Chapter 2

One sided....?

"What's up with your face Baek" Jondgae said slapping Baekhyuns arm

Baekhyun walked away he didn't want to talk about it, his brother that he liked has a crush....a crush on a guy, he is gay and Baekhyun never knew, he only finds out now and Kyungsoo still thinks Baekhyun is straight, what is up with that! He was angry at this point, Kyungsoo was right they are distant they didn't know anything about each other, he was trying to serve drinks with a smile but it was hard.

"You STUPID---" He screamed feeling a boiling hot drink burning his skin
"What the-- are you blind do you not see anyone in front of you? look what you have done to me, it burns, you owe me a shirt an--"

Woah Baekhyun thought looking into these big dark brown eyes

"I'm sorry, I guess I was blind before, I'm so sorry, let me take you to the bath room and help you clean up, do you prehaps have a extra T-shirt? Baekhyun" 
How the heck did he know, oh right my name tag, "Sure thank you, I mean I don't have an extra T-shirt but I'll be ok, it's just coffee on my uniform I can wash it later, thank you"

Baekhyun would probably never see this strangers beautiful-handsome face again, sitting in the bath room under the hand dryer to somewhat dry his shirt, awkwardly stealing glaces at the tall stranger.

"May I know your name... I mean you should atleast tell me that since you burned my skin and ruined my uniform"
The tall handsome stranger laughed showing his perfect teeth "Park Chanyeol, sorry about the accident It's early and"
"Haha, forget it, It was before but after seeing your face I guess I can forgive and forget" Baekhyun mumbled the last part
"Um, sorry what did you say?"
Baekhyun smiled "I think it's dry now you can leave now"

Ah right, of course he bowed and got another coffee and left

Will Baekhyun ever see him again?

 

Well he sure hoped...