Chapter 8

One sided....?

Thank you to baekmixtape for subscribing and to the people commenting and any new subbers! <3 

"Baekhyun! Fancy seeing you here" Chanyeol flashed his charming teethy smile at him, he loved this guy at first sight and he's seeing someone else, he is completly heart broken, he is  going to win this guys heart over or try to...
Baekhyun let out a slight giggle "of course what else would I do on a friday night- meet this handsome guy" he winked at Yixing. "but I'm working Baek we can't do this now" with a hit of sarcasm in his voice winking back.
Well that didn't go well Chanyeol thought rolling his eyes at the terrible flirts "tsk, I see that my date wasn't sucessful" Chanyeol groaned.
"Oh please you looked handsome at first sight but I didn't fall for you like Yixing- move on dude!"
Ouch. Chanyeol held his chest and left the scene mumbling cursing Baekhyun and everything he lives for.
-----
Jongin and Kyungsoo were sitting in 'their' office finishing up work.
"Hey Kyungie let's go out to that club near---"
"No way are you taking me into that drunken ty club"
Jongin inhaled he really wanted go, he has barely gotten the chance to live the night life, he really wanted to impress Kyungsoo with his secret dance moves.
"Maybe we can go to your house and watch a movie"
"Jongin it's late don't you think your parents want you home by now, aren't you even a little tired?"
"No they wouldn't!" Jongin pouted "well I'm 18 I'm a free man!"
Tsk unbelieveable his cutest pout how can he resist he felt his face going warm.
"Don't you wish Jongin-ah, go home, I might consider it tomorrow"
Jongin inhaled once more shutting his eyes, is this guy ever going to hang out with him after work?!
"But Kyungie I really want to hang out with you... Just this once and you won't have to see my face til Monday"

"You won't be seeing my face Monday pretty boy, I got a meeting with my dad..about you" Kyungsoo smirked.
"But what am I supposed to do with out you?!" Jongin whined dramatically slipping his lips into a pout.
Gosh damn that boy, "Sorry boss calls" he winked.
"So hang out with me tonight Kyungieee please"
What a whiney child! "Fine" why did he fall for an immature 18 year old, Kyungsoo wouldn't change a thing, he honestly can't wait to hang out with him he might finally have a chance.
-----

They arrived at Kyunsoos house; he felt the door unlocked; ah Baekhyun must be home he smiled, him and Jongin entered the house and lead Jongin to the sofa. "I'll be back soon Jongin-ah, I'm going to bring a verity of movies too chose" Jongin watched Kyungsoo go upstairs secretly admiring from behind-if you know what I mean.

---- 

Kyungsoo walked past Baekhyun's room his door was slightly opened being the nosey guy that he is he peaked his head in noticing Yixing and Baekhyun on his bed laughing 'is Baekhyun drunk? Why is he with that jerk again' "Kyungsoo??!" He jumped out the door and ran into his room grabbing DVD's

"I know you was spying Kyung, jealous prehaps" Baekhyun smirked at his older brother pushing him closer to the wall. Kyungsoo gulped this isn't right his lover is right down stairs! "NO" Kyungsoo yelled. "Come on don't be like that Soo" He slapped Baekhyun hard he fell on the floor having Yixing rush in picking him up bridal style, Kyungsoo stormed out knocking them out the way. He was furious at this point fine he would accept his brother but a drunken Baekhyun trying to seduce him with his ugly tone Kyungsoo wanted to beat him more.

"....Kyungsoo is everything ok...?" Kyungsoo handed the DVD's to Jongin "pick one, I'll make snacks". Jongin was nervous taking them from him Kyungsoo looked mad he was to scared to re-ask if things were ok. Kyungsoo entered with a bowl of snacks and placed them on Jongins lap he frankly wasn't in the mood for junk food this late at night; Jongin picked a horror movie as Kyungsoo expected

"After this movie I'm taking you home"
"...But I-"
"Don't argue I'm taking you home you can't stay here there isn't any room and you are 18"
So you keep reminding me Jongin mumbled "But I really want to be with you Kyungsoo I can sleep on the floor or even--" Kyunsoo sighed they aren't even close and Jongin is already wanting to sleep at his house, he wants too but he wants that to happen later. Might aswell take advantage. "Fine you better text your parents, you might be 18 but you act like a kid..." He grumbled at Jongin watching him type his message to his parents.

---

Half way into the movie Kyungsoo decided to start a conversation maybe this is a good time to start getting closer?
"So.. Have you had any girlfriends yet?" Jongin froze and stared intensly at the TV "No but I've had a boyfriend" he whispered hoping Kyungsoo didn't hear.

"What!? A boyfriend" Keep cool Jongin don't say it.

"Yeah um it lasted 3 years" WHAT 3 years Kyungsoo cried internally "why the break up?" He questioned hoping for the worst
"Well he went to college and well here I am."  Ah..  "
Why did that end your relationship? Can't you visit?" Jongin sighed he didn't really want to talk about his ex to his current crush
"Sure Kyungie if you want to travel 5 hours, it just wasn't going to work plus..he met another guy from China, they seem closer than we ever did they hit it off quicker than us; we keep in touch now and again but he's too busy"

Well that just ruined Kyungsoos chance if he's still hooked on his past relationship he has no chance in winning him over. They finished the movie it was 1am Kyungsoo was falling asleep he could barely keep his eyes open for the ending. "What horror film was that I wasn't even scared please--" Jongin noticed Kyungsoo falling asleep 'too cute' "Kyungsoo?" Groan "Kyungie let's go to bed!" Groan; Jongin sighed picking Kyunsoo bridal style poor guy working hard must be exhusted I've been keeping him up watching that lame movie. "I'll carry you to bed Kyungie go to sleep" 

 

Woo I finished this chapter. Thank you to those who are reading this story O.O <3! I hope this chapter wasn't too short! Hopefully I haven't made any mistakes and if your wondering who Jongins ex is (Sehun xD, he's dating Luhan)- Xiuhan shipper here >.<) Just incase keke