Chapter 1

One sided....?

Baekhyun always thought his brother was cool, he always wanted to be like him from the moment they first started school Kyungsoo was popular everyone loved him for his looks and personality, he had it all. At the age of 18 he started seeing his brother in a different view... how is it possible that you develop feelings for your own brother? 

Kyungsoo noticed Baekhyun acting different around him, was he getting bullied at school or college or even at work..
"Baek, is everything ok with you"
"Yes." and that was the end of their conversation, Baekhyun always kept it short and he never found out why..until..

-----

Baekhyun worked at a cafe, while Kyungsoo was working as a business man just like his parents since he was the smarter brother he's learning the ways of their parents work, it's not as if they didn't think Baekhyun was capable he has always rejected their offer. 

Kyungsoo was walking to his bedroom when he noticed Baekhyuns' door was open, he was curious as to why his brother is so distant to him, he let the door slide open and quickly wondered in, Baekhyun must still be at work, what a relief; he noticed a diary that Baekhyun 'accidently' left open, he went to grab it.
"KYUNGSOO" Baekhyun yelled grabbing his diary
"I-I thought you was out?" Kyungsoo stutered quietly
"Oh, that gives you the right to snoop in my bed room" Baekhyun snapped
"No-I"
"Get out"

--

Kyungsoo woke early, he had to dress to impress, maybe someone at work? next door Baekhyun writing in his diary 'Maybe I'm too harsh on Kyungsoo, he always seems suspicious of me, I don't want to tell him my feelings, he will think I'm weird as disown me as a brother I can't have that happening'
Baekhyun heard his door opening "Kyungsoo?"
"Good morning Baekhyun would you like a ride to work? I could take you if you want, we've hardly spent time together since we was 18 you are so distant, I have things to talk to you about but everytime I come near you--"

"Sure, let me get ready" Baekhyun intrupted not wanting to hear anymore

---

 The car ride was a little awkward; Baekhyun didn't want to speak to Kyungsoo incase he sliped out his secret..
"So, do you have anyone you know like a crush or girlfriend yet?"
"No...and you?"
Baekhyun gulped
"Yes actually... I actually like a guy can you believe it ME the Do Kyungsoo liking a guy, what are the odds"
"Yeah-haha..So who is it"
"One of dads' inturns Kim Jongin, really Baekhyun if you saw him you'd turn gay for him, he always walks past my office and my gosh he is really something."
Right.. Baekhyun didn't speak much after he shut the door of Kyungsoo's car "I don't need to be picked up I can walk home"
"Right? have a nice day"