Chapter 9

One sided....?

Kyungsoo woke noticing him inside is bed he turned around to face Jongin; what a beautiful sight... Why is he even in my bed?! How did we end up here. Kyungsoo got out his bed grabbing his phone 2am. He wobbled out the room sneeking into Baekhyuns room; where is he! He noticed his wardrobe door open, ok don't panic Kyungsoo breathed- He's gone?
---- 

Baekhyun and Yixing entered his apartment since Kyungsoo obviously didn't want him around after the mini beating he recived. "Thank you for letting me move in with you Yixing I know we haven't--" "Don't mention it Baekkie, atleast we can be together with out that stupid brother of yours"

----
I don't believe this! He actually left without leaving a note or a message what a stupid immature little brat Kyungsoo kicked Baekhyuns bed grabbing his phone to ring his dad. "DAD!"
"What do you want Do Kyungsoo it's the middle of the night can't it wait 'til Monday when I get back for our meeting!"
"No dad, Baekhyun left home"
"And?.."
Kyungsoo scoffed "AND?!? He's probably with that jerk bar man that he picked up in some ty night club"
"Look if you've forgotten let me remind you that you are 20 years old I'm sure your brother can make decisions alone you are adults Kyungsoo"
maybe pointing out someones age runs in this family recalling the times he pointed it out to Jongin- noticing is dad hung up he went back into his room rejoining Jongin
"Soo?" Jongin whispered
"Did I wake you?"
"No- I heard you talking is something the matter?" Kyungsoo sighed he didn't want to talk to Jongin about his problems, not that he didn't want to he just didn't want to scare the poor kid.
"My brother left with Yixing..."
"What's wrong with Yixing"
"He's trouble I'm sure of it"
"Kyungie don't judge someone before you know them" What is this high school he huffed at Jongin. Gut feeling what would he know!
"Kyungsoo?" No reponse "This is a really stupid time to say this and you can't even hear me I need..I want to express my feelings towards you but you push me away and treat me like a child I'm more than my childish ways of life I can be mature and manly but you are never there to see, the moment I walked past your office on my first day I felt a light inside me and the moment I heard I'm being trained by you- was unexplainable but its not what I expected; all the paper work and-
"Jongin" he froze as if time stopped he prays Kyungsoo didn't hear "If you are going to complain about your work to me then get a new job" Jongin let out a breath thanking the lord above!
----

Kyungsoo pov:

Monday morning flew around Jongin and I spent the weekend together it's surprising we actually made good friends, I forgot about Baekhyun, I miss him but he obviously doesn't miss me since I haven't heard from him. I arrived at my dads office he's just gotten back from his business trip.
"So I had a call from Baekhyun he said he'd rather die than be apart of this family anymore"
my eyes widend at my dads worse- all because of a stupid fight it doesn't make sense!!!
"What! Why would he even say that"
"Well he's jealous so I decided to give him a job here in the company, Kyungsoo you've always been the smart one but I guess this family has neglected Baekhyun for too long, but don't worry he is in a different department- I don't want you two competing because we know who would win"
I can't believe my ears, after these years of Baekhyun working in a cafe he comes here I hope he can handle it I roll my eyes hard I definitly won't be paying him a visit!
"Anyway back to business"

---

For what seemed 20 hours I finally got out of my dads office. I see Jongin sitting in my office with his head on the desk. 

"Jongin?" He jumped and looked at me wide eyed.
"Your finally out"
"Why are you still here past working hours"
"I was hoping you got out sooner so I could take you out for dinner.." He whispered
"Like a date?" I mentioned smirking at Jongin with pink tinted cheeks
"Pssssssssft no"
Lier
"Yes?" I giggled since most places closed at this hour we went to a 24 hour diner not really romantic but its good for now. It was nice I guess we had a connection after all I hope that me and Jongin have the best life together.
"Soo I know this is sudden but...Would you like to be my boyfriend" he looked down, this kid is too cute he actually likes me?!?
"Yes"


The end?...Maybe. Well I'm going to end it here I know it was really lame, props to all the authors It is really difficult writing for me because I'm not a writer in any way! But thank you to who ever has read this story I appreciate your time! <3 maybe in the future I will come back to it and edit it :) <3 I ended it in Kyungsoo point of view because i got tired of writing how I was like always saying their names etc haha >.<