in, what did he want? sweat began leaking from his forehead he gulped
"Hello Kyungsoo sir I'm Jongin you may already know, would you like coffee?"
"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure Jongin thank you?" Why would he offer him coffee at 8am, he noticed Jongin didn't walk away after handing it to him "Is there something wrong Jongin"

"No, no, no I- um Mr Junmyeon sent me to be trained by you.." Kyungsoo couldn't believe his ears, how did he not know about this, why did his dad not even mention that KIM JONGIN the y intern needed to be trained but why him out of all people!

"There, must be some misunderstanding"
"No sir, he left you a voice message.. I was sort of there when he did it, he thought my work is--"
"Hold on" Kyungsoo picked up his office phone and pressed voicemail "Hey Kyungsoo, I'm sending Jongin to be trained by you, since you are my son you should do a good job, if your doing paper work no need, hand it to other interns to deal with and let's discuss matters later" Kyungsoo sighed putting the phone down, he looked at Jongin nervously biting his lip.. it looked so y-- NO

"Have a seat, since you are here you might as well get comfy, so I'll hand you my paper work and you can look through it and fill it in BUT if there is anything you don't understand please tell me I don't need things being screwed up, I'll be working on my computer and you work on the other side of my desk, please don't distrub me for no reason ok?"
Jongin looked really nervous, Kyungsoo was so serious it was uncomfortable, as expected by the son of the owner.

---

No words were exchanged for hours, it has to be atleast 5 hours since they had their introduction, Jongin was getting tired from all this writing, why is owning a business need to have so much paper work, his eyes were drooping but no he didn't want to disturb the handsome Kyungsoo tapping away at his computer. It was past 1pm he was starving, why hasn't Kyungsoo even mentioned having lunch yet, was he immune to food...

A sigh left Jongin's lips he had to say something his stomach couldn't another minute

"Kyungsoo?" he waited nervously for a reponse, will he even answer at this point they haven't spoken, not even a glace from Kyungsoo
"Yes Jongin what is it"
"Can we you know.. Get lunch, I feel that if i don't eat I might actually die or worse...." Kyungsoo didn't noticed the time he was a little hungry his self, he was so into his work he didn't even give lunch a second thought, he felt sorry for Jongin he looked so nervous that he might faint. Kyungsoo smiled to him self he needed to get close to Jongin and this was his chance, poor guy was he that scary.

"Sure, why didn't you say it was past 1pm I didn't even realise, would you like to go to have lunch where my brother works?
"Yes, please anywhere"
"Let's go together I'll drive"